Taking viagra as a MTN is brootal

Renophobeadoobe

Renophobeadoobe

Solstice
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Posts
2,303
Reputation
2,299
I'm doing it for the gym and after I'm HORNY AS FUCK. But I left my ex and can't snugglemaxx.

I need to find a bih
 
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas and Resonant
unless u have an ed using any medication to give yourself a boner is retarded youll just make your boners even worse start bonermaxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
for bloodflow i assume? how do you like it versus normal pump pre
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe and Resonant
unless u have an ed using any medication to give yourself a boner is retarded youll just make your boners even worse start bonermaxxing
Retard, cialis is a god tier medication for anti aging and health
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe and Resonant
Careful you might shoot it over someone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
Retard, cialis is a god tier medication for anti aging and health
if hes doing it for sexual purposes normal boners are gona feel less good i was talking about masturbation for the gym yeah tis fucking amazing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
if hes doing it for sexual purposes normal boners are gona feel less good i was talking about masturbation for the gym yeah tis fucking amazing
Normal boners do not feel less good what 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
unless u have an ed using any medication to give yourself a boner is retarded youll just make your boners even worse start bonermaxxing
na i got ed

how would it make my boner worse
 
for bloodflow i assume? how do you like it versus normal pump pre
night and day it improves my gym performance and makes me happier too

feel like ppl with ed, on a subconscious level u just are gonna be less confident cos yo dih dont work

when it wont ur confidence go up u feel
 
  • +1
Reactions: bournetrades
if hes doing it for sexual purposes normal boners are gona feel less good i was talking about masturbation for the gym yeah tis fucking amazing
it doesnt feel better jerking off for sure

but it is nice to have a big ass dick 24/7
 
  • +1
Reactions: bournetrades
I'm doing it for the gym and after I'm HORNY AS FUCK. But I left my ex and can't snugglemaxx.

I need to find a bih
why tf are you taking viagra if you arent having sex JFL :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe and bournetrades

Similar threads

fucknatty
Replies
5
Views
69
magnottic1982
magnottic1982
can i reach mtn
Looksmax can i reach mtn
Replies
8
Views
101
5"11Manlet
5"11Manlet
Lumino
Replies
0
Views
30
Lumino
Lumino
mm_oohz
Discussion Taking Zyn
Replies
6
Views
56
mm_oohz
mm_oohz
Idehomannetje
Replies
4
Views
68
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bruce_
  • Renophobeadoobe
  • Resonant
Back
Top