Taking advantage of being a first worldcel - my plan

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

Save for 1 year for leg lengthening surgery

then I need to focus fully on wealthmaxxing so I can geomaxx eventually one day. and because money is the solution to all my problems.

ive got a wagecel job it pays okay but ill always be trapped in west europe as a manlet. i want to geomaxx and get an asian gf.

so my plan is to save for leg lengthening.

then my entire wages is free , ive got basically no bills.

so ill put like 2k per month into an ecommerce business until it works.

ive got a supplier nearby for specific types of products

ill set up marketing systems for organic and paid sales. ill have a big % of my money for ad budget

and the other half for paying some third world'cels $300 per month work full time for me doing all my marketing and systems i set up

so while im working my wagie job. ill have 2-3 full time third worlders, working on my business. while im commanding them. theyll get shit loads of work done. a thousand of so on ads per month. my products can be made after payment within 2-3 days so dont have to buy product upfront.

how can this not work out?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Dr. Mog, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Stopped reading there.
Don't get LL unless you're a literal midget.
cba to have this conversation with an uneducated person. ive had 2-3 friends do it and they're fine. and i need it

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
What's your base? LL is useless unless you're already 6'. Like getting rhino with a 1psl face. @5.5psl

cba to have this conversation with an uneducated person. ive had 2-3 friends do it and they're fine. and i need it
dont tell me you're over 5'8" and want to do LL :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
my products can be made after payment within 2-3 days so dont have to buy product upfront.
what type of products? manufactured locally near you in 2-3 days after ordering? sounds very good....

what type of products? manufactured locally near you in 2-3 days after ordering? sounds very good....
secret. maybe its more like 5 days actually. not ideal but enough i hope

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

then I need to focus fully on wealthmaxxing so I can geomaxx eventually one day. and because money is the solution to all my problems.

ive got a wagecel job it pays okay but ill always be trapped in west europe as a manlet. i want to geomaxx and get an asian gf.

so my plan is to save for leg lengthening.

then my entire wages is free , ive got basically no bills.

so ill put like 2k per month into an ecommerce business until it works.

ive got a supplier nearby for specific types of products

ill set up marketing systems for organic and paid sales. ill have a big % of my money for ad budget

and the other half for paying some third world'cels $300 per month work full time for me doing all my marketing and systems i set up

so while im working my wagie job. ill have 2-3 full time third worlders, working on my business. while im commanding them. theyll get shit loads of work done. a thousand of so on ads per month. my products can be made after payment within 2-3 days so dont have to buy product upfront.

how can this not work out?
started and stopped reading at leg lengthening surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
LL is the biggest meme surgery if you are over 5’9.