Taking up MMA / Self defense classes

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
All of you should consider taking up any kind of mma or kickboxing lessons as this will make you feared and make you low inhibition. For the people with anxiety this will help you and you will start to speak freely no matter whos around you . It will increase your confidence and many more . I would also recommend this combined with gymceiling. If you are not the leader of social group , this will definitely elevate you and you will be more feared and also most importantly respected.

All of you should consider taking up any kind of mma or kickboxing lessons as this will make you feared and make you low inhibition. For the people with anxiety this will help you and you will start to speak freely no matter whos around you . It will increase your confidence and many more . I would also recommend this combined with gymceiling. If you are not the leader of social group , this will definitely elevate you and you will be more feared and also most importantly respected.
I’m a fat faggot I’m subhuman and always will be there’s no hope for me. All I can do rope or cope and I’d wish I got beat the shit out of me on the side of a street.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and edodalic29