Tales from the bluepill

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Kraken
Tale 1. This fat ethnic (not the good kind, basically Indian looking) asks me if I'm married and asks why not?
I'm like "wdym why?".
- well, how could you live without a woman?
- how do peole live without arms or legs? They manage.
- well that's different. Allah didn't give them ones. I would like to get married.
So I'm about to start doubting myself, like how is this SUBHUMAN getting any.
And then the dude just drops the bomb: "girls always ask me to lend them money when we start dating and don't pay back" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ignorance is bliss, man. Ignorance is bliss.

Tale 2: this bluepilled ltr-oriented Chad (not really 6 psl, obviously, but good dimorphic guy with forward growth, wide jaw and visible cheekbones) complains to me that he can only get ONS/FWB and can't get anyone to marry him. All the women he meets by cold approaches tell him they want free relationships. One basically broke him when she told him she got artificial insemination because she wanted a child for herself and their relationship is over. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Tale 1. This fat ethnic (not the good kind, basically Indian looking) asks me if I'm married and asks why not?
I'm like "wdym why?".
- well, how could you live without a woman?
- how do peole live without arms or legs? They manage.
- well that's different. Allah didn't give them ones. I would like to get married.
So I'm about to start doubting myself, like how is this SUBHUMAN getting any.
And then the dude just drops the bomb: "girls always ask me to lend them money when we start dating and don't pay back" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ignorance is bliss, man. Ignorance is bliss.

Tale 2: this bluepilled ltr-oriented Chad (not really 6 psl, obviously, but good dimorphic guy with forward growth, wide jaw and visible cheekbones) complains to me that he can only get ONS/FWB and can't get anyone to marry him. All the women he meets by cold approaches tell him they want free relationships. One basically broke him when she told him she got artificial insemination because she wanted a child for herself and their relationship is over. :feelsrope:
Tales from Vladivostok Mental Asylum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Prettyboy and HerpDerpson