Taking advanced classes has ruined my life

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

its not over til its over
Rant post so just ignore if you dont wanna read
anyone replying with dnr will be blocked and reported, along with a photo of their profile sent to Master
I was watching a video where this guy interviewed stanford students, and I was shocked to see how unintelligent they seemed. Not to say they were stupid, rather they didn't strike me as students who were studied in a t20 university. They werent in gender studies or smth useless either, they were majoring in engineering, physics, etc.
They are clearly doing far better than I, but how?
I began watching those shitty "how i got into stanford!!" videos, and they all had one thing in common. The applicants either took regular or AP classes.
In grade 9, I was sold on the idea that advanced classes will help me get into a good university. Fast forward 3 years later, and I'll prolly be rejected by every university I applied to.

My bitch math teacher ruined my life bcuz he marked me so harshly, screwed me on the exam by taking my paper away before the allocated time even finished.
Absolute bullshit. Ended with a 77% when I literally got recognition for every standardized math test I took. 790/800 on SAT math section and sum other awards too. Plus 95% in Grade 11 math too.

Chemistry was hell too, my teacher was using question banks from 2nd year university tests, not fucking joking. Ended with an 85% so ig thats alright?

Before you guys claim I'm stupid or its my fault, I could literally answer any question in the hs curriculum with ease, regardless of the subject

There r a few supergeniuses in my classes, so im always overshadowed. Idk how they do it, but they're getting high 90s in these insane courses. Fuck I wish I took regular classes I would literally have a 98% average and be respected by my peers and get head in the bathroom whenever I wanted.
Instead I'm slaving away to get into a shit university only to work for the 70 iq dumbasses who became CEO because their dad gave them the position.

If I died tomorrow I'd probably be happy that I dont have to deal with this bullshit anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, pig_face and Deleted member 62902
Maybe not as smart as you think brah

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and RealSurgerymax
Dnr

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face and CarrotMaxxer
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: pig_face

You were too smart to learn good study habits until you weren’t. Now that you are confronted with academic hardship for the first time in your life you’ve decided to ignore the problem instead of improving. Its jova

You were too smart to learn good study habits until you weren’t. Now that you are confronted with academic hardship for the first time in your life you’ve decided to ignore the problem instead of improving. Its jova
?? what are you on about when did I ever say I ignored the problem, I literally worked hard. If you saw what I had to put up with then you wouldnt be saying that

Then why are you not passing these classes young blood lol
I am passing? I just got fucked in math. I've already pointed out that Im good at math though

If you live in a nice state (Florida, Texas, Cali, etc.) just start at a community college if all unis reject you. Do 2 years there and you can transfer to some other big uni later. People in Florida for instance start at some shitty college and could end up going to UF

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
?? what are you on about when did I ever say I ignored the problem, I literally worked hard. If you saw what I had to put up with then you wouldnt be saying that

I am passing? I just got fucked in math. I've already pointed out that Im good at math though
If you were that smart you’d get a’s bro you are most likely overrating your intelligence bro

If you live in a nice state (Florida, Texas, Cali, etc.) just start at a community college if all unis reject you. Do 2 years there and you can transfer to some other big uni later. People in Florida for instance start at some shitty college and could end up going to UF for example
sadly i live in the shithole canada :/

• So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
anyone replying with dnr will be blocked and reported, along with a photo of their profile sent to Master
I was watching a video where this guy interviewed stanford students, and I was shocked to see how unintelligent they seemed. Not to say they were stupid, rather they didn't strike me as students who were studied in a t20 university. They werent in gender studies or smth useless either, they were majoring in engineering, physics, etc.
I began watching those shitty "how i got into stanford!!" videos, and they all had one thing in common. The applicants either took regular or AP classes.
In grade 9, I was sold on the idea that advanced classes will help me get into a good university. Fast forward 3 years later, and I'll prolly be rejected by every university I applied to.

My bitch math teacher ruined my life bcuz he marked me so harshly, screwed me on the exam by taking my paper away before the allocated time even finished.
Absolute bullshit. Ended with a 77% when I literally got recognition for every standardized math test I took. 790/800 on SAT math section and sum other awards too. Plus 95% in Grade 11 math too.

Chemistry was hell too, my teacher was using question banks from 2nd year university tests, not fucking joking. Ended with an 85% so ig thats alright?

Before you guys claim I'm stupid or its my fault, I could literally answer any question in the hs curriculum with ease, regardless of the subject

There r a few supergeniuses in my classes, so im always overshadowed. Idk how they do it, but they're getting high 90s in these insane courses. Fuck I wish I took regular classes I would literally have a 98% average and be respected by my peers and get head in the bathroom whenever I wanted.
Instead I'm slaving away to get into a shit university only to work for the 70 iq dumbasses who became CEO because their dad gave them the position.

If I died tomorrow I'd probably be happy that I dont have to deal with this bullshit anymore.
people work hella hard, i only cared about money and wlb cause thats where everyone ends up in life

• +1
It’s not over yet, Just tell them you are the gayest blackest gorilla nigger in all of USA and you can get into Harvard no questions asked curtesy of shekelstein DEI incorporated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Freakshow, malvolio511 and 1 other person
If you were that smart you’d get a’s bro you are most likely overrating your intelligence bro
I can assure you if you put me in an AP math class I am getting a 90 minimum

If you worked hard and couldn’t grok it then it’s also jova. Its jova either way.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and CarrotMaxxer
you guys have no sympathy for a young subhuman like myself

Read it. Mogs me. I’m kinda failing

• So Sad
you guys have no sympathy for a young subhuman like myself
depends on what you want in life, you could chase prestige or settle for the most chillest job that pays moderately well. alot of people bash me for not accepting a 220k in person job over a 100k remote job, but i worked like 5x less hours at the 100k job

• +1
depends on what you want in life, you could chase prestige or settle for the most chillest job that pays moderately well. alot of people bash me for not accepting a 220k in person job over a 100k remote job, but i worked like 5x less hours at the 100k job
Larpiest Larp I’ve ever heard

Just write Black Lives Matter on your application forms.

• +1
Just write Black Lives Matter on your application forms.
applications were already due :feelswhy:
I did say that I was bisexual and low income (the low income part is true)

What's the average grade on your exams? I had courses where the average was 60% but my 80% meant I got an A. Your teachers should have a curve.

What's the average grade on your exams? I had courses where the average was 60% but my 80% meant I got an A. Your teachers should have a curve.
based on my program I should have a curve, but there's sum weird fucking practice that only goes on at my hs so I only get a curve for chem and not math

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
Also, as someone that went a T10, those "geniuses" usually excel at one subject but are complete morons everywhere else. Not well rounded what so ever.

• +1

dnrd my autism made the words run off my screen bitch

• JFL
Reactions: malvolio511

Dont feel too bad one of my biggest regrets from high school is not taking any AP's at all. If I did I would 99% be in a better position than I am now

• Hmm...
Dont feel too bad one of my biggest regrets from high school is not taking any AP's at all. If I did I would 99% be in a better position than I am now
how so?

No one is forcing you to take the advanced classes. Just drop down a level OP

if u a smart brah

just get C and D to pass

go to junior college for 2 years

transfer

• +1
With Ap's you can skip the bs intro college classes and youre on track to graduate quicker/save more money. Also AP's will get you a higher chance to get into a better school, and more fin aid

• +1
No one is forcing you to take the advanced classes. Just drop down a level OP
parents sadly, they expect me to be sum genius, prolly because they dont want me to end up like them

With Ap's you can skip the bs intro college classes and youre on track to graduate quicker/save more money. Also AP's will get you a higher chance to get into a better school, and more fin aid
Yeah AP is much better than IB, hardly any scholarships for IB + the work is harder.
Also in Canada it seems as though taking IB makes no difference in uni application

• +1
Reactions: traveler
parents sadly, they expect me to be sum genius, prolly because they dont want me to end up like them
Do you really need parental consent to transfer ngl

Just explain you can't keep up with the pressure. I doubt high grades in AP classes will somehow be worse for you

Do you really need parental consent to transfer ngl

Just explain you can't keep up with the pressure. I doubt high grades in AP classes will somehow be worse for you
my school doesn't have AP, just IB and normal sadly, would transfer in an instant if I could, but my mom is batshit insane. Unless if I want to get kicked out then I have to stay in IB