Taking LDAR to a whole new level. (Autistic/EXTEME social anxiety femcel)

Areuready

Areuready

Silver

This woman LITERALLY lay down and rotted. The thing is... she was pretty and its not a case of being a morbidly obese or elderly that got neglected and stuck to the couch this woman was 37 and under 100 pounds, She'd been LDARing since 25 in 2010. I did deep research about this and found people who knew the family and claimed that the husband and wife never told any of their friends there daughter existed. Her father was also the quarterback of the high school football team and voted most handsome, Went to LSU and worked at a nuclear power plant.
The Mother on the other hand was an assistant prosecutor, temp mayor and police clerk. Well know for being upstanding in their community.

The daughter lost contact with any one that new her and became a compete hermit the last time anyone from the outside world talked to her was about 10 years ago, when a high school mate saw her mother in public and asked about her, The Mother only replied with "She's been depressed" 10 years ago was the last time anyone asked about her. Forgotten by the outside world as well as inside the house. The Woman LITERALLY LDARed for 12 years.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Mewton, thereallegend and 11 others
how the FUCK does that even happen
this is @Zer0/∞ fate if he doesnt stop bloatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19174
What's the backstory?

They cuss on this news channel?

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
wtf? shes been sitting in the same spot for 12+ years? nigga wtf

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, thereallegend, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
@Zer0/∞ fate if he doesnt stop bloatmaxxing
Funny thing is, she wasn't even bloatmaxxing, she gave up and was under 100 pounds when she rotted to death. Here's the kicker... Though, although a shy girl with some mental issues and very little in the form of friends she was actually A normal looking girl, graduated, even was athletic and played on her highschools volleyball team. Who knows what happened to her that she thought LDARing was the way to do things but im so fucking curious now.

Attachments

• 1651716444693.png
    1651716444693.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and |Daddy_Zygos|
I have no words.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
What's the backstory?
Ive been creeping the local community on facebook, a lot of finger pointing go on. The parents were "Upstanding citizens" and well known in the area. Never mentioned their daughter at all, once. Anyone that knew her only said the last time they even heard of her was 10+ years ago.

"she had complete paralysis of voluntary muscles except for the eyes"

that explains her not moving

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, TrestIsBest and 5 others
:whatfeels:

anyway palatemogs me

rest in peace:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
"she had complete paralysis of voluntary muscles except for the eyes"

that explains her not moving
Its being said the family made that up. She hadn't even been to a doctor in 13-15 years and was never officially diagnosed with that.

• Woah
sad bro, she could've lived a decent life if her parents weren't so retarded

decaying in your own shit over the span of 10 years sounds so brutal, i unironically wouldn't wish that on anybody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19281 and 2 others
Its being said the family made that up. She hadn't even been to a doctor in 13-15 years and was never officially diagnosed with that.
nah she just laid down and rotted brah :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

She clearly had a medical emergency happen and couldn't move and nobody checked in on her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 19036
Interesting

Vvs vision my diamonds went platinum

Watching myself hd I’m gorgeous

Thinking bout flying to Tokyo in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Funny thing is, she wasn't even bloatmaxxing, she gave up and was under 100 pounds when she rotted to death. Here's the kicker... Though, although a shy girl with some mental issues and very little in the form of friends she was actually A normal looking girl, graduated, even was athletic and played on her highschools volleyball team. Who knows what happened to her that she thought LDARing was the way to do things but im so fucking curious now.
View attachment 1666216View attachment 1666218

damn bruh that palate must be wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and Lygodactylus

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jaw_is_law and |Daddy_Zygos|
this is the fate of many men. yet you cry because of one dumb whore.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Who cares nigga? If a similar thing happened to an incel no one will give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Even in this state she has more smv than Gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ifyouwannabemylover
That’s crazy but dn

cases of actual severe mental illness do exist among foids, to the shock of incels.

This is ridiculous, how could NO ONE have a clue that there was something wrong going on with this beautiful young lady. She was on the living room couch for over 10 years and family members, friends, neighbors, NOBODY was concerned about this girl's well being or whereabouts for 10 years. It says a lot about humanity in this day and age, everybody is just so focused on themselves and have no love or even a shred of concern for there fellow human beings.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane