Tales from Omegle

D

Deleted member 29755

Iron
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
198
Reputation
127
Just went on Omegle for half an hour. Surprisingly good ratio of indians to women today. Got complimented on my jawline 3 times, once on my glasses, told I look like a model; also got called ugly and gay a couple of times jfl. Also got told I look like Tom Holland and Jeffrey Dahmer.

It's crazy how much more girls care about looks than guys. Basically no girl wouldn't comment on my looks, whether positively or negatively. For many it was the first thing they said.
 
I went to omegle and some indian woman showed me her pussy
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, Patient A, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
are serious?? not a single step was taken for the purpose this forum was built upon
FqPuolAWYAMkrcg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Mogs me. I'm too much of a pussy to videochat with normies
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29755
are serious?? not a single step was taken for the purpose this forum was built upon
Not really sure what you mean. They are blue light blocking glasses tho. Transparent frame
 

Similar threads

Jawrwin
Replies
3
Views
35
greekstatue
greekstatue
appealislaww
Replies
26
Views
115
plsssvemelmao
plsssvemelmao
H
Replies
10
Views
37
negative
negative
F
Replies
2
Views
28
alexcs
A
K
Replies
2
Views
41
kychi
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top