Taking gh without an AI

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
Im about to take mk-677, but my AI arrives in a month. Since growth hormone also accerelates growth plate closure, would takig mk-677 without an Ai stunt my growth more then it would increase it?

Im about to take mk-677, but my AI arrives in a month. Since growth hormone also accerelates growth plate closure, would takig mk-677 without an Ai stunt my growth more then it would increase it?
Text me , when you are About to die (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: naturepill3d, ryuken and itzyaboyJJ
Give me a source for gh accelerating growth plate closure.

Give me a source for gh accelerating growth plate closure.
what do you mean? its not a source its just a common fact. estrogen and growth hormone are the two main hormones that contribute to growth plate closure, so if you have more growth hormone your obviosuly gonna have earlier growth plate closure. however estrogen matters alot more

what do you mean? its not a source its just a common fact. estrogen and growth hormone are the two main hormones that contribute to growth plate closure, so if you have more growth hormone your obviosuly gonna have earlier growth plate closure. however estrogen matters alot more
I was only aware of estrogen playing a role in plate osssificstion. I don’t believe I’ve seen anything about gh.

Source? It’s been successfully used in study for children with idiopathic short stature. Stop regurgitating what you see others say.
how much inches would mk-677 realistcally make you grow

dude mk-677 is proven to increase growth hormone why would it not make u taller?
it fucks up your insulin receptors and a bit of GH receptors, you can try to do MK but JFL i know 3 people who taked it and it has given ZERO mm of height growth

• +1
Reactions: watah
it fucks up your insulin receptors and a bit of GH receptors, you can try to do MK but JFL i know 3 people who taked it and it has given ZERO mm of height growth
ive seen studies saying it produces almost the equivalent Ui of normal hgh dosage

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
Increase hgh means increase igf-1. Increase igf-1 leads to upregulated aromatase activity. It’s not gh hormone that speeds up bone maturation, only estrogen as far as I am aware.
is there a source from that? i just find that growth hormone is one of the hormones that closes the plates

Your fucking re
lmaooooo please, dont. its a troll and a larp, mk is useless
You are fucking retarded you stupid Greycel, Kys you sub80iq fuck. Stop regurgitating that misinformation. It’s been successfully used in a study for children with idiopathic short stature. What do you mean it’s useless?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
When the coping is too strong
yea bro i am a big ass coper ngl i used to try so hard in life working out studying like 8 hours a day then shitty height genetics ruined me and i dont have motivation to even study or workout because that shit dont matter if ur a manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
yea bro i am a big ass coper ngl i used to try so hard in life working out studying like 8 hours a day then shitty height genetics ruined me and i dont have motivation to even study or workout because that shit dont matter if ur a manlet
I'm sorry bhai what's your age and how tall are you. I feel the same way.

I remember your suicide thread

I remember your suicide thread
yea bro but like i dont wnana die but i dont wanna live either idk how to explain the feeling, im 15 and 5'6 btw. my parents is 6'0 and 5'5 and my projected height is 5'8 :(

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
is there a source from that? i just find that growth hormone is one of the hormones that closes the plates
My source is there is no source proving that actual gh hormone itself closes growth plates. Taking growth hormone could lead to premature plate closure (whilst really unlikely), but that’s not the actual growth hormone causing that, as I explained.

Jesus christ.
Was it because of the unwise protocol or is it a matter of luck to grow via using HGH in general?

it should be a net gain by taking gh but youll probably grow a lot more if u pair it with the ai

it should be a net gain by taking gh but youll probably grow a lot more if u pair it with the ai
yea im taking it in a month, but im scared i will acceralte my bone growth closure alot or should i wait till the month when the ai arrives

yea im taking it in a month, but im scared i will acceralte my bone growth closure alot or should i wait till the month when the ai arrives
idk thats ur descision it probably wont make a big difference assuming ur mk dose isnt very high since its only one month

im not trying to take anything too big though, and mk-677 still stimulatrs bone growth
lmao ur 16 inject hgh or before ur plates closed
Source? It’s been successfully used in study for children with idiopathic short stature. Stop regurgitating what you see others say.
99% of all anecdotal reports on .org says it did jackshit
Source that actually SAYS it does anything for height?
It increases bone turnover... thats about it...

lmao ur 16 inject hgh or before ur plates closed

99% of all anecdotal reports on .org says it did jackshit
Source that actually SAYS it does anything for height?
It increases bone turnover... thats about it...
No it increase igf-1 an gh. Mk-677 worked wonders for me, and assuming you are eating enough, taking about 20 supplements a day and your growth plates or ACTUALLY OPEN there is no way it wouldn’t increase the rate at which grow. Obviously the anecdotal reports here won’t show overwhelming results because idiopathic short stature treatment works best the younger you are. Significant results can be expected if you start at age 12, that goes for growth hormone and mk-677, after 15 the results are allot smaller, but they are still there.

Obviously the anecdotal reports here won’t show overwhelming results because idiopathic short stature treatment works best the younger you are. Significant results can be expected if you start at age 12, that goes for growth hormone and mk-677, after 15 the results are allot smaller, but they are still there.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5632578/

Anecdotes here show NO results other than NATURAL growth. Pre-pubertal/Post-puberty (stage 1) growth mechanics are VASTLY different due to ossification and stage of the epiphyses and its sensitivity to growth hormone. I doubt it even has affects on 12 year olds.
It could be a BIASED agonist (via ghrelin)
Meaning it causes a different pathway.
It increases bone turnover between recycling cells and forming cells equally. increase in forming cells more than recycling causes height growth.

Read the graph.
If you cant read it through the picture, use this link

Out of the peptides, it and MK-0751 where the only ones not found to have effects on height (view next)
Ibutamoren/Mk677 were NOT assessed with height growth.
It was also the most RISKY one, causing insulin sensitivity and other problematic side affects.

"of ibutamoren in recovery from hip fracture in 123 elderly patients during 24 weeks of treatment, and was the only randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial that was stopped early due to concerns that ibutamoren may increase the rate of congestive heart failure (CHF)(51). Four patients in the ibutamoren group (6.5%)"
It raises the chances of congestive heart failure.

The reason it doesnt make you taller is because of the biochemistry.
Mk677 mimics Ghrelin, not ghrps. GHRP-2 and others Mimic GHRPs within the body.

GHRP-2 directly stimulates GH release by binding to GHS-R and inhibiting somatostatin.

No it increase igf-1 an gh
Yeah, still no effects. Just because something releases igf-1 and gh, doesnt mean its going to make you taller.
It has two primary functions:
Cause tissue growth & metabolism/maintaining good glucose levels within the blood.
Same thing with the billion GH releasing natural plants out there, and even sprinting. Sprinting and its affect on growth hormone is NOT why it can make you taller. its due to mechanical stress (in vivo, requires research).

MK-677 IS COPE.

• +1
Reactions: axm