Tales From My Boxing Class

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
1- She was there today, she's sooooooo cute, I want to have Christian sex with her. I don't think she gave any attention to look at me this time, I don't know, i wasn't look much at her too, except when I was analyzing her gonial angle and trying to see if she forward growth. The first is good, the second I was unable to assess, but she has a short face, so she probably does.

2- the milf that wanted to train with me last week was there today and she trained with me, compared to the other women she punches more heavily, there are a bunch of guys there that are more stronger and more trained than me, but she wanted to train with me despite the fact I don't even punch people with all my force because I'm afraid of hitting their nose (shit hurts tbh). The funny thing is that she wears one of those gym tops that have with cleavage so her tits are pretty much out, and when she's on the boxing base it looks like I'm looking at her tits because her hands are right on the side of each other JFL

It's also funny how she tries to frown to look mad when boxing with me, she probably thinks I'm doing the same, but it's just my high PN-T brow ridge that makes me look mad all the time :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mousei, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
1- She was there today, she's sooooooo cute, I want to have Christian sex with her. I don't think she paid attention at me this time, I don't know, i wasn't look much at her too, except when I was analyzing her gonial angle and trying to see if she forward growth. The first is good, the second I was unable to assess, but she has a short face, so she probably does.

2- the milf that wanted to train with me last week was there today and she trained with me, compared to the other women she punches more heavily, there are a bunch of guys there that are more stronger and more trained than me, but she wanted to train with me despite the fact I don't even punch people with all my force because I'm afraid of hitting their nose (shit hurts tbh). The funny thing is that she wears one of those gym tops that have with cleavage so her tits are pretty much out, and when she's on the boxing base it looks like I'm looking at her tits because her hands are right on the side of each other JFL

It's also funny how she tries to frown to look mad when boxing with me, she probably thinks I'm doing the same, but it's just my high PN-T brow ridge that makes me look mad all the time :lul:
belive me or not but after reading that my cock is fully erected. I train bjj and i want to roll with those hot bitches/

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3328
belive me or not but after reading that my cock is fully erected. I train bjj and i want to roll with those hot bitches/

I don't think you can get a boner while at it though, not enough blood to supply the peepee

I don't think you can get a boner while at it though, not enough blood to supply the peepee
i had maybe not full but i imagined that tits of that milf and i imagined also this other hot foid in yoga pants. It was so good imagination

i had maybe not full but i imagined that tits of that milf and i imagined also this other hot foid in yoga pants. It was so good imagination

Yoga pants are = (y)

My christian oneitis was with yoga pants but it was black, couldn't see shit, and as a real christian girl she was using a t-shirt, no need to show off her body, amen!

painel-menino-orando-eva-D_NQ_NP_776695-MLB31663806575_082019-F.jpg

How long have you be doing bjj btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Mousei
466E1C10 F440 45DF A88A 76CB0C7EBDD3

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and RichardSpencel
Yoga pants are = (y)

My christian oneitis was with yoga pants but it was black, couldn't see shit, and as a real christian girl she was using a t-shirt, no need to show off her body, amen!

3 years, i started in preblackpill era for me

still can't comprehend being attracted to a milf tbh but i respect your post
also whats your native language? french?

still can't comprehend being attracted to a milf tbh but i respect your post
also whats your native language? french?

I'm not attracted to her, I just want my christian muay thai oneitis, she's probably 20yo, 21yo max.

Portuguese, mais je parle un petit peu de francais aussi

I'm not attracted to her, I just want my christian muay thai oneitis, she's probably 20yo, 21yo max.

Portuguese, mais je parle un petit peu de francais aussi
alors comment tu as appris le français? dans l'ecole?

alors comment tu as appris le français? dans l'ecole?

Non, j'etudie l'anglais et le francais seul. Quelquefois, je regarde des videos sur youtube, mais j'etudie plus avec des livres que d'autres manieres

Captura de Tela 2019 11 12 as 124532

I've been on and off for two years, I should've been fluent by now tbh

I'll try to keep consistent this next year so I can move on to Spanish, then I'll decide if I'll study some other language like Italian or German

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and AutisticBeaner
Bonjour dans mon un retard

Yoga pants are = (y)

I BET SHE WAS LATINA I WANNA EAT HER ASS NOW HARD AND REALLLLL GOOD MMMMM CHRISTIAN SHORT LATINA GIRLS ARE BAE

Non, j'etudie l'anglais et le francais seul. Quelquefois, je regarde des videos sur youtube, mais j'etudie plus avec des livres que d'autres manieres

View attachment 162505

I've been on and off for two years, I should've been fluent by now tbh

I'll try to keep consistent this next year so I can move on to Spanish, then I'll decide if I'll study some other language like Italian or German
im learning both spanish and french at the moment, have been doing french for an eternity now, since its a mandatory subject in school. only started additionally studying at home though. i started studying spanish a bit more than half a year ago and im now good enough to mog all the others in spanish class which i joined a couple months ago lol. most likely gonna do portuguese next

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I BET SHE WAS LATINA I WANNA EAT HER ASS NOW HARD AND REALLLLL GOOD MMMMM CHRISTIAN SHORT LATINA GIRLS ARE BAE

Not really, white, light eyes ~5'7, her body looks high-e, besides her jaw and nose I also noticed that (after analyzing her face, obviously)
im learning both spanish and french at the moment, have been doing french for an eternity now, since its a mandatory subject in school. only started additionally studying at home though. i started studying spanish a bit more than half a year ago and im now good enough to mog all the others in spanish class which i joined a couple months ago lol. most likely gonna do portuguese next

🤨

Since your mom/dad is Argentinian I thought you already spoke Spanish tbh

It's pretty easy to learn latin languages, the grammar is basically the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I wonder if she's a virgin, ~20yo, christian, private instagram with only 300 followers, doesn't wear revealing clothes, from a small town, and shy, maybe she have had only 1 dick so far, that's a virgin in 2019 tbh