Taking a big fat stinky dump at my works bathroom

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Woke up today's morning but was in a hurry to catch my work commute so had no time to take a shit.

Now in my lunchtime felt some kind of movements down my rectum/bowels tried to suppress the killing need to shit but it didn't work, instead I started to fart some nasty deadly ones.

Then I knew it's time to take my naked bare ass on those toilet seats and start to push with all my power to exert the shit out of my asshole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 32968 and UndiagnosedSchizo
No care for sharing a bit of my day with you fucks?

Bastards go react MVP and juste shit tier threads or badgs autistic pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43277 and UndiagnosedSchizo
No care for sharing a bit of my day with you fucks?

Bastards go react MVP and juste shit tier threads or badgs autistic pics
IMG 9733

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
This is amnesia am I right? Jfl you're an OG?
yes that’s amnesia and i’m most definitely an OG, not on this forum but other forums yes

• +1
@Masteroogway @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @TRUE_CEL @currylightskin idk bros reply/react and thing works

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
yes that’s amnesia and i’m most definitely an OG, not on this forum but other forums yes
Jfl I knew it's him, thanks for the reacts bud... You're fueling my dopamine on .org.

From now on we are friends on this cesspool.

And I wanna introduce @Masteroogway he's a pretty chill guy also

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Jfl I knew it's him, thanks for the reacts bud... You're fueling my dopamine on .org.

I thoguht @Masteroogway was gonna leave this forum 🤣 but I accept your friendship, we will mog!

• Love it
I thoguht @Masteroogway was gonna leave this forum 🤣 but I accept your friendship, we will mog!
Nah that faggot is too weak to leave, he loves the vibes and shitposting.

And he confessed he likes some users here and wanna keep in touch with em.

Tag me on your threads, shitposting!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Nah that faggot is too weak to leave, he loves the vibes and shitposting.

And he confessed he likes some users here and wanna keep in touch with em.

Tag me on your threads, shitposting!
yea like 90% of users here have tried to leave and always comeback jfl but ya there are some good users here especially the o’prycels @Krakowski @cytoplasm

tbh I don’t rly have any point in posting threads, my life’s gonna in the weirdest direction i’m jsut on here to pass time

• +1
yea like 90% of users here have tried to leave and always comeback jfl but ya there are some good users here especially the o’prycels @Krakowski @cytoplasm

tbh I don’t rly have any point in posting threads, my life’s gonna in the weirdest direction i’m jsut on here to pass time
You know I don't mind old users coming back on as new accounts but they should declare/clarify whom they were previously.

I seen many people with new accounts but most of the time it turns out they are old users with new identities.

Oh bud understandable. Hopefully life gets better, but if coping is needed atm don't hold back and live the hard times if they are present.

.org does lift some the misery if you know how to use it, but yeah indeed it does sometimes or I would say many times backfires massively and gives the undesired outcome which is on the contrary.

• Love it
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo

shiczomaxxing boys

• WTF
Reactions: Kroker and UndiagnosedSchizo