Talk shit about my hair itt

turbocuckcel_7000000

turbocuckcel_7000000

✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️
this is what i've got right now. all i'm doing to contain hair loss is intermittent fasting, supplements, chugging pumpkin seed oil, staying in shape, no vices.
hair care is really basic. just combing and shampoo every 3-4 days, no conditioner or anything else.
they diagnosed me with androgenic alopecia when i was like 15 because i was losing it fast, now i'm past 30.

every year it looks a little different but i never really go bald. it just always looks off and is hard to style.
sometimes i get the feeling that it's not too bad, especially for my age range. but i get very shitty reception from girls and nobody tells you the truth irl either. they say cope shit like only 18 year old girls care about hair.
shorter cuts don't fit me that well either because skull bones are hardly amazing, and hair dressers usually make me look worse than when I came in.

anyway,thoughts where should i take it from here?

Looks shit but good for 30yo

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Deleted member 6785
why dont you consider a ht?

You have good hair, doesn't look balding, try an undercut.

Tell me your face shape. I will recommend hairstyles

tbh I dont think women reject you due to hair, but you def. need a better hair cut. sides shouldnt be that long.

Get a hair cut like spiderman guy tobie maguier or smth.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
Oval

Stick to shorter hairstyles since you said you are losing hair. It also matches with your age range since you are in 30s. Get buzzed sides, and you can keep it a bit longer on top to style. Don't go for hairstyles that emphasize the top of your temples (since that is where balding happens). Use thickening creams/shampoos/conditioners

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
View attachment 450454

Stick to shorter hairstyles since you said you are losing hair. It also matches with your age range since you are in 30s. Get buzzed sides, and you can keep it a bit longer on top to style. Don't go for hairstyles that emphasize the top of your temples (since that is where balding happens). Use thickening creams/shampoos/conditioners
Cool, thanks for the advice.