Taliban mogs nordics.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I came to Afghanistan 3 days ago and holy fuck the amount of chadlite talibs i saw were insane. Zygos prominent than barrett's jfl and Eye area better than gandy but in green color.
The afghans u see on google or on news r city living afghans which look shit. These cave dwellers taliban are fucking moggers. I got mogged so many times.
The nordics r nothing compared to them.
Here is proof i am in Afghanistan, these r TB army:
Screenshot 20230630 144918  01

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 31562
oversocializing monkeys

I came to Afghanistan 3 days ago and holy fuck the amount of chadlite talibs i saw were insane. Zygos prominent than barrett's jfl and Eye area better than gandy but in green color.
The afghans u see on google or on news r city living afghans which look shit. These cave dwellers taliban are fucking moggers. I got mogged so many times.
View attachment 2289235
Not clear pic opinion rejected

Bro middle eastern people dont mog and will never mog good white phenos. A guy like niko is above any middle eastern chad in existence based on pheno alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
View attachment 2289235
Fat guy

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 22627
Hes not even 6psl or even close and would basically out perform any middle eastern person in existence lmao.
3493103 IMG 4790
3493104 IMG 4789

God knows what a 6psl guy w this pheno would do

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 22627
Muh afghans

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
Bro middle eastern people dont mog and will never mog good white phenos. A guy like niko is above any middle eastern chad in existence based on pheno alone
Hes not even 6psl or even close and would basically out perform any middle eastern person in existence lmao.
View attachment 2289240View attachment 2289242
God knows what a 6psl guy w this pheno would do
Muh afghans
Cope for Afghans tbh. I used to think the same until I visited Afghanistan 3 days ago and now i am convinced, these guys are moggers and nobody can tell me otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562

• JFL
No bones for giga terrorist failo.

View attachment 2289235
Yes your shitzoid incel anecdotes that goes against all known science is enough proof for me.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I saw pashtuns while going outside holy shit insane frame 6 ft height also green and hazel eyes I couldn't take my eyes off

same
when i visted gurdaspur punjab villages where real sikh lives with sant bhindrawale posters on their walls and cars,they looked giga moggers with light brown/fair skin,robust tall faces and beautifull strong sharp narrow long noses and almond eyes
a whole sikh family had the pashtun/baloch indo iranid phenotype in every member of their family
and also very chad nihang moggers in amritsar
the diff between the avg sikh and avg hindu is comical

i think taliban do have advantage from terrain,but they are the best militant in modern world rn
they rule their terrortary unlike isis and are actually ethno nationalist pashtuns muslims

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
same
when i visted gurdaspur punjab villages where real sikh lives with sant bhindrawale posters on their walls and cars,they looked giga moggers with light brown/fair skin,robust tall faces and beautifull strong sharp narrow long noses and almond eyes
a whole sikh family had the pashtun/baloch indo iranid phenotype in every member of their family
and also very chad nihang moggers in amritsar
the diff between the avg sikh and avg hindu is comical

i think taliban do have advantage from terrain,but they are the best militant in modern world rn
they rule their terrortary unlike isis and are actually ethno nationalist pashtuns muslims
I feel mogged just by reading this, idk how to cope

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
tales from the ental asylum

Bro is casually in Afghanistan

• +1