TALIBAN VS IDF SOLDIERS [PART 1]

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Why did u do taliban vs IDF they aren't even fighting each other jfl its IDF vs hamas

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why did u do taliban vs IDF they aren't even fighting each other jfl its IDF vs hamas
Will do them too, but for Taliban they were just generating mogger after mogger after mogger.

Jihadlooksmaxme

• JFL
Reactions: nword49, TechnoBoss and Xangsane
The taliban mog. The best looking IDF guy is

4213012_IMG_9604.jpeg

But even he is getting mogged by probably the worst looking taliban guy.

4213005_IMG_9597.jpeg
Nah that Taliban guy has peak jb appeal. Maybe the best out of them.

• JFL
@optimisticzoomer

yea taliban mogs and wipes out the other group imo. its just the long faces esp the second picture (worst looking in idf) bc of the horseface.

the rest of the idf look decent (smth like an us army chad) but they dont look ethnic like the taliban (lack of undertones, eye color, more curly and lighter hair)

• +1
yea taliban mogs and wipes out the other group imo.
By how much do they mog?
its just the long faces esp the second picture (worst looking in idf) bc of the horseface.
what do you rate him?
the rest of the idf look decent (smth like an us army chad) but they dont look ethnic like the taliban (lack of undertones, eye color, more curly and lighter hair)
What failos does the Taliban group have even though they're mostly chads?

By how much do they mog?

what do you rate him?

What failos does the Taliban group have even though they're mostly chads?
idk taliban look like chads and idf range from mtn-chadlite (chad for sixth picture maybe)

second picture looks like a mtn

as for falios idk

• +1
idk taliban look like chads and idf range from mtn-chadlite (chad for sixth picture maybe)

second picture looks like a mtn

as for falios idk
did you say taliban have ethnic failo from their faces?

did you say taliban have ethnic failo from their faces?
nah i dont think ethnic tax applies for them looks-wise. if its like some anti-islam falio (assuming not since its just looks vs. looks), then maybe but idk too much about the politics.

• +1
nah i dont think ethnic tax applies for them looks-wise. if its like some anti-islam falio (assuming not since its just looks vs. looks), then maybe but idk too much about the politics.
Why don't you think ethnic tax applies to them?

Why don't you think ethnic tax applies to them?
personally, i believe that ethnic tax increases as you look less westernized/good features in general. but i lowkey believe that being a good looking ethnic (which striking features like the taliban) only increases your sex appeal. it's very rare tho because a group usually share the same features which makes someone different/striking to the general population.

ethnic tax i feel applies to groups like indians (even good looking ones but its very minimal) since there is a shared disinterest in them.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
Tali moggERS:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Ur living in the cloud cuckoo land xang

go to http://goregrish.com/
and check out the mugs of hamas inbred goat fuckers and dead idf jewish rats
all deformed subhumans

personally, i believe that ethnic tax increases as you look less westernized/good features in general. but i lowkey believe that being a good looking ethnic (which striking features like the taliban) only increases your sex appeal. it's very rare tho because a group usually share the same features which makes someone different/striking to the general population.

ethnic tax i feel applies to groups like indians (even good looking ones but its very minimal) since there is a shared disinterest in them.
how white do they look?

how white do they look?
white is a broad spectrum (pale to more tanned) but on a scale from 1-10 i would say 6-7. they look white but its just striking features. maybe the last taliban guy doesnt because of the mustache which no white guy ever has or tries to have.

• +1
white is a broad spectrum (pale to more tanned) but on a scale from 1-10 i would say 6-7. they look white but its just striking features. maybe the last taliban guy doesnt because of the mustache which no white guy ever has or tries to have.
what striking features?

any ethnic features?
not rly its just from a quick glance. the taliban are also stylemaxxed and female gazed with their long and colored hair compared to the idf, who are just wearing some normal uniforms

• +1