An All You Need Guide on Hair Loss Reversal

redfacccee

redfacccee

:p

Please note that the effects of medication and steroids on hair CAN vary significantly from individual to individual. It all depends on your genetic predisposition/health/lifestyle, some unlucky few will still lose hair despite treatment or have side effects despite low dosages.

i also cba formatting this thread, this is just an informational New Years gift.​

Reversing Hair Loss:
First, it is crucial to identify the cause of hair loss (if at all possible), which can be due to factors such as diet, stress, hormones, ferritin, and vitamin D deficiency, improper organ function (eg thyroid, liver), androgen use.

1. Early intervention is crucial for hair loss reversal, the earlier the better but you would be surprised at the hair loss that can be reversed.​
2. Oral finasteride or at a daily dose as low as 0.25 mg can be just as effective as using 1 mg daily as maximal DHT suppression is at about 0.2mg and it comes with a significantly reduced risk of side effects. Many of the side effects tend to resolve after around 2 weeks. Adding 150 mg of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can help alleviate most of these side effects, particularly those related to erectile function. It's not solely the decrease in serum and scalp dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels, but also the alteration in the testosterone/estradiol/DHT ratio within the hair follicle that contributes to the positive impact on hair growth and overall hair health from 5-alpha reductase inhibitors.​
3. Oral minoxidil combined with oral finasteride is highly effective for regrowth and thickening of hair (finasteride stops hair loss, then minoxidil regrows the hair), with noticeable results as early as two months. The recommended dosage for oral minoxidil is usually 2.5 mg daily; half of that can also be effective. A dosage of 4-5 mg is generally the maximum before the ratio of benefits to side effects becomes unfavorable and is considered overkill.​

How to Protocol and Reasoning:
Take oral finasteride (or dutasteride) at a minimum effective dose of 0.25-0.5 mg daily or on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays - the half-life is short, but finasteride functions similarly to aromasin - plus daily oral minoxidil at 1.25-2.5 mg. Lower doses result in fewer side effects.

Taking finasteride at a dose of 0.1 mg daily reduces serum DHT by about 50% and scalp DHT by about 70%. At 1 mg daily, you can achieve a 70% reduction in both serum and scalp DHT. However, a dose of 0.2 mg daily can almost replicate the DHT reduction in the scalp and serum achieved by 1 mg daily. Therefore, taking 0.5 mg on MWF or 0.25 mg daily is equivalent to taking 1 mg daily but with fewer risks of side effects.

Some individuals absorb topical minoxidil very well; there are many cases of body hair growth from topical scalp minoxidil applications. However, there is no need to use topical minoxidil if it causes irritation. Oral medication is often significantly more effective than topical solutions, and some people experience fewer side effects with oral than with topical usage. The same applies to finasteride.

For microneedling, once a week is sufficient. The most effective microneedle device is not a derma-roller. In terms of effectiveness: Stamp > Pen > Roller.

Extra Information on Hair Loss + Steroids
The likelihood of hair regrowth is highest for those with miniaturized or thinned hair. It becomes significantly more difficult to fully recover hair once it reaches a "slick bald" stage.

Most men who take a low dose of finasteride, especially in conjunction with TRT, will experience little to no side effects after an initial adjustment period of 2-4 weeks. 90% of men suffering from PFS symptoms are taking 1 mg of finasteride daily. Even a small dose of 0.1 mg can have identical effects. The dose makes the poison.

Some of the side effects of finasteride are not related to the decrease in DHT levels, such as allopregnanolone and estradiol. These side effects occur due to the hormone itself. Finasteride is a steroid hormone, similar to aromasin, and has its own possible "non-genomic" effects. The hormone is active in the body for a short half-life of around 8 hours, but its DHT-reducing effect lasts much longer. If you take the medication three times a week, you may only experience the side effects on the days you take it, even though your DHT levels remain identical. This is why you use a low dose.

Finasteride will still help in a tren/deca/winstrol cycle if you are also running testosterone with them. Likely, it is not just serum and scalp DHT decrease that makes finasteride/dutasteride work so effectively for hair loss prevention/reversal but also the change in DHT to E2/T ratio in the body and hair follicle it makes happen.

DHT is especially androgenic because it binds to the androgen receptor for a very long time compared to other androgens.

On cycle/blast, AAS push hair follicles to the telogen phase & induce miniaturization. Some AAS are more "hair-friendly" than others. Comparing all of them would be too long. If you're excessively worried about hair loss don't do steroids. If you do decide to hop on - don't abuse compounds or orals, possibly stay away from DHT derivatives, do not suddenly do a multi-compound cycle, test each one for an extended period. Personally, my hairline has not moved a CM or has experienced any thinning despite trying out tren, deca, test, anavar, dbol, primo.

DHT derivative AAS may cause an even faster hair loss rate. "DHT compounds" (5α-androstan-3-ones, like Mast, Anadrol, Superdrol) are believed to cause androgenic alopecia, but Anavar is considered "hair safe", proving that people are not good at determining cause and effect. There is no known relationship between potency and hair loss, and no data to place AAS on any continuum.

Obviously, lifestyle and diet affect our hair health, including vitamin D, iron/ferritin, and protein/collagen levels. A serving of 10 grams of collagen peptides per day helps with skin, nails, and joints. Bone broths can provide glycine/proline, the building blocks of collagen, a lot of the benefit from collagen supplementation is from the glycine/proline. Biotin has limited research but may improve hair growth with 10,000 mg/day. For vitamin D, 5,000 IU daily with some fat is usually enough to maintain levels of 40-80 ng/mL.

although the thread seems lackluster, the fin/dut + minox protocol with micro needling is realistically going to work for the majority of the already small population that needs it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer, buflek, LancasteR and 16 others
Also for people who just hopped on fin/dut and min, you may experience some side effects but they will go away after a while so dont forget to give your body time to adjust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and PseudoMaxxer
DNR,all you need is finasteride 1 mg daily a regular diet doesnt have to be perfect just not be deficient and low stress,dont train hard and wash hair once a day with water (no shampoo) if you do all these its literally impossible to lose any hair,im gonna stay norwood 1 for life yall stay safe tho

DNR,all you need is finasteride 1 mg daily a regular diet doesnt have to be perfect just not be deficient and low stress,dont train hard and wash hair once a day with water (no shampoo) if you do all these its literally impossible to lose any hair,im gonna stay norwood 1 for life yall stay safe tho
1mg is pointless when a lower dose does the same, consequences of not reading bud.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, SteveRogers, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I have read from many people that oral minoxidil has caused their skin to age. But I can't find good evidence related to collagen production anywhere.

I have read from many people that oral minoxidil has caused their skin to age. But I can't find good evidence related to collagen production anywhere.
i think it’s mostly hysteria. It was found to inhibit collegan in vitro, but the amount of topical minox used was extreme and inhibiting collegan is a good thing for balding because it prevents scarring.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
i think it’s mostly hysteria. It was found to inhibit collegan in vitro, but the amount of topical minox used was extreme and inhibiting collegan is a good thing for balding because it prevents scarring.
yes, i believe it largely depends on the dosage, i don't believe it 'causes' any aging it may just be a cosmetic effect due to irritation or slight edema caused by topical use and/or unnecessarily high dosage.

individual case studies should be taken with a grain of salt since they represent only a small fraction of the population that have taken these medications.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BukkMax
Its mostly the alchohol in topical minox that causes "aging" , minoxidil alone dosent cause aging

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and redfacccee
0.5mg fin + 0.5 ml minox once every two days works for me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Therefore, taking 0.5 mg on MWF or 0.25 mg daily is equivalent to taking 1 mg daily but with fewer risks of side effects.​
This is literally the biggest lie about finasteride. There isn't any logic behind why taking lower doses has lower risks of side effects other than its lower efficacy. You might not be a well responder at lower doses so the real question is why risk losing months while you're balding?
Also higher doses of finasteride blocks slightly more serum DHT but block more than 5% of scalp DHT.
Personally im not a fan of Dutasteride because it blocks type 1 DHT. Not 100% sure that it's a bad thing but experiment on rats was not nice so im not risking it.

• +1
This is literally the biggest lie about finasteride. There isn't any logic behind why taking lower doses has lower risks of side effects other than its lower efficacy. You might not be a well responder at lower doses so the real question is why risk losing months while you're balding?
Also higher doses of finasteride blocks slightly more serum DHT but block more than 5% of scalp DHT.
Personally im not a fan of Dutasteride because it blocks type 1 DHT. Not 100% sure that it's a bad thing but experiment on rats was not nice so im not risking it.
What are you on about "losing months while you're balding"? The main point isn't finasteride, it's minoxidil. There's virtually no point in using finasteride without minoxidil unless you catch it early. Finasteride will SOMETIMES regrow thin hair/bald spots, but generally takes +5 months to see an effect, most will see hair loss stop and some will continue to go bald. Oral minoxidil will lead to significant regrowth/thickening as soon as 2 months.

Finasteride can only block so much 5-alpha reductase. As i've explained some side effects can be caused by the medication itself, not just by suppression of DHT and neurosteroids/DHT metabolites like alopreneglone and 3B-diol. So you will often see side effects on 5 mg but not 0.25 mg even though the DHT level is virtually the same.

There is a sharp cut-off point after 1 mg in terms of DHT suppression in the body. Even 100 mg finasteride is almost the same as 5 mg because there is only so much 5 alpha reductase the medication can grab onto. 1 mg versus 5 mg daily is like a 5% difference in scalp DHT levels and virtually identical suppression of serum DHT levels which you are wrong about. (around 70% suppression for both 1 mg and 5 mg in serum and 65% scalp DHT versus 70% scalp DHT with 1 vs mg 5 mg daily).

• +1
Reactions: buflek and PseudoMaxxer
and to add to this thread.. yes, muh 1mg has better efficacy and can still be tolerated! obviously.. but the efficacy is virtually the same with negligible difference apart from the fact that you might risk your dick not working.

enjoy this graph.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10495374/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10495375/

peak effect is usually seen after 2 years of consistent use. it's typical to not see significant results until 8-24 months. but this is with fin only, and depends on the severity of hair loss - fin monotherapy works if you just have thinning not slick bald spots. fin + oral minox results come much quicker.

use the lowest dose and least amount of medications possible to achieve your goals.
retards will abuse finasteride and cry when they can't enjoy their life anymore and their dick doesn't work JFL.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer, 6′2 still over, BrickTop and 2 others
What are you on about "losing months while you're balding"? The main point isn't finasteride, it's minoxidil. There's virtually no point in using finasteride without minoxidil unless you catch it early. Finasteride will SOMETIMES regrow thin hair/bald spots, but generally takes +5 months to see an effect, most will see hair loss stop and some will continue to go bald. Oral minoxidil will lead to significant regrowth/thickening as soon as 2 months.
You cannot be serious. The earlier you start finasteride the more hair you maintain because like you said finasteride isn't known to be a regrowth stimulant but generally maintains the hair you have right now, this is literally common sense.

If someone tried a dosage like 0.25 for 5+ months to test it, he could be a non-responder at that lower dosas as there are so little researches about it we cannot be sure and he can go from nw3 to nw4 at that time. It just doesn't makes sense to take the risk. At least take 1mg if you're balding. If you get sides then switch to lower doses.

Finasteride can only block so much 5-alpha reductase. As i've explained some side effects can be caused by the medication itself, not just by suppression of DHT and neurosteroids/DHT metabolites like alopreneglone and 3B-diol. So you will often see side effects on 5 mg but not 0.25 mg even though the DHT level is virtually the same.
There isn't any proof or a reasonable logic behind this. I mean i would get it if you say it damages liver slightly more because you take more drugs. But you say even though taking more finasteride doesn't suppress more serum DHT risks of getting sexual side effects are higher, which makes zero sense.

There is a sharp cut-off point after 1 mg in terms of DHT suppression in the body. Even 100 mg finasteride is almost the same as 5 mg because there is only so much 5 alpha reductase the medication can grab onto. 1 mg versus 5 mg daily is like a 5% difference in scalp DHT levels and virtually identical suppression of serum DHT levels which you are wrong about. (around 70% suppression for both 1 mg and 5 mg in serum and 65% scalp DHT versus 70% scalp DHT with 1 vs mg 5 mg daily).
That 5% extra block of scalp DHT is way more important than you think. By that logic there isn't any reason to use dutasteride because 0.5mg dutasteride only blocks 10% more scalp dht more than 1mg fin and 5% more dht than 5mg.

Also "Umm actually it blocks this exact amount of DHT" is not factually true. There are a lot of reasons but the main reason is not everyone responding same to the drug every study has slightly different results.

• +1
1 mg versus 5 mg daily is like a 5% difference in scalp DHT levels and virtually identical suppression of serum DHT levels which you are wrong about. (around 70% suppression for both 1 mg and 5 mg in serum and 65% scalp DHT versus 70% scalp DHT with 1 vs mg 5 mg daily).

Screenshot from the study you linked J F L

and to add to this thread.. yes, muh 1mg has better efficacy and can still be tolerated! obviously.. but the efficacy is virtually the same with negligible difference apart from the fact that you might risk your dick not working.

enjoy this graph.
View attachment 2646364

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10495374/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10495375/

peak effect is usually seen after 2 years of consistent use. it's typical to not see significant results until 8-24 months. but this is with fin only, and depends on the severity of hair loss - fin monotherapy works if you just have thinning not slick bald spots. fin + oral minox results come much quicker.

use the lowest dose and least amount of medications possible to achieve your goals.
retards will abuse finasteride and cry when they can't enjoy their life anymore and their dick doesn't work JFL.
Anyways mate i hope you don't learn the truth in the hard way. Good Luck with the 0.25mg finasteride every other day.

You cannot be serious. The earlier you start finasteride the more hair you maintain because like you said finasteride isn't known to be a regrowth stimulant but generally maintains the hair you have right now, this is literally common sense.

If someone tried a dosage like 0.25 for 5+ months to test it, he could be a non-responder at that lower dosas as there are so little researches about it we cannot be sure and he can go from nw3 to nw4 at that time. It just doesn't makes sense to take the risk. At least take 1mg if you're balding. If you get sides then switch to lower doses.

There isn't any proof or a reasonable logic behind this. I mean i would get it if you say it damages liver slightly more because you take more drugs. But you say even though taking more finasteride doesn't suppress more serum DHT risks of getting sexual side effects are higher, which makes zero sense.

That 5% extra block of scalp DHT is way more important than you think. By that logic there isn't any reason to use dutasteride because 0.5mg dutasteride only blocks 10% more scalp dht more than 1mg fin and 5% more dht than 5mg.

Also "Umm actually it blocks this exact amount of DHT" is not factually true. There are a lot of reasons but the main reason is not everyone responding same to the drug every study has slightly different results.
Wow! You are literally agreeing with what I'm saying. Your first point is in agreement with my reply.

Wow! My thread literally states that you can be a non-responder. You can be a non-responder at any dosage, this is just minimizing RISK. Do you understand the concept of risk?

Where do I imply that the risk of sexual side effects is higher? I explain multiple times that the side effects are not just from the DHT suppression, you don't even know of the dht/t/estradiol ratio :ROFLMAO:

From your 4th point it looks like this solidifies your complete ignorance of risk and your lack of understanding of how DHT affects hair and how hair grows. The goal is not to knock DHT to zero, it's also the shift of DHT to E2 ratio in the hair follicles that leads to the therapeutic effect of this medication.

you are just a braindead cuck with absolutely no idea of how anything works, you're about as good as a libtard. in what world do people advocate for starting at a HIGHER DOSAGE for any fucking medication, if you have a brain you you start at fucking minimum efficacy, or do you just jump right in? are you fucking retarded? my thread clearly states hair loss is easily reversible and the balding cuck that you cries that you potentially lose "months" of progress without anything to back that up AHAHAHAH. if it doesn't work for you then fucking up your dosage? no shit buddy.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer, 6′2 still over and PseudoMaxxer
Screenshot from the study you linked J F L

View attachment 2646411
what are you trying to point you? you literally solidified what i said.

for scalp DHT levels, the decline with a 1 mg dose of finasteride is 64.1%, and with a 5 mg dose, it is 69.4%. The difference between these two percentages is 69.4% - 64.1% = 5.3%.
for serum DHT levels, the decline with a 1 mg dose of finasteride is 71.4%, and with a 5 mg dose, it is 72.2%. The difference between these two percentages is 72.2% - 71.4% = 0.8%.

so, the difference in the reduction of scalp DHT levels between the 1 mg and 5 mg doses is 5.3%, and the difference in the reduction of serum DHT levels between the 1 mg and 5 mg doses is 0.8%.

JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
so, the difference in the reduction of scalp DHT levels between the 1 mg and 5 mg doses is 5.3%, and the difference in the reduction of serum DHT levels between the 1 mg and 5 mg doses is 0.8%.

JFL.

1 mg versus 5 mg daily is like a 5% difference in scalp DHT levels and virtually identical suppression of serum DHT levels
i enlarged the text so you can read it better. @beypazarisoda0

Please note that the effects of medication and steroids on hair CAN vary significantly from individual to individual. It all depends on your genetic predisposition/health/lifestyle, some unlucky few will still lose hair despite treatment or have side effects despite low dosages.

i also cba formatting this thread, this is just an informational New Years gift.​

Reversing Hair Loss:
First, it is crucial to identify the cause of hair loss (if at all possible), which can be due to factors such as diet, stress, hormones, ferritin, and vitamin D deficiency, improper organ function (eg thyroid, liver), androgen use.

1. Early intervention is crucial for hair loss reversal, the earlier the better but you would be surprised at the hair loss that can be reversed.​
2. Oral finasteride or at a daily dose as low as 0.25 mg can be just as effective as using 1 mg daily as maximal DHT suppression is at about 0.2mg and it comes with a significantly reduced risk of side effects. Many of the side effects tend to resolve after around 2 weeks. Adding 150 mg of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can help alleviate most of these side effects, particularly those related to erectile function. It's not solely the decrease in serum and scalp dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels, but also the alteration in the testosterone/estradiol/DHT ratio within the hair follicle that contributes to the positive impact on hair growth and overall hair health from 5-alpha reductase inhibitors.​
3. Oral minoxidil combined with oral finasteride is highly effective for regrowth and thickening of hair (finasteride stops hair loss, then minoxidil regrows the hair), with noticeable results as early as two months. The recommended dosage for oral minoxidil is usually 2.5 mg daily; half of that can also be effective. A dosage of 4-5 mg is generally the maximum before the ratio of benefits to side effects becomes unfavorable and is considered overkill.​

Take oral finasteride (or dutasteride) at a minimum effective dose of 0.25-0.5 mg daily or on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays - the half-life is short, but finasteride functions similarly to aromasin - plus daily oral minoxidil at 1.25-2.5 mg. Lower doses result in fewer side effects.

Taking finasteride at a dose of 0.1 mg daily reduces serum DHT by about 50% and scalp DHT by about 70%. At 1 mg daily, you can achieve a 70% reduction in both serum and scalp DHT. However, a dose of 0.2 mg daily can almost replicate the DHT reduction in the scalp and serum achieved by 1 mg daily. Therefore, taking 0.5 mg on MWF or 0.25 mg daily is equivalent to taking 1 mg daily but with fewer risks of side effects.

Some individuals absorb topical minoxidil very well; there are many cases of body hair growth from topical scalp minoxidil applications. However, there is no need to use topical minoxidil if it causes irritation. Oral medication is often significantly more effective than topical solutions, and some people experience fewer side effects with oral than with topical usage. The same applies to finasteride.

For microneedling, once a week is sufficient. The most effective microneedle device is not a derma-roller. In terms of effectiveness: Stamp > Pen > Roller.

The likelihood of hair regrowth is highest for those with miniaturized or thinned hair. It becomes significantly more difficult to fully recover hair once it reaches a "slick bald" stage.

Most men who take a low dose of finasteride, especially in conjunction with TRT, will experience little to no side effects after an initial adjustment period of 2-4 weeks. 90% of men suffering from PFS symptoms are taking 1 mg of finasteride daily. Even a small dose of 0.1 mg can have identical effects. The dose makes the poison.

Some of the side effects of finasteride are not related to the decrease in DHT levels, such as allopregnanolone and estradiol. These side effects occur due to the hormone itself. Finasteride is a steroid hormone, similar to aromasin, and has its own possible "non-genomic" effects. The hormone is active in the body for a short half-life of around 8 hours, but its DHT-reducing effect lasts much longer. If you take the medication three times a week, you may only experience the side effects on the days you take it, even though your DHT levels remain identical. This is why you use a low dose.

Finasteride will still help in a tren/deca/winstrol cycle if you are also running testosterone with them. Likely, it is not just serum and scalp DHT decrease that makes finasteride/dutasteride work so effectively for hair loss prevention/reversal but also the change in DHT to E2/T ratio in the body and hair follicle it makes happen.

DHT is especially androgenic because it binds to the androgen receptor for a very long time compared to other androgens.

On cycle/blast, AAS push hair follicles to the telogen phase & induce miniaturization. Some AAS are more "hair-friendly" than others. Comparing all of them would be too long. If you're excessively worried about hair loss don't do steroids. If you do decide to hop on - don't abuse compounds or orals, possibly stay away from DHT derivatives, do not suddenly do a multi-compound cycle, test each one for an extended period. Personally, my hairline has not moved a CM or has experienced any thinning despite trying out tren, deca, test, anavar, dbol, primo.

DHT derivative AAS may cause an even faster hair loss rate. "DHT compounds" (5α-androstan-3-ones, like Mast, Anadrol, Superdrol) are believed to cause androgenic alopecia, but Anavar is considered "hair safe", proving that people are not good at determining cause and effect. There is no known relationship between potency and hair loss, and no data to place AAS on any continuum.

Obviously, lifestyle and diet affect our hair health, including vitamin D, iron/ferritin, and protein/collagen levels. A serving of 10 grams of collagen peptides per day helps with skin, nails, and joints. Bone broths can provide glycine/proline, the building blocks of collagen, a lot of the benefit from collagen supplementation is from the glycine/proline. Biotin has limited research but may improve hair growth with 10,000 mg/day. For vitamin D, 5,000 IU daily with some fat is usually enough to maintain levels of 40-80 ng/mL.

although the thread seems lackluster, the fin/dut + minox protocol with micro needling is realistically going to work for the majority of the already small population that needs it.
If I take an AI with fin shouldn’t be better to prevent sides???

If I take an AI with fin shouldn’t be better to prevent sides???
what, is your test or estrogen high? well, yeah if you were on a cycle you'd ideally also want your estrogen to be in range, but not nuke it.

• +1
Reactions: its_over
what, is your test or estrogen high? well, yeah if you were on a cycle you'd ideally also want your estrogen to be in range, but not nuke it.
I’m not on a cycle and I want to take fin + minox to prevent balding but I don’t want the estrogen related side effects. Also considering that I’m high T naturally and fin raise total test I’m 100% gonna have estrogen at the medium/higher part of the range. So, taking an AI wouldn’t be the best choice?

what are you trying to point you? you literally solidified what i said.

for scalp DHT levels, the decline with a 1 mg dose of finasteride is 64.1%, and with a 5 mg dose, it is 69.4%. The difference between these two percentages is 69.4% - 64.1% = 5.3%.
for serum DHT levels, the decline with a 1 mg dose of finasteride is 71.4%, and with a 5 mg dose, it is 72.2%. The difference between these two percentages is 72.2% - 71.4% = 0.8%.

JFL.
:lul:
I SAID HIGHER DOSES OF FINASTERIDE BLOCKS SLIGHTLY MORE SERUM DHT BUT 5% SCALP DHT.

THEN YOU SAID I WAS WRONG THE SERUM DHT BLOCK WAS THE SAME BUT SCALP DHT REDUCTION WAS 5% (WHICH PROVES MY THEORY ABOUT WHY HIGHER DOSES GIVE YOU BETTER RESULTS WITHOUT INCREASING THE SIDE EFFECT RISKS.)

YOU LINKED A STUDY WHICH PROVES EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING. IT BLOCK SLIGHLTY MORE SERUM DHT BUT 5% SCALP DHT.

THEN I POINTED OUT THE FACT THAT THE STUDY YOU LINKED TO DISRPOVE ME LITERALLY PROVES WHAT I WAS SAYING

I CAN'T BELIEVE IM EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU

I DON'T BELIEVE A PERSON CAN BE THIS FUCKING STUPID SO I HAVE 2 GUESSES

1-) YOU HAVE UNBELIEVABLY SHORT ATTENTION SPAN SO YOU FORGOT WHAT YOU READ IN FUCKING 5 SECONDS.
2-) YOU DON'T KNOW ENGLISH ENOUGH. YOU DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITIONS OF WORDS LIKE "SLIGHTLY"

and you are just simply retarded! you can't even reply because i'm literally right lol! stay mad balding cuck.
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I THOUGHT I COULD HELP YOU. BUT YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND IF SOMEONE SHOWS YOU'RE WRONG YOU JUST CURSE AND DONT LISTEN.

MY FIRST IGNORE ON THIS SITE

I SAID HIGHER DOSES OF FINASTERIDE BLOCKS SLIGHTLY MORE SERUM DHT BUT 5% SCALP DHT.

THEN YOU SAID I WAS WRONG THE SERUM DHT BLOCK WAS THE SAME BUT SCALP DHT REDUCTION WAS 5% (WHICH PROVES MY THEORY ABOUT WHY HIGHER DOSES GIVE YOU BETTER RESULTS WITHOUT INCREASING THE SIDE EFFECT RISKS.)

YOU LINKED A STUDY WHICH PROVES EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING. IT BLOCK SLIGHLTY MORE SERUM DHT BUT 5% SCALP DHT.

THEN I POINTED OUT THE FACT THAT THE STUDY YOU LINKED TO DISRPOVE ME LITERALLY PROVES WHAT I WAS SAYING

View attachment 2646446

1-) YOU HAVE UNBELIEVABLY SHORT ATTENTION SPAN SO YOU FORGOT WHAT YOU READ IN FUCKING 5 SECONDS.
2-) YOU DON'T KNOW ENGLISH ENOUGH. YOU DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITIONS OF WORDS LIKE "SLIGHTLY"

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I THOUGHT I COULD HELP YOU. BUT YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND IF SOMEONE SHOWS YOU'RE WRONG YOU JUST CURSE AND DONT LISTEN.

View attachment 2646456

View attachment 2646461.
dnr welcome to my ignore list you have literally nothing important to say.

View attachment 2646446

View attachment 2646456

View attachment 2646461.
yes wow slightly more which is literally not important. you're fucking retarded buddy.. why do you even have the need to point out that it blocks slightly more if I'm literally right? lol

I’m not on a cycle and I want to take fin + minox to prevent balding but I don’t want the estrogen related side effects. Also considering that I’m high T naturally and fin raise total test I’m 100% gonna have estrogen at the medium/higher part of the range. So, taking an AI wouldn’t be the best choice?
aromatase is good for the hair. you only need ai if you're sensitive to aromatization, like if you're obese. estrogen is good for the hair. no need unless it becomes excessively high, this is why you take a blood test.

aromatase is good for the hair. you only need ai if you're sensitive to aromatization, like if you're obese. estrogen is good for the hair. no need unless it becomes excessively high, this is why you take a blood test.
ok I just hate water retention. Guess I need a bloodwork then

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Anyways mate i hope you don't learn the truth in the hard way. Good Luck with the 0.25mg finasteride every other day.
0.25mg is enough. It wont change sides though it builds up in your system and will reduce as much as a 1mg dose. 0.5mg is a good dose to save pills.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and redfacccee
How would oral minox do that?

Pin this, also should mention Ru + copper AHK + hcg is a great alternative to fin + test if you’re going to try to conceive a child in the near future (remember, take 3 months off fin before you nut in your girl if you want to avoid any form of problems, idek how problems could occur as 5AR simply reduces conversion).
Ru will do it’s job very well, and as soon as conception has occurred, you can go back to fin + test if you’d like.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and redfacccee
great thread

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee

Reversing Hair Loss:

Great thread is Oral minoxidil much better than topical? and the side effects mainly occur in high dosages right? also this might sound strange but does being a fapping addict (4-5 times a day) have any effect on hair? i heard zinc is released idk tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Great thread is Oral minoxidil much better than topical? and the side effects mainly occur in high dosages right? also this might sound strange but does being a fapping addict (4-5 times a day) have any effect on hair? i heard zinc is released idk tho lol
yes, oral is better and the side effects can easily be mitigated with lower dosages, if you have side effects despite low dosages then the medication isn't for you. i highly doubt masturbating causes hair loss

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
yes, oral is better and the side effects can easily be mitigated with lower dosages, if you have side effects despite low dosages then the medication isn't for you. i highly doubt masturbating causes hair loss
Thanks so 0.5 fin and 2.5 min daily should be good? how low of a min dose can u still see results? i don't want to waste time and most say 2.5 is as effective as 5 so i'll never take that probably

Good and simple-kept thread.
Bookmarked, if Norwood reaper ever gets me.

Type 1 DHT is in the facial skin and the reason for excess Sebum
I've been on Duta for 3 weeks now and the relentless acne disasters i've had since age 14 have cleared.
i can;t believe this Pill cured balding and acne for me.
I would like to giev the nigga who invented this a Scalp Massage

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Nutrient deficiencies are cope.
All har is made of the same materials.So if we truly had a nutrient deficiency, we could not grow hair anywhere right?
yet most of us DHT chads have a tonne of body hair so it can't be a nutrient problem its just the norwood reaper.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and 6′2 still over
im almost 19 , and im noticing thinning of hair near temple and hairline should i hop on fin or duasteride? (i need my dick to be working btw)

Type 1 DHT is one cause of acne. it is produced in the skin and it is like a nonstop tren cycle for sebaceous oil producing glands.
My acne of nearly ten years is now completely suppressed thanks to dutasteride.