is taking hgh at mid 18 worth it ?

hasba1feuj

hasba1feuj

killu
im 18 and 5 months , 6ft thinking about taking hgh , i didnt grow since 15 but i think im in late puberty since all my friends can grow a beard/goatee and i cant

will i gain some height or bonemass at this age or is just not worth it ?

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
its absolutely not worth it you should do steroids

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and LegitUser
im 18 and 5 months , 6ft thinking about taking hgh , i didnt grow since 15 but i think im in late puberty since all my friends can grow a beard/goatee and i cant

You haven’t grown since 15 but you think you had late puberty? Make it make sense nigga. At my school more than half of the 18 year olds don’t grow a beard. Do you live in Pakistan maybe?

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and shalomnigga

Nigga thinks 2-3 browncels that have a beard is everyone in his school

No

please don’t the shit ruined my facial harmony man. just don’t fuvk with peptides or HGH your 18 and i didn’t grow and it fucked me over with tons of downward growth and mid face lengthening at 16

Attachments

• IMG_6654.jpg
    IMG_6654.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6653.jpg
    IMG_6653.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Epola and hasba1feuj
please don’t the shit ruined my facial harmony man. just don’t fuvk with peptides or HGH your 18 and i didn’t grow and it fucked me over with tons of downward growth and mid face lengthening at 16
you look as good if not better
but that can be natural aging too

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
ur js retarded m8, its not the gh

ur js retarded m8, its not the gh
bro, yes i went manic cuz of this shit. But i don’t think you know the amount of research I did before i used chemicals 😂. this shit was not supposed to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
bro, yes i went manic cuz of this shit. But i don’t think you know the amount of research I did before i used chemicals 😂. this shit was not supposed to happen.
should've done growth plate xray before blasting

what's your current height though
same height i was before. plates opened doesn’t mean shit my long bones were literally not meant to get longer, my facial bones didn’t even get longer g 😂. they just got thicker

same height i was before. plates opened doesn’t mean shit my long bones were literally not meant to get longer, my facial bones didn’t even get longer g 😂. they just got thicker
yeah that's what I'm asking what's your height bro I know hgh didn't do shit I just wanna know what's your height

yeah that's what I'm asking what's your height bro I know hgh didn't do shit I just wanna know what's your height
5’9, woulda been alr with my old face but i didnt realize it at the time

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You haven’t grown since 15 but you think you had late puberty? Make it make sense nigga. At my school more than half of the 18 year olds don’t grow a beard. Do you live in Pakistan maybe?
16 and Pakistanicel

Can't grow a beard either
You think I can grow? I grew 1-2cm last month
Current height 171cm