Taking testosterone vial on a plane -- how?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
I'm gonna be away from the UK for a month and a half, and since I'm on testosterone I need to keep injecting in order to keep my hormone levels stable. I would like to take a testosterone vial on a plane with me, but as it is an illegal substance in the UK, I am worried I might lose my flight or get arrested.

The law isn't that clear on the subject, but it seems it is not illegal to possess them for personal use:
- https://www.talktofrank.com/drug/anabolic-steroids#the-law
- https://www.gov.uk/penalties-drug-possession-dealing

What do you suggest?

1. Openly take a vial of testosterone, making it very obvious in the security check. If asked question, reply that law states it is legal to possess.
2. Like above, but stick an insulin label or something else which is innocent on the vial.
3. Don't take the vial at all, and try to get testosterone in the country of arrival. If this fails, my hormones will be fucked for a month.
4. Talk about the situation to my GP and see if he is willing to give me a testosterone prescription.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 13754
I'm gonna be away from the UK for a month and a half, and since I'm on testosterone I need to keep injecting in order to keep my hormone levels stable. I would like to take a testosterone vial on a plane with me, but as it is an illegal substance in the UK, I am worried I might lose my flight or get arrested.

The law isn't that clear on the subject, but it seems it is not illegal to possess them for personal use:

What do you suggest?

1. Openly take a vial of testosterone, making it very obvious in the security check. If asked question, reply that law states it is legal to possess.
2. Like above, but stick an insulin label or something else which is innocent on the vial.
3. Don't take the vial at all, and try to get testosterone in the country of arrival. If this fails, my hormones will be fucked for a month.
I have no knowledge on the legality of the whole situation but instinctively option 2 looks like a good bet, avoid 3 at all costs.

I have no knowledge on the legality of the whole situation but instinctively option 2 looks like a good bet, avoid 3 at all costs.
Added a new option. I am worried about 2 because if I get caught either on departure or arrival I would be even more fucked for lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Added a new option. I am worried about 2 because if I get caught either on departure or arrival I would be even more fucked for lying
Your new option is the best idea.

Smuggle it in the anus.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

What do you suggest?

4. Talk about the situation to my GP and see if he is willing to give me a testosterone prescription.

TRT prescription from the doctor and you are good.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlwaysHaveQuestions
TRT prescription from the doctor and you are good.
What if he doesn't wanna give it to me or reports me to the police or some shit like that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
don't quote me on this but

- Put in insulin packaging and say you are diabetic if they ask
- Only carry enough for yourself if you take too much then it will be considered smuggling and trying to make money which will land you in jail

What if he doesn't wanna give it to me or reports me to the police or some shit like that?

Trt clinics are legalized drug dealers , they want you to sign up.

Try balance my hormones clinic, get tested for low T get your prescription, and keep the vials aside for holidays and use underground testosterone when at home to keep costs down

also just fill your trt vials up with underground testosterone when traveling so no need to keep paying prescription level prices.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Interesting. That looks promising. Should I be honest to them?

Yeah, it's your health. I told them I'm a steroid user and they are cool with it, its legal in the UK

Put it in luggage that can be locked and to avoid having to go through customs with it, don't bring it with you on the plane, let it go to the underbelly of the plane instead, nobody checks luggage that is sent through there. The only thing that they might do is use metal detectors. Also, since it's not a drug like weed or cocaine, it has no strong smells, so it is not likely to be found by security.

Put it in luggage that can be locked and to avoid having to go through customs with it, don't bring it with you on the plane, let it go to the underbelly of the plane instead, nobody checks luggage that is sent through there. The only thing that they might do is use metal detectors. Also, since it's not a drug like weed or cocaine, it has no strong smells, so it is not likely to be found by security.
?

They detect liquids closed in the luggage, they would make me open it

Pretty sure u said u were natty when u first joined lol

What do you suggest?

how do you buy shit online thats meant for prescription only without being caught

Security doesn't give a fuck. I'm from america but flew into the UK and walked through immigration with a couple of thc cartridges and some xanax.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Smuggle it in the anus.
most airports have body scanners retard. OP just put it in your liquids bag with the rest of your toiletries in your carry on. If you're a high inhib pussy just put it in your check in bag.

Inject a megadose of testosterone undecanoate before you leave

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Inject a megadose of testosterone undecanoate before you leave
could work bc of its half life but you'd feel pretty weird after a while and would have to dose like a gram or two

Try to get a prescription even if its from one of those online clinics

stick it in your ass

Put it in your friends anus then. If he passes, you win, if he's busted, it's his problem.

how do you buy shit online thats meant for prescription only without being caught
Its not that deep
Check Russian star peptides for test and express pct for over the counter shit

But there's nothing like codine and oxys