Talked to a 15 year old girl

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I didn’t say much. She said I had beautiful hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Beetlejuice, Darkstrand and 3 others
52B4EB6D 6E62 47BC A05F F667FCF8B4BA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6128, Need2Ascend and 17 others
@FBI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sandcelmuttcel and .*my*.
Death to all Pedos ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Cacas112, Deleted member 10602 and 1 other person
I asked this one 16 year old girl on Discord for her Onlyfans id. They kicked me from the server a while later

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 12611, lepo2317 and 3 others
I asked this one 16 year old girl on Discord for her Onlyfans id. They kicked me from the server a while later
you did nothing wrong
btw im pinkwell nice to meet you graycel

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Hi Pinkwell, I like your avi
thanks, i am the cooming curry. also i was joking im not pinkwell, im true_cel as you can see. pinkwell is the resident "pedophile" (he is really an ehebophile, meaning he is attracted to teens which is completely normal)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10579
thanks, i am the cooming curry. also i was joking im not pinkwell, im true_cel as you can see. pinkwell is the resident "pedophile" (he is really an ehebophile, meaning he is attracted to teens which is completely normal)
Do you live in the West or in India?

Death to all Pedos ded srs
You really let some random government law tell you that the only point at which a woman is allowed to be sexually attractive is at an age above 18?
The woman in this picture is 14,of course you dont find it attractive right soyo?
You would rather her be at her ripe and fertile age of 38.

An arbitrary number doesn't determine what is acceptable to find attractive, the determiner should be puberty, fresh post-pubescent women is the best point for a women whenever it occurs.

Attachments

• 1615922604248.png
    1615922604248.png
    168 KB · Views: 70
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and .*my*.
I talk to 14,15,16,hell even had a couple 17 year old girls everyday and get nudes at least 4 times a week from different thot's

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Be_ConfidentBro
I talk to 14,15,16,hell even had a couple 17 year old girls everyday and get nudes at least 4 times a week from different thot's
You're 15 so it's normal.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and BUY$DRUGS
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Idk how the people on this forum who are 18+ and never fucked a teenage girl's pussy AT LEAST ONCE have not roped tbh.
Is what happens when you are 3 PSL till the age of 18

• So Sad
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
how? What's ur psl?

Idk how the people on this forum who are 18+ and never fucked a teenage girl's pussy AT LEAST ONCE have not roped tbh.
why, what's the big deal of teen pu**y

Is what happens when you are 3 PSL till the age of 18
Tbf most of the girls in my school who are my age look like absolute shit. They all smoke pot and are fat as fuck with terrible acne pockets. They drool over me (and like every other 3+ PSL lean guy) but I can tell you right now I'm way too good for a lot of them. The most appeal is in the thots who actually take care of themselves and those are the ones who don't pay much attention to me or anyone for that matter they want to be chased. I've only pulled about 2 Stacylites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Be_ConfidentBro
Bro the girls in high school will throw themselves at you if your popular and go out a lot.
Cap? So you're telling me if I like this guy
and larp as popular and go out with my pajeety broos and play cricket alot prime curry stacies will show me vegana and bobs???!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Bro the girls in high school will throw themselves at you if your popular and go out a lot.
(Srs) how do I become popular? What is the average genectic pedigree for females in ur school? (Stacies, beckies, subhumans, etc.) Any stacies at ur school?

Cap? So you're telling me if I like this guyView attachment 1045255and larp as popular and go out with my pajeety broos and play cricket alot prime curry stacies will show me vegana and bobs???!
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

You have to understand the first step to being popular is being above 3 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

You have to understand the first step to being popular is being above 3 PSL
wdymm brooooo I am the ulmightty PSL 8 chapreety,

(Srs) how do I become popular? What is the average genectic pedigree for females in ur school? (Stacies, beckies, subhumans, etc.) Any stacies at ur school?
Stacies are all in grade 11 and 12 and generally will never Hu or date a grade 10 5,10 kid like me. Beckies are all in my grade maybe they'll ascend in grade 11 or 12 but tbh a lot of the bitches just do not take care of themselves and some are super fucking fat or chubby and I don't rock with that. How do you become popular? Well fuck I can't really tell you It just happens. In grade 8 I looked like a complete subhuman and no one gave a fuck about me however I had some close high tier normie friends (At the time) In grade 9 my puberty ascended me pretty hard and I shot up in relevance at my prime (October to May of Grade 9) I went from 400 followers and getting like 100 likes on IG to 1400 followers and 600-700 likes per posts. I'd say the key thing is to become friends with a lot of the guys, have a few popular bitches as your friend even if they like you and wanna hook up with you don't do it it'll ruin your status within the school, and go out and chill with kids from other schools so you can know everyone and have mutual friends with everyone. Of course to do this you need like i said to be above 3 PSL and also have decent style and also have pretty good personality which I naturally have I guess I'm just funny in a dark offensive way. Also this is a given but just incase your retarded make sure you socailmediamaxx I'm talking Snap and Instagram don't be a total faggot and start adding and following everyone but make sure you have good posts of yourself and make sure you don't try to hard on it like don't write some long gay shit in your bio if anything put nothing in your bio and if your going to put highlights on your ig page make sure there good and showing you at like parties or concerts and shit dont be putting up food or other faggot shit. Godspeed I guess

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Stacies are all in grade 11 and 12 and generally will never Hu or date a grade 10 5,10 kid like me. Beckies are all in my grade maybe they'll ascend in grade 11 or 12 but tbh a lot of the bitches just do not take care of themselves and some are super fucking fat or chubby and I don't rock with that. How do you become popular? Well fuck I can't really tell you It just happens. In grade 8 I looked like a complete subhuman and no one gave a fuck about me however I had some close high tier normie friends (At the time) In grade 9 my puberty ascended me pretty hard and I shot up in relevance at my prime (October to May of Grade 9) I went from 400 followers and getting like 100 likes on IG to 1400 followers and 600-700 likes per posts. I'd say the key thing is to become friends with a lot of the guys, have a few popular bitches as your friend even if they like you and wanna hook up with you don't do it it'll ruin your status within the school, and go out and chill with kids from other schools so you can know everyone and have mutual friends with everyone. Of course to do this you need like i said to be above 3 PSL and also have decent style and also have pretty good personality which I naturally have I guess I'm just funny in a dark offensive way. Also this is a given but just incase your retarded make sure you socailmediamaxx I'm talking Snap and Instagram don't be a total faggot and start adding and following everyone but make sure you have good posts of yourself and make sure you don't try to hard on it like don't write some long gay shit in your bio if anything put nothing in your bio and if your going to put highlights on your ig page make sure there good and showing you at like parties or concerts and shit dont be putting up food or other faggot shit. Godspeed I guess
Good shit bro, appreciate the reply

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS