(Tales from when I was a manager) Drinking on the job

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
Is such a power move

Especially when you have tenure so literally can’t get fired. I just locked myself in the office all day to drink whiskey and only came out when the employees needed something (and you bet I made sure to act really irritated when they did to show them not to abuse it)

I invited a select few employees (blatant favoritism) in to join me in the office and shoot fireball while I make the ugly employees pick up their slack and do their work.

Bitchy customers that asked to speak to the manager were disappointed to see me coming indeed. I just had an unenthused look on my face with alcohol on my breath as I dealt with them and made their situation even worse for asking to speak to me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 10 others
while I make the ugly employees pick up their slack and do their work
Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 4804, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
JFL I've been loving your quality shitposts lately. 10/10. Could you read me bed time stories too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Chadelite, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
Alcohol is for low iq retards, have fun pumping estrogen in ur already shit body

My alpha body can handle it. Alcohol and fin just don’t hit me hard enough for bad effects to happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and noped
@Rift678 here’s some more since you feel so strongly about my work

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Bumpo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Bitchy customers that asked to speak to the manager were disappointed to see me coming indeed. I just had an unenthused look on my face with alcohol on my breath as I dealt with them and made their situation even worse for asking to speak to me.
LOL @ you being this way to KAREN's

• Love it
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Is such a power move

Especially when you have tenure so literally can’t get fired. I just locked myself in the office all day to drink whiskey and only came out when the employees needed something (and you bet I made sure to act really irritated when they did to show them not to abuse it)

I invited a select few employees (blatant favoritism) in to join me in the office and shoot fireball while I make the ugly employees pick up their slack and do their work.

Hate it when people who complain about lookism then do this shit. Fuckin hypocrit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Chadelite
This is what chad does after he finishes slaying in his 20s

• JFL
can u tell me what u work as and how to get a job like yours? i wanna power and rot maxx at work with tenure too itd be lifefuel

• JFL
damnit help me out instead of emojis pls

• +1
damnit help me out instead of emojis pls
can u tell me what u work as and how to get a job like yours? i wanna power and rot maxx at work with tenure too itd be lifefuel

I just worked specialty retail for 7 years before I transferred to this college (all of high school, my gap year, and first two years of college) i knew much more about the product (which was extremely complicated since it was alive) than anyone else who worked there which is why I had tenure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome