Talked with an orthodontist today

Maxillacel

Maxillacel

Gold
He told me that I have a deep palate. I dont have bite problems my maxilla and mandible are perfectly aligned but I still have a midface deficiency because the palate didnt grow forward but upward instead I dont know what to do and im in a horrible mood. He also spilled the usual bluepilled retarded bullshit about how palatal expansion without surgery is impossible after 15! FUCKING 15 what a joke he doesnt know shit about anything. He also made fun of me with two hot foid assistants watching I feel like smashing my head against a wall. Can facepulling fix this deep palate nonsense? Or will it give me an overbite? @CopeAndRope @softLoverr @Slyfex8 @GetThatBread

If the palate didn’t grow forward, you can use Copes FacePuller for a facial upswing. MSE/FM is meant for maxillary expansion but in a lateral direction. If anything it is better to have a deep palate because Mike Mew said that was the only problem with Copes device; that most people have narrow palates and in children this is an ever growing area. I personally never went to an orthodontist and asked them such questions. Most of them dont take the time to research about facial structure or simply just don’t care, and if they do care they will most likely try to blue pill you into buying a shitty appliance device that you probably don’t need.

Last edited:
If your ortho said that palatal expansion isnt possible without surgery in an adult, i would just leave and seek another ortho.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel