Talked to cousin about hairloss

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
One of my cousin's asked me why I wear hats so much all the time now I told him my hairline has receded more and it sucks I'm taking finasteride. Then he's like oh yeah I'm taking it too and our other cousin is taking it. He said he just started taking it 1 week ago. I told him I got Watery semen or whatever shit like that. We talked about hair transplants for a minute.

I mentioned hair system and he just had a huge frown on his face for like a good 3 second literally, (suicide fuel) but tbh I don't give a fuck what other people think of them. He's like yeah this sucks were going through this and yeah it does suck but tbh my hairline has been shit since 18 yo so I've experienced horrible hair for years now and it has only gotten worse since then. He's just worrying about his crown since he told me his hairline hasn't changed at all. It sucks going through hairloss at the crown but it's definitely not as bad as recession at the hairline.

He told me he's taking minox as well. Legit he just needs to take fin and stop thinking about his recession at the crown who cares once you're on fin tbh, especially about something as insignificant as the crown. My crown is legit probably worse than his.

I told him minox can fuck up your collagen and it's basically not even preventative it just helps you when you're on it and as soon as you get off you lose all your gains and then get back to what you would've been if you weren't on it anyways. I told him I wouldn't use minox if I was him and told him that it gets into your bloodstream and all that shit that he didn't know.

I'm glad his doing something about his thinning at a young age but if he takes minox for something like thinning at the crown that's not noticable anyways, that could just fuck him over anyways when all that's needed is fin and that's it.

But anyways yeah I don't give a fuck what people think about the hairsystem especially when they have a normal hairline and good hair jfl the only opinions I care about are people that need one or have used one. Especially that it isn't detectable. If it was detectable THEN other people's opinions matter but since it isn't I don't care.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Peachy and Deleted member 1464
I can’t believe i read every word

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, turkproducer, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
microneedle the fuck outta your scalp and get on ray peat diet and wait for the electric cap

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
how I imagine you two:
close-up-portrait-2-hillbillies-hugging-smiling-for-camera-video-id439-139

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brandon10, Ruby and Dogs
dcb6f60a8ff110a50aaada872910c211.jpg

it works for some people
i havent tried it yet
Yo the ray peat forum looks like my type of shit thanks for telling me about this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Attachments

• EE32ED90-F120-47D8-97EE-DB225EBBD9C1.jpeg
    EE32ED90-F120-47D8-97EE-DB225EBBD9C1.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2F4E1F6E-DD73-4971-BA86-0BF3C9235B1D.jpeg
    2F4E1F6E-DD73-4971-BA86-0BF3C9235B1D.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
Reactions: Brandon10
Keep crying for my thick lucious hair op
At 6'2'' 3/4ths a few hours after waking up I look down on people that are 5'11. You know they're pretty tall 5'11 they can fraud and say they're 6' and people will believe them.

For those 5'11 people they look down when they talk to someone that's average height at 5'9. They're not at eye level with them, that's most people right there slightly above their eye level.

Those 5'9 people aren't completely out of the loop, they're average right, they look down at people like you that are 5'6'' not bad.

Those 5'6' people like you. Actually it ends there. They're not gonna see 5'3'' guys that often if at all, and that's when they get a taste of not being eye level with someone and slightly taller. That's 1 level.

You're what, I lost count, 4 levels away from me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, MrGlutton, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
At 6'2'' 3/4ths a few hours after waking up I look down on people that are 5'11. You know they're pretty tall 5'11 they can fraud and say they're 6' and people will believe them.

For those 5'11 people they look down when they talk to someone that's average height at 5'9. They're not at eye level with them, that's most people right there slightly above their eye level.

Those 5'9 people aren't completely out of the loop, they're average right, they look down at people like you that are 5'6'' not bad.

Those 5'6' people like you. Actually it ends there. They're not gonna see 5'3'' guys that often if at all, and that's when they get a taste of not being eye level with someone and slightly taller. That's 1 level.

LMAOO

Did not read