Tales from 80 year old Balkan woman.

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
I went to her house with my mommy today.

She showed us pictures of her young self, very brutal age pill. She used to have that Marilyn Monroe type of hair, but she was brunette which fogs imo, very skinny girl, pretty eyes. Idk what to rate but she was hot.
Now she’s not anymore at 80. Everything is over.

She told us about her many relationships that ended brutally. She said many men cheated on her and emotionally abused her. The worst thing she told us was about one guy who told her to get an abortion or else he would dump her - she did get an abortion that she cried about and contemplated for 3 days - the nigga still dumped her.

She did ended up marrying after all that and still lives in a big house with her husband after all these years - women never lose.

Brutal hair pill - she complimented my gay sissy long hair she said she hates short hair like “thuggish undercuts” and buzzcuts.

Basically…

All women are fucking whores and you will die as a sexless bully victim incel.

That’s the man i am.

824CBF02 275D 4576 98FE 3CB6198EB5F2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Sub0
How many kids did she have

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Wahhhh cry me a river old ass bitch. Thinking your story is so tragic. All i got from it is that you’re a dumb slut like every other bitch out there. Now you’re an old fossil rotting away in bed. Time to die bitch so I can smoke that pack 💨💨💨 oooo yeah we smokin that #oldbitchpack today

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Zeruel
I think at least 2 sons and grandkids
I hope it's from husband coz you never know, can't believe bitch was having sex in 50s 💀

• +1
I went to her house with my mommy today.

She showed us pictures of her young self, very brutal age pill. She used to have that Marilyn Monroe type of hair, but she was brunette which fogs imo, very skinny girl, pretty eyes. Idk what to rate but she was hot.
Now she’s not anymore at 80. Everything is over.

She told us about her many relationships that ended brutally. She said many men cheated on her and emotionally abused her. The worst thing she told us was about one guy who told her to get an abortion or else he would dump her - she did get an abortion that she cried about and contemplated for 3 days - the nigga still dumped her.

She did ended up marrying after all that and still lives in a big house with her husband after all these years - women never lose.

Brutal hair pill - she complimented my gay sissy long hair she said she hates short hair like “thuggish undercuts” and buzzcuts.

Basically…

All women are fucking whores and you will die as a sexless bully victim incel.

That’s the man i am.

View attachment 2285613
Gotovo je za nas balkance

• JFL
How do i know you are loser? You are talking to 80 year old woman.

• +1