Taking out $25k loan for implants and not paying it back will you go to prison?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Or just ruin your credit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Chadakin, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
ofc you will

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, Warlow and Lev Peshkov
when the bank comes to collect they will be in awe of ur face and let you off the hook

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, LowInhibIncel, SadnessWYJ and 20 others
No nigga just watch that one Sam Hyde video I’ve been talking about where you negotiate a deal with the government and just pay like 2 dollars a month to them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yorker12, Deleted member 3990, Gaia262 and 2 others
If you’re in USA you just claim bankruptcy and you’re free to go. They can’t repossess your implants.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 4614 and 9 others
I don't get it WTF is this credit thing that Americans keep talking about, in my country you can't take a loan unless you secure it with something more expensive like a house, an apartment, a piece of land, etc.
In fact banks love when you don't pay back the loan, because they can confiscate your property that is much more valuable than the money they gave to you.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 8988, alex569 and 8 others
No nigga just watch that one Sam Hyde video I’ve been talking about where you negotiate a deal with the government and just pay like 2 dollars a month to them.
I need to hear more about this ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and St. Wristcel
of course.. wouldn't risk it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262

Halo effect brah you'll get off scot free (example above)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 5608, sytyl and 2 others
Fake your deathmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and hairyballscel
Then you just need to meeksmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Boldandbeautiful, Kenickie and 1 other person
I don't get it WTF is this credit thing that Americans keep talking about, in my country you can't take a loan unless you secure it with something more expensive like a house, an apartment, a piece of land, etc.
pretty sure its like this in America too tbh, if you can't payback a loan the bank seize collateral such as your house, car, stocks etc...

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Provided you actually become a Chad you might get away with it because of the halo effect.

Even if you don't get away with it your life will be better anyways even if you're drowning in debt.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Kenickie
Provided you actually become a Chad you might get away with it because of the halo effect.

Even if you don't get away with it your life will be better anyways even if you're drowning in debt.
Jfl this is very true girls loved Ramirez because of his bone structure despite what he did and that's far worse than stealing loans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Yoyo2233 and alex569
nah you wouldnt go to prison, worst case just file for bankruptcy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Kenickie
You're one big fucking idiot aren't you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Kenickie
just mog in the mugshot, go viral and get bailed out by model agencies theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yoyo2233, ToursOverBoyo2020, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
nah you wouldnt go to prison, worst case just file for bankruptcy
Yeah good idea jfl I'd fuck the lawyers bitch trying to sue me for the loan company after the implants JFL

I'd tell the judge to go fuck himself with shades like Ramirez in court JFL
That's just cringe. Just get a job. Also implants shouldn't cost you 25k

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie

Lots of people gaslightin you here. In the uk you won't go to jail . It will just damage your credit rating for 6 years then you can apply to get it taken off your file

That's the UK

Don't waste it on implants , get real osteotomies. Do your research on the surgeries first.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

jail...probably not

Credit will be fucked for a while. And you will have collectors on your ass, who will probably get a court judgment allowing them to sue and/or garnish wages (if you ignore them). The lender will probably just charge the loan off as bad debt

just wage cuck

if you're nuking yourself at least take out 200k or as much as you can and then defect to a country with no extradition treaty

• Love it
Reactions: Kenickie
if you're nuking yourself at least take out 200k or as much as you can and then defect to a country with no extradition treaty
Good idea 200k turn into a terrachad and move to another country and start a new life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and ToursOverBoyo2020
How are you Gona get 25k
Loan? Most likeyly they’ll only give you like 10k depending on your job. Either way get that loan and get the surgeries and ascend!