taking a break

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

some bad shit happened with my family i need to take a break from looksmaxxing and focus on what i have right now and make enough good memories before it's too late i can't really even looksmax until next year so fuck it so i wont be on here responding for a bit but i will be working on blackpill curse 2 which is coming in the future 👌

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
why do u have that red shit under ur nose? unironically fix that and use melotan and chew more on the left side of ur face and fix ur skin and stop sucking in ur cheeks because it wraps ur lips around ur face in an autstic way
1029D4BB 6DD2 4BC5 8250 02F3CF960336

C9A27D0C C852 49FA A48A F3E48C09AD01

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
why do u have that red shit under ur nose? unironically fix that and use melotan and chew more on the left side of ur face and fix ur skin and stop sucking in ur cheeks because it wraps ur lips around ur face in an autstic way
View attachment 1875733
View attachment 1875730
i dont suck in plus i was sad in that photo and crying thats why i my lips look bad and i always have that red shit do u know how to fix it? and i have always chewed on the left side of my face which is my i have more bigonial width on it brutal but ima just get custom wraparound jaw implants or some shit

i dont suck in plus i was sad in that photo and crying thats why i my lips look bad and i always have that red shit do u know how to fix it? and i have always chewed on the left side of my face which is my i have more bigonial width on it brutal but ima just get custom wraparound jaw implants or some shit
maybe ask a dermatologist or sum shit
just use a bit of concealer tbh if cant fix naturally
and yes u need less upturned lips

and the pic is probablt reversed i mwant the left side of the pic which ever side that is

maybe ask a dermatologist or sum shit
just use a bit of concealer tbh if cant fix naturally
and yes u need less upturned lips

and the pic is probablt reversed i mwant the left side of the pic which ever side that is
that morph is brutal tho i could probably get a few girls if i had a wider jaw better lip shape and more tan it's fucking crazy how everything in life is just bones ;(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
that morph is brutal tho i could probably get a few girls if i had a wider jaw better lip shape and more tan it's fucking crazy how everything in life is just bones ;(
u need to fix ur posture tbh if its bad

a lot of asymmetry can come from skeletal shit, and chewing on one side

how wide is your palate

u need to fix ur posture tbh if its bad

a lot of asymmetry can come from skeletal shit, and chewing on one side

how wide is your palate
my pallate? lmfao fucked by my orthondonsti i just got a dm on discord today

baqck in december 2020

i had more bigonial width it wasnt mogger but it wasnt as subhuman as now i think the braces and extractions fucked my jaw and caved my face in like this guy said and also shrunk my pallate ;(

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 19157
View attachment 1875755
baqck in december 2020
View attachment 1875756
i had more bigonial width it wasnt mogger but it wasnt as subhuman as now i think the braces and extractions fucked my jaw and caved my face in like this guy said and also shrunk my pallate ;(
jesus son

braces are indeed a huge scam and they can fuck up ur bone mass

if you have an overbite literally all they do to fix it is recess your maxilla and vice versa

you need dental implants and mse or somethibg

brutal

jesus son

braces are indeed a huge scam and they can fuck up ur bone mass

if you have an overbite literally all they do to fix it is recess your maxilla and vice versa

you need dental implants and mse or somethibg

brutal
i never had an overbite my bite was perfect from the start but i think it was mostly just the extractions that turned me from prettyboy to freak, @MakinItHappenReturn got dental implants and he looks great now maybe i should i guess? as for mse? the orthondonstit said they'll compensate and do rpe

• +1
i never had an overbite my bite was perfect from the start but i think it was mostly just the extractions that turned me from prettyboy to freak, @MakinItHappenReturn got dental implants and he looks great now maybe i should i guess? as for mse? the orthondonstit said they'll compensate and do rpe
idk about rpe but mse is more of a bone expansion

this shit would cost major bucks tho because if u did mse u should do something to expand lower jaw too

whats rpe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
idk about rpe but mse is more of a bone expansion

this shit would cost major bucks tho because if u did mse u should do something to expand lower jaw too

whats rpe
rapid pallatal expansion its covered w insurance and mse is like 15k in the usa id have to go to turkey for 3k which im not doing ill just get a wide pallate in one day

• Hmm...
View attachment 1875755
baqck in december 2020
View attachment 1875756
ignore my pm, take that break bro. could u share that guy's discord? i had extractions but dont think i have narrowing of bigonial. maybe coz i chewmaxxed but idk. tbh i think your lower third looks kinda the same but its getting that impression from larger zygos and lack of face fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133