Tales from Mumbai

D

Deleted member 9801

There lived a certain man in Mumbai long ago…
5AC02534 DC52 41E7 9A7D 99F6D3576695

He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
AFDD071A FCBD 41C9 8170 3D20AF055E29

Most curries looked at him with terror and with fear
BD0DBD19 FBC0 4D62 8462 7B65F5F5A4D5

But to Hindu chicks he was such a lovely deer
2264DE5B B3BF 4D1E 8AEA B8E07AF4CD0F

🌹🌹🌹

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 20618 and 17 others
@the BULL @currylightskin @ForeverRecession @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Salludon @inferiorpispot234 @RabidRosaries @Moggedbyevery1 @ascension @8PSLcel @StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and currylightskin
nigger I am still waiting for this mans name

who?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
nigger I am still waiting for this mans name
De de Devansh
Lover of the Mumbai queen
There was a rat that really was gone
De de Devansh
Mumbai’s greatest love machine
633BA2D0 E621 4EA5 8E95 4849AD2C12DB

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• devedit.mp4
    8.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
You think no one's ever tried to kill Devansh before? Huh, you must be new here. Let me set one thing straight, "shooting" Devansh is laughable: His jaw deflects bullets, probably straight back at your subhuman cranium, and that's assuming he doesn't spot you or the bullet flying mid-air with his hunter eyes, which grant him superhuman vision and matrix-like reflexes. Let's just entertain the idea that dangerous criminal Devansh allows you within 100m of his presence, you think you could harm him with pieces of metal flying at supersonic speeds? I laugh out loud at you, retard. These "lethal" bullets will simply enter his mog-forcefield, tremble out of fear and drop to the ground.

Devansh is a projectile in himself: every step he takes mogs the air around him, displacing it, his every step further establishing his territory. The government has been trying for years to contain the mass suicides that occur in his presence. Every human alive is forced to suck his mog, just one of his Tinder profile pictures mogs your entire body, achievements, money, personality and possessions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, currylightskin and Deleted member 9801
You think no one's ever tried to kill Devansh before? Huh, you must be new here. Let me set one thing straight, "shooting" Devansh is laughable: His jaw deflects bullets, probably straight back at your subhuman cranium, and that's assuming he doesn't spot you or the bullet flying mid-air with his hunter eyes, which grant him superhuman vision and matrix-like reflexes. Let's just entertain the idea that dangerous criminal Devansh allows you within 100m of his presence, you think you could harm him with pieces of metal flying at supersonic speeds? I laugh out loud at you, retard. These "lethal" bullets will simply enter his mog-forcefield, tremble out of fear and drop to the ground.

Devansh is a projectile in himself: every step he takes mogs the air around him, displacing it, his every step further establishing his territory. The government has been trying for years to contain the mass suicides that occur in his presence. Every human alive is forced to suck his mog, just one of his Tinder profile pictures mogs your entire body, achievements, money, personality and possessions.
:feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

from where this dialogue is?