Taking control of my looks.

Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
Just a couple of hours ago I took a few pics of my hairline. Nothing too bad just looks like it’s a little different. I was going to just dismiss it and forget about it but I then decided that this line of thinking has been incredibly damaging in my life.

For example, when I was worried about my weight when I was like 10 I asked my mum what was wrong and she explained it away that the fat wouldn’t be a problem when I had a growth spurt, that was a fucking lie. The fat didn’t just magically disappear, I had to work to get some of it off. This is relevant in that even if there is a hint of a problem I’m going to attack that shit immediately, no excuses. This is me taking back control of my life and looks one step at a time. I recommend we all have this mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Congrats man. My hairline is completely fucked due to genetics (high hairline) and the barber ruining it (V-shaped hairline). I'm not even in my 20s yet.

Keep at it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Congrats man. My hairline is completely fucked due to genetics (high hairline) and the barber ruining it (V-shaped hairline). I'm not even in my 20s yet.

Keep at it.

I heard that eating about 1/4th of a raw potatoe with salt daily can help you MASSIVELY decrease your hair-loss bro.

• +1
Bluepilled parents who refused to tell me my flaws also ruined a good portion of my early youth. Yes that includes feeding me shit and making me overweight, saying it was 'nothing to worry about'. Thankfully I had brutal friends (in a good way) who told me which flaws are holding me back, now life is great.

• +1
As soon as your hairline moves back and if you're over 20, finasteride. Then at 23-24, dutasteride. You'll keep an nw1 forever. Hair transplants are cope and don't work.

• +1
As soon as your hairline moves back and if you're over 20, finasteride. Then at 23-24, dutasteride. You'll keep an nw1 forever. Hair transplants are cope and don't work.

But i only turned 19 a month ago though. Should i still take finasteride? My dad has a receding hairline which could be the explanation but my diet is pretty poor atm and more importantly a year or two ago i had a BDD attack and out of frustration of not getting hair to go in the right direction i ripped out a significant portion of my hair in the hairline. The hair that was ripped out in the very front has pretty much grown back but the hair on the sides of the hairline i don't think has, i think i maybe damaged the follicles? Idk i'll just see a professional.

• +1
But i only turned 19 a month ago though. Should i still take finasteride? My dad has a receding hairline which could be the explanation but my diet is pretty poor atm and more importantly a year or two ago i had a BDD attack and out of frustration of not getting hair to go in the right direction i ripped out a significant portion of my hair in the hairline. The hair that was ripped out in the very front has pretty much grown back but the hair on the sides of the hairline i don't think has, i think i maybe damaged the follicles? Idk i'll just see a professional.

Post a pic or send me it via pm.
If it's genetic, may aswell get a headstart and start taking it. My hair's at no hairloss from slight temporal recession in 6 months. It's a drug for maintaining first and foremost so dont wait

• +1
You have to attack looksmaxing. You have to want it bad and it should be your motivation for many things (gym, skin, etc.)

Let's get it boys

• +1