Talked to my gym crush today

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
After making eye contact every time I go to the gym and various time over weeks we finally had to use the same machine at the same time, I asked how many sets she had left and she told me to work in, I made a comment about a muscle I felt during the exercise and she said "I don't feel that muscle haha", then she finished and I winked and did a thumbs up.
(more or less like this)
wink ok GIF by Twitter

Maybe I should have started convo but I was kinda nervous as my looks weren't at max, but I hope the interaction was not ruined.
Next time if I see her and she makes eye contact I can believe that the "interest" is still there, but if there isn't any eye contact the next time I will have to confirm that it's over.
Am I overreacting because I felt that I should iniciate a convo and didn't so I already fucked up? Or is it like a first contact type situation.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and febinopry
she is getting stretched by chad right now. also its over if you havent gotten her number already. even more over if you are planning your "next" move. sexual attraction isnt a chess game, its 100% instinct based, she doesnt want it, over

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and arab_chink
After making eye contact every time I go to the gym and various time over weeks we finally had to use the same machine at the same time, I asked how many sets she had left and she told me to work in, I made a comment about a muscle I felt during the exercise and she said "I don't feel that muscle haha", then she finished and I winked and did a thumbs up.
(more or less like this)
wink ok GIF by Twitter

Maybe I should have started convo but I was kinda nervous as my looks weren't at max, but I hope the interaction was not ruined.
Next time if I see her and she makes eye contact I can believe that the "interest" is still there, but if there isn't any eye contact the next time I will have to confirm that it's over.
Am I overreacting because I felt that I should iniciate a convo and didn't so I already fucked up? Or is it like a first contact type situation.
It never ever began, buddy boyo:lul:

she is getting stretched by chad right now. also its over if you havent gotten her number already. even more over if you are planning your "next" move. sexual attraction isnt a chess game, its 100% instinct based, she doesnt want it, over
so what should have happened if she liked me :lul:

Don’t worry bro, you will always have us

Niceeeee! You talked to her, you were friendly, and demonstrated you cared about her.

Now all you need is to find a new reason to talk to her. Make yourself look attractive too, give her a reason to talk to you.

As for now maybe cold approach, if you have the balls. Otherwise just ask her about something gym-related.

• Love it
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Niceeeee! You talked to her, you were friendly, and demonstrated you cared about her.

Now all you need is to find a new reason to talk to her. Make yourself look attractive too, give her a reason to talk to you.

As for now maybe cold approach, if you have the balls. Otherwise just ask her about something gym-related.
Thanks bro, the moment the clear "signals" stop I will move on tho because once they lose interest why even bother.

(more or less like this)
wink ok GIF by Twitter

First rule of .org: Never take advice on women from incels here

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Show intentions asap. Escalate if she reciprocates and cut ties if she doesn’t. It’s all about risk.

(more or less like this)
wink ok GIF by Twitter

communicate more get to know her well! and then ask her to hangout! :feelsyay:

start a convo next dont wait too long or she might forget you ask for her gram snap or be like me act like a pussy and do nothing

Cuck mentality

Projecting

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid