Taking GH at 18 cope or legit?

lasnt

lasnt

Ascension by 2024 or Death
Does taking GH at 18-19 years old works ? Or it just over that's my final height
I'm 6ft1 it's not a problem but i think i have potential to still grow taller

Do an intense bulking phase. Consider nolvadex to reduce estrogen and extend your growing phase if you have any left, but you will feel very tired due to very low estrogen levels, so may not really allow you to go workout.

If you do a strong bulking phase, with proper sleep, along with hgh, could grow a bit over 6-9 months if the growth plates not open. Worst case you end up with a bunch of gains and no height gain.

Do an intense bulking phase. Consider nolvadex to reduce estrogen and extend your growing phase if you have any left, but you will feel very tired due to very low estrogen levels, so may not really allow you to go workout.

If you do a strong bulking phase, with proper sleep, along with hgh, could grow a bit over 6-9 months if the growth plates not open. Worst case you end up with a bunch of gains and no height gain.
If that actually works im sending you 100 bucks im desperate

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
If that actually works im sending you 100 bucks im desperate
Not like you got anything to lose, and 6ft 1 is a very good height anyways. Also, stretching and rowing actually isn't a cope. You can gain 1/2 of inch if your posture is already relatively fine, maybe 3/4inch-1inch if its not very poor before.

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
Not like you got anything to lose, and 6ft 1 is a very good height anyways. Also, stretching and rowing actually isn't a cope. You can gain 1/2 of inch if your posture is already relatively fine, maybe 3/4inch-1inch if its not very poor before.
Exactly it's my late teen years why waste it i will try bulking

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

What would an intense bulking phase constitute? Just eating more and hitting the gym 24/7?

And what dosage you want to take GH on daily basis?

You do realize that taking GH mindlessly will end up with overgrowth of your internal organs, right?

That's one of the reasons why bodybuilders kick the bucket in their 40s...