Taking 0.25 mg fin for 2 weeks + laser helmet + hair loss shampoo + avoiding PUFA and already seeing results

researcher888

researcher888

Gold
My hair is already more dense and healthy, hairs sprouting near the hairline, crazy how big of a difference it makes even in a short time. My protocol:

- 0.25 MG fin ED
- I restore elite laser helmet 12 mins per day (yes it costs $2k brokie)
- Biotin gummies
- eat only food cooked with olive oil (as much as possible)
- Pura d'or anti hairfall shampoo ($50)

My hair is so much more healthy and denser already, actually ridiculous. Hair transplant in 3 weeks to lower hairline, ascension is coming!

I also bought some rosemary oil with mint, will use with coconut oil occasionally

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Madridista
Based hairmaxer. Do you think Finasteride and topical Minoxidil are enough to prevent my Norwood 1 from getting worse?

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Based hairmaxer. Do you think Finasteride and topical Minoxidil are enough to prevent my Norwood 1 from getting worse?
The fin alone should be fine, i personally dont take minox because of heart palpitations. Lazer helmet was proven in latest studies to have a stronger regrowth effect and im using the best on the market.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
shift to coconut oil, olive oil can still create prostaglandins through oleamide shifted the saturation index

• +1
completely eliminate prostaglandin D2, And hair loss is solved. take aspirin

• +1
shift to coconut oil, olive oil can still create prostaglandins through oleamide shifted the saturation index
I drink 2 tablespoons of EVOO daily like bryan johnson seems to work well tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
are you perscribed the finasteride and if not where do you get it from?

ditch all that garbage and take duta, problem solved

The fin alone should be fine, i personally dont take minox because of heart palpitations. Lazer helmet was proven in latest studies to have a stronger regrowth effect and im using the best on the market.
Ye the studys created by the lazer helmet company"s?

Dont be stupid, take minoxidil

Ye the studys created by the lazer helmet company"s?

Dont be stupid, take minoxidil
My hairline didn't change much since I was 14, so there's no point in taking minoxidil, I'm gonna have a transplant in a few weeks to lower my hairline

My hairline didn't change much since I was 14, so there's no point in taking minoxidil, I'm gonna have a transplant in a few weeks to lower my hairline
?? If you are not balding why take a hair transplant?

Naturally bad hairline
really-oh-now.gif

really-lying.gif

Yeayea sure buddy..... itss SURELYY because of you natural bad hairline

Nott because you are just balding....... Noo noo u got just a natural bad hairline