taking low does tamoxifen/nolvadex to increase t.

sdmaster

sdmaster

Silver
man i dont get morning wood anymore despite being young. i am figured am low t. always tired no motivation to do anything but sleep. will taking tamoxifen 10mg/eod increase t and reduce t? will there be any side effects?

wouldn't do shit because at low doses it is very selective acting only on breast tissue

and if you took high doses you'd only be inhibiting estrogen use in the body -> body thinks there's low E -> increases aromatisation of T to E -> lower T

wouldn't do shit because at low doses it is very selective acting only on breast tissue

and if you took high doses you'd only be inhibiting estrogen use in the body -> body thinks there's low E -> increases aromatisation of T to E -> lower T
actually wait no I'm wrong it should increase T because estrogen is responsible for negative feedback when your T is high, so that should be inhibited leading to higher T

still I doubt it'll do much

man i dont get morning wood anymore despite being young. i am figured am low t. always tired no motivation to do anything but sleep. will taking tamoxifen 10mg/eod increase t and reduce t? will there be any side effects?
I've been taking aromasin low dose for a few weeks now for this reason, morning wood has been crazy.

Better take aromasin bro, nolvadex is toxic to the liver and has other bad side effects. Aromasin, instead, does not rebound and rises T levels effectively

just inject t dumbass

Better take aromasin bro, nolvadex is toxic to the liver and has other bad side effects. Aromasin, instead, does not rebound and rises T levels effectively
no man i dont wanna destroy my estrogen especially im young and im not trying to heightmax.

Did you do actual bloodwork or suspect you have low T? The symptoms are really common. Could be depression, low vitamine D, bad sleep, stress, low iron just to name a few. So don't assume it's cause by low T without bloodwork.

actually wait no I'm wrong it should increase T because estrogen is responsible for negative feedback when your T is high, so that should be inhibited leading to higher T

still I doubt it'll do much
how about 20mg eod for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks 10mg eod. my balls are fucked im not high e either.

Did you do actual bloodwork or suspect you have low T? The symptoms are really common. Could be depression, low vitamine D, bad sleep, stress, low iron just to name a few. So don't assume it's cause by low T without bloodwork.
man i fucked up my balls by using t gel back then.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
no man i dont wanna destroy my estrogen especially im young and im not trying to heightmax.
But lol man with nolvadex you will destroy your estogen as well. Low dose aromasin won't harm you, and, should the need arise, you can cancel taking aromasin and your estrogen will become within normal ranges without any rebound effect. Aromasin has great androgenic and some anabolic activity, as far as I read on raypeat forum. With high doses you can really see results like from low-dose roids, but with low doses you will also have some benefits

But lol man with nolvadex you will destroy your estogen as well. Low dose aromasin won't harm you, and, should the need arise, you can cancel taking aromasin and your estrogen will become within normal ranges without any rebound effect. Aromasin has great androgenic and some anabolic activity, as far as I read on raypeat forum. With high doses you can really see results like from low-dose roids, but with low doses you will also have some benefits
Might take if tamoxifen dosent work. how long should you wait before taking another drug?

Might take if tamoxifen dosent work. how long should you wait before taking another drug?
IDK, I have no experience with this. Tamoxifen must work but in my opinion aromasin is more beneficial with less side effects