Taking pictures at some distance is too brutal to me

Filippo

Filippo

Banned
My face shape is a rounded asymmetrical trapezoid (I'm not sure) basically I have a disgusting face shape I want to destroy it. I've taken some pictures at the mirror and I look like I have super wide face with the mandible of a 95 years old (flat), short face, my left side is 10 times worst I look like a monster I've never seen someone like me, what can I do?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, valhalar, ROTTING and 4 others
My face shape is a rounded asymmetrical trapezoid (I'm not sure) basically I have a disgusting face shape I want to destroy it. I've taken some pictures at the mirror and I look like I have super wide face with the mandible of a 95 years old (flat), short face, my left side is 10 times worst I look like a monster I've never seen someone like me, what can I do?
the most brutal pics are back camera selfies, try it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18418 and Deleted member 16380
FUCK NO I TRIED IT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING ON THIS PLANET

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and bogii
post pics so we know what ur talking about and think of solutions instead of just crying about it

• +1
Reactions: Broski
At least it gives you a quick overview of what to fix in the face...

... the whole face... :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and bogii
At least it gives you a quick overview of what to fix in the face...

... the whole face... :feelshehe:
yea it's so fucking brutal, I realized again how asymmetrical, big and unproportional my nose is :feelswhy:

rhino will hopefully fix me:feelsbadman:

yea it's so fucking brutal, I realized again how asymmetrical, big and unproportional my nose is :feelswhy:

funny thing is, at first it's weird as fuck, but when you get used it to it looks like the normal you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and bogii

Careful with that one, you also need to take a picture from the distance: better do a pro photo.

I also thought my nose was my worst feature. And indeed it is a huge bulbous nose... BUT after watching my professional photos from distance, my nose is not flattering, but it is not that bad TBH, so i put off the rhinoplasty to better times... so maybe your nose is not that bad either (y)

Distortion of camera plays too big a role in the assessment of nose size/asymmetry, so better assess it with better equipment (y)

• +1
Reactions: bogii
funny thing is, at first it's weird as fuck, but when you get used it to it looks like the normal you
nah I look way uglier in my non mirrored pics imo, but that's just some psychological reasons maybe, someone already had a high iq thread on this, basically you blend out the bad features in your face and only see the good things :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 18418 and Deleted member 16380
Careful with that one, you also need to take a picture from the distance: better do a pro photo.

I also thought my nose was my worst feature. And indeed it is a huge bulbous nose... BUT after watching my professional photos from distance, my nose is not flattering, but it is not that bad TBH, so i put off the rhinoplasty to better times... so maybe your nose is not that bad either (y)

Distortion of camera plays too big a role in the assessment of nose size/asymmetry, so better assess it with better equipment (y)
I already wrote you and other people, almost everyone including you recommend rhino so it's really a problem:feelsbadman:, especially now that I leaned down it even looks bigger :D

But rhino is fairly cheap so not a huge problem just have to find a good, reasonable priced surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
nah I look way uglier in my non mirrored pics imo, but that's just some psychological reasons maybe someone already had a high iq thread on this, basically you blend out the bad features in your face and only see the good things :feelswhy:
fuck the cameras and the lens thing tho , it always fucks up my ratios

• +1
fuck the cameras and the lens thing tho , it always fucks up my ratios
just use professional camera with 35mm lens (I don't know if it's ideal but a photographer recommended it to me) or mirror pic from a distance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
You likely have short face syndrome and need bimax

Usually distance pics are the most forgiving. If you think you look ugly in a pic one thing you can do is flip the pic horizontally and if you suddenly look better then it's simply your brain playing tricks on you because you're used to seeing your assymetry only one way around. Some apps like snapchat flip the pic automatically for this reason.

• Hmm...
nah I look way uglier in my non mirrored pics imo, but that's just some psychological reasons maybe, someone already had a high iq thread on this, basically you blend out the bad features in your face and only see the good things :feelswhy:
I look the same in front and back camera
But I "look much better" jn the mirror ofc due to psychological coping or whatever

• Woah
I look the same in front and back camera
But I "look much better" jn the mirror ofc due to psychological coping or whatever
@bogii Actually no. It's all the same. It's probably because I took so many insecure selfies since I was like 11.

• Hmm...
@bogii Actually no. It's all the same. It's probably because I took so many insecure selfies since I was like 11.
@bogii The only thing is I look much better with all the light behind me than all the light in front of me. It hides my bad features and makes my cheeks look very hollow. Does me being black have anything to do with this?

• Hmm...
then you're really symmetrical?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
@bogii The only thing is I look much better with all the light behind me than all the light in front of me. It hides my bad features and makes my cheeks look very hollow. Does me being black have anything to do with this?
I don't really know tbh, could be though cause I look better with lighting

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
then you're really symmetrical?
All my pics are taken on a low tier Samsung. I look much better on my mom's iPhone XS or whatever

• +1
dm me picture