Taking out a loan for surgery

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I will likely be studying into my early/mid 20’s I don’t have any student debt let’s assume I make 10-15 grand (I have 7 right now) just through part times and holiday jobs but still off surgery, worth getting a personal loan assuming good credit score?

Thing is there’s no point getting surger in your 30’s in comparison to in your 20’s, surgeries I need in order
Rhinoplasty
Hair transplant or scalp micropigmentation depending on where my hair is at
And a far away dream but still hope to get precise LL (least likely due to excessive cost)

I hate being a wagie

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Lookologist003, 97baHater and 13 others
Bhai I think it would be better for you to get a hair system instead

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ZaC, Niklaus Mikaelson and SubhumanCurrycel
bhai I think it would be better for you to get a hair system
Could change second line to hair transplant, SMP or system in that case.

Getting a hair system locally is really expensive here I’ve already had a consult

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 8771
I will likely be studying into my early/mid 20’s I don’t have any student debt let’s assume I make 10-15 grand (I have 7 right now) just through part times and holiday jobs but still off surgery, worth getting a personal loan assuming good credit score?

Thing is there’s no point getting surger in your 30’s in comparison to in your 20’s, surgeries I need in order
Rhinoplasty
And a far away dream but still hope to get precise LL (least likely due to excessive cost)

I hate being a wagie
Spoken like a true incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Samsepioler, Zonar, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person

Rhinoplasty

I hate being a wagie
We have to mutilate our disfigured faces for a slight chance of even receiving a single sniff of a beautiful woman’s aroma. Truly never began for us.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss, latincell95 and 2 others
honestly just get as much money from studylink as possible if you are eligible, its interest free

personal loans in nz are a scam, best you can get is 7% interest but I doubt you will be able to.

you have a minimal credit history? do your parents have good credit?

the surgeries should have payment plan options so you could just pay the loan off with a credit card and then pay the credit card with govtbuxs during the interest free period earning you credit score which will give you access to better personal loans down the line when you cant leach off the interest free loans, I know in NZ banks do not care as much about credit as in America but it is still important.

you can also earn cashback, think $1 per $90 is the best one available. Dont get airpoints, its worthless.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
honestly just get as much money from studylink as possible if you are eligible, its interest free

personal loans in nz are a scam, best you can get is 7% interest but I doubt you will be able to.

you have a minimal credit history? do your parents have good credit?

the surgeries should have payment plan options so you could just pay the loan off with a credit card and then pay the credit card with govtbuxs during the interest free period earning you credit score which will give you access to better personal loans down the line when you cant leach off the interest free loans, I know in NZ banks do not care as much about credit as in America but it is still important.
Yea parents good credit and minimal credit history no loans or debt, studylink sounds good I wonder how much they’d give though it’s good that it’s interest free. Also high IQ with the payment plan options I’m bad with banking and money just a low IQ wagie

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Moggie
Yea parents good credit and minimal credit history no loans or debt, studylink sounds good I wonder how much they’d give though it’s good that it’s interest free. Also high IQ with the payment plan options I’m bad with banking and money just a low IQ wagie
I think you have to be a citizen to get it.

ty, I havent implimented it yet as I dont even have a credit card lul.

the cashback cards will have requirements to earn an extra reward, spend 30,000 and get 300 or something like that, very low iq to deliberately try and hit that number as it will cost you more than the amount you get back from needless spending but not if you use if for things you are paying for anyway like mortgage, groceries, loans, bills, its free money minus the card fee which is usually like 50 - 100 dollars annually.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and SubhumanCurrycel
ok airpoints are not completely worthless, if you fly often they make more money than cashback but I am assuming they are worthless for you at least.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and SubhumanCurrycel
Hopping on roids and running masc game is probably more realistic for you tbh, your hair is a write off.

Appeal from "older" women > life as incel

Srs tho u have even less to lose considering you don't have to worry abt hairloss from roids

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, latincell95, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Hopping on roids and running masc game is probably more realistic for you tbh, your hair is a write off.

Appeal from "older" women > life as incel

Srs tho u have even less to lose considering you don't have to worry abt hairloss from roids
I’d probably get a lot of body acne, I’m quite prone to forming hypertrophic scars I’ve just had 3 of them dealt with cortisone injections and silicone sheets, I know roids increases that by a lot if you are prone.

I might consider getting an arm tattoo as well as scalp micro pigmentation and run a buzz if it comes to it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Niklaus Mikaelson, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
I’d probably get a lot of body acne, I’m quite prone to forming hypertrophic scars I’ve just had 3 of them dealt with cortisone injections and silicone sheets, I know roids increases that by a lot if you are prone.

I might consider getting an arm tattoo as well as scalp micro pigmentation and run a buzz if it comes to it
what kind of tat?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
what kind of tat?
Saw one my uncle got, likely a Fijian sleeve tattoo since I’m Fijian Indian, wouldn’t get a Maori one cos that’ll trigger some people

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I tried looking up indian tattoo sleeve and its all just native american shit brutal

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Saw one my uncle got, likely a Fijian sleeve tattoo since I’m Fijian Indian, wouldn’t get a Maori one cos that’ll trigger some people
so like this?

custom-freehand-samoan-polynesian-tatau-34-three-quarter-sleeve-black-work-fijian-tongan-south-pacific-blend-cultural-mix-otautahi-auckland-jordan-clarke.jpg

• +1

Rhinoplasty

I hate being a wagie
Height boyo?

How long did it take, can u show before and after

Are they completely faded

Did u got any surgeries yet? U should always try to regrow hair using meds and dermarllong and stuff before getting a gair transplant

• +1
Could change second line to hair transplant, SMP or system in that case.

Getting a hair system locally is really expensive here I’ve already had a consult
What country u in?
Also what NW r u?
Does your face and body and pheno suit being bald? Ie r u jacked tanned beard/stubblemaxxed and is ur skull shape good?

Rhinoplasty

I hate being a wagie
JFL getting in debt for the rest of your life. If you are going to be a model and repay it like that then do it, otherwise it’s stupid

• +1
JFL getting in debt for the rest of your life. If you are going to be a model and repay it like that then do it, otherwise it’s stupid
Surgery if successful will pay for itself and if still subhuman just rope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and cyprian_tomaszewski

I wonder what is the yearly price increase for plastic surgeries though.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You have to prove a regular income to get a loan

• +1
Did u got any surgeries yet? U should always try to regrow hair using meds and dermarllong and stuff before getting a gair transplant
I currently am
What country u in?
Also what NW r u?
Does your face and body and pheno suit being bald? Ie r u jacked tanned beard/stubblemaxxed and is ur skull shape good?
NW1 technically I have diffuse thinning post chemo even though biopsy shows it’s pathologically related to androgenic alopecia.

I wonder what is the yearly price increase for plastic surgeries though.
Well. If @BecomingHuman is important to you, expect to pay an extra 10% a year on jaw surgery and implants.

I currently am

NW1 technically I have diffuse thinning post chemo even though biopsy shows it’s pathologically related to androgenic alopecia.
yo bro can i get your discord

were those new scars or old

• +1
I also plan on loaning out for LL if i go into uni idc about debt

did the silicon sheets help, were those simply hypertrophic or keloid?
I ended up getting corticosteroid shots they. Two have gone down and started fading the other one closer to the midline of my chest. I think the one that came back is a keloid because it expanded horizontally even though it started out small. The other are hypertrophic

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I ended up getting corticosteroid shots they. Two have gone down and started fading the other one closer to the midline of my chest. I think the one that came back is a keloid because it expanded horizontally even though it started out small. The other are hypertrophic
why not try topical corticosteroids at first? and any side effects from the injectable corticosteroids?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and iam good boy
Why are you so bothered by your baldness. It’s just hair bro.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Time for you to run buzz+ gymmaxed game boyo. Tattoos only if Indian parents are fine with it, can't disappoint Mama.
Dark lookz badboy wiz a good future? Get a bike as well, damn:p:p:blackpill:
20230807 034921

• JFL

Rhinoplasty

I hate being a wagie
lmk how this goes i am looking into getting a loan too

• +1

Rhinoplasty

I hate being a wagie
Just do a rhino and ascend

• +1