Tales from mumbai hospital

Zeruel

Zeruel

Abused Bully Victim Baby Dick Dog
Imagine being me: Literal baby dick horror, bully victim cuckold who goes to the hospital once every two weeks for a blood transfusion due to bad genetics. (Anemic condition called Thallassemia)

Now imagining my oneitis with Chad and the other big cocks - they are cumming in her ass while i am laying in a hospital bed and receiving blood through my gay little shitskin hand like the nigger parasite i am.

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN YOU VOLCEL ARSE-CLOWN CHAD MOTHERFUCKERS.

F22649D9 7724 468D 893F BFC1EAC6C7C2

A47E6E56 E41A 4FC4 ADF5 43FBB2B40BE8

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Tabula Rasa and ZaC
Why are you so obsessed with women bro, even your “Oneitis” is nothing special jfl.

You got bigger problems to worry about trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Zeruel
Jfl you idiots call anything shitskin. You need to learn what that means

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Why are you so obsessed with women bro, even your “Oneitis” is nothing special jfl.

She’s my oneitis not because she’s a Stacy, but because she treats me like a normal human being sometimes despite me being incel.
When you are the ugly little boy with a small cock like me, every woman is a Stacy in terms of looks.

I need to remember all girls are fucking whores before I get too bluepilled

ECC7743A D1C8 413E 9DC7 1F60C5B9FE23

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
Jfl you idiots call anything shitskin. You need to learn what that means
You’re 100% right.

It should have been piss skin, but when there’s more blood in my body it changes my skin color and i become shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
She’s my oneitis not because she’s a Stacy, but because she treats me like a normal human being sometimes despite me being incel.
When you are the ugly little boy with a small cock like me, every woman is a Stacy in terms of looks.

I need to remember all girls are fucking whores before I get too bluepilled

View attachment 2663746
She sees you as a friend? nothing more

• +1
No i don’t.
Imagine if i did
I will wagecuck till i am 80 while everyone lived a fulfilling love life. Meanwhile the police find my body smelling like shit and piss after 4 months since my body gave out while my the girls have massive family trees and are great great grandmothers.

No i don’t.
Imagine if i did
I will wagecuck till i am 80 while everyone lived a fulfilling love life. Meanwhile the police find my body smelling like shit and piss after 4 months since my body gave out while my the girls have massive family trees and are great great grandmothers.
you are low T as fuck bro. not even joking

How old are you?

• +1
brutal

a stacy I knew used to donate blood every month. Maybe you have stacy blood in your veins right now.

• JFL
you are low T as fuck bro. not even joking

How old are you?
23. I hit puberty at 15 yo and was 5’3” back then while all the girls i knew hit puberty at 9 yo and had sex when they were 11 with 15 yo chads that have massive cocks bigger than my gay little forearm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
Chads would be cumming in her ass regardless of if you were at the hospital getting better bhai.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Zeruel
23. I hit puberty at 15 yo and was 5’3” back then while all the girls i knew hit puberty at 9 yo and had sex when they were 11 with 15 yo chads that have massive cocks bigger than my gay little forearm
how big is your pp?

• JFL
Chads would be cumming in her ass regardless of if you were at the hospital getting better bhai.
I know. It’s just extra brutal and insult to injury that it had to be this way.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I know. It’s just extra brutal and insult to injury that it had to be this way.
Broootal. Is there a long term gameplan for you, and your illness? It doesn't seem sustainable to get blood transfusions every week.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Broootal. Is there a long term gameplan for you, and your illness? It doesn't seem sustainable to get blood transfusions every week.
It’s once every two weeks. There’s a small percentage of people who live like me and receive blood from the haematology Center.
Only way to get rid of it is to have a bone marrow transplant operation which is very life-threatening.
But there’s a small percentage of people who live like me and sustain themselves with meds and blood transfusions. That’s life.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
any cute nurses at the hospital?
The youngest one is 47. I don’t think i can ascend with her, because she’s married and i get no ioi.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Tabula Rasa and MoggerGaston
how big is your pp
It’s around 5 inches and thinner than average

Not even close to enough especially when you consider the size posterior fornix orgasm is everything.

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Not even close to enough especially when you consider the size posterior fornix orgasm is everything.
brutal, take care

• +1

5 inches length not even small. But how girthy exactly? U need to measure that and get back to me