Taking Zinc, and putting Adapelene on my Eyelashes MADE EM BECOME DARKER AND LONGER

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Holy shit I fucking wish I took before pictures
My LASHES GREW LIKE CRAZY and LOOK WAY DARKER AND BETTER it's just crazy
No need for latisse
Just take Zinc, and put Retin-A on eyelashes bro

BTW:

Zinc​

Zinc’s function is two-fold when it comes to healthy lashes. Not only does it promote lash growth, but it also helps the oil glands around the hair follicle working properly, helping to nourish the lash with healthy oils and prevent breakage. Zinc can be found in oysters, beef and lentils

Vitamin A​

Vitamin A helps our bodies produce natural oils that moisturise our lashes and prevent breakage. Studies have found that not enough vitamin A can lead to hair loss, which translates to lash fall as well. Vitamin A can be found in vegetables such as sweet potatoes and carrots, as well as supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and gggg3333
chhal tchri zinc ?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
No need for latisse

BTW:

Zinc​

Zinc’s function is two-fold when it comes to healthy lashes. Not only does it promote lash growth, but it also helps the oil glands around the hair follicle working properly, helping to nourish the lash with healthy oils and prevent breakage. Zinc can be found in oysters, beef and lentils

Vitamin A​

Vitamin A helps our bodies produce natural oils that moisturise our lashes and prevent breakage. Studies have found that not enough vitamin A can lead to hair loss, which translates to lash fall as well. Vitamin A can be found in vegetables such as sweet potatoes and carrots, as well as supplements.
dosage + supplier for zinc?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and gggg3333
  • +1
Reactions: gggg3333
bro u serious? putting retina on ur eyes wtf? @Mogpogs @sebsyx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Might work, i know tret can help hair loss iirc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
bro u serious? putting retina on ur eyes wtf? @Mogpogs @sebsyx
well it made my undereye fat more prominent and my undereye became better and my eye were more straigther eyelid wise cause there was more fat there, making my eyelashes darker since (already dark)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
well it made my undereye fat more prominent and my undereye became better and my eye were more straigther eyelid wise cause there was more fat there, making my eyelashes darker since (already dark)
Wtf doesn't retin a born undrreye fat

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
Mmmm there are products I know would improve my eyelashes but for it to work it has to go to the follicle which basically would imply high risk of getting into your eye. So I never did.

No need for latisse

BTW:

Zinc​

Vitamin A​

Rerun a on eyelashes????

Are u crazy?