Talked with my female roommate about guys she finds attractive (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 15468

Kraken
First picture I showed her was @badg96 she said he has potential, but she asked why he made that face JFL at that i was laughing hard

Then she told me how she's chadstruck by this guy - he's a 6'3 bodybuilder on steroids and also good looking, insta link: https://www.instagram.com/jeremiah.simmons/
she said she misses him and wants to marry him, and also how he has a good personality, JFL I explained her the halo effect and how he probably doesnt have a special personality

for the height copers - she said taller is always better, all her girlfriends agree that 6 foot is the minimum, and she doesn't think that 5'10 = 6 foot because she guessed my height correctly

she has insane standards even tho she doesnt look that good - her tinder matches were all chadlites lmao - the difference in datign experience for girls and guys is insane

then I showed her some pics from celebrity hearth throbs: she didnt find henry cavill attractive or harry styles for example

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Featherless Biped, SEPRAY and 4 others
the guy in ops has ltn face

most girls.. at least in my age group are into tiktok niggas.. or those types

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Blackgymmax and Moggie

mostly girls.. at least in my age group are into tiktok niggas.. or those types
underrate 100% wtf hhahaha LTN

First picture I showed her was @badg96 she said he has potential, but she asked why he made that face JFL at that i was laughing hard

Then she told me how she's chadstruck by this guy - he's a 6'3 bodybuilder on steroids and also good looking, insta link: https://www.instagram.com/jeremiah.simmons/
she said she misses him and wants to marry him, and also how he has a good personality, JFL I explained her the halo effect and how he probably doesnt have a special personality

for the height copers - she said taller is always better, all her girlfriends agree that 6 foot is the minimum, and she doesn't think that 5'10 = 6 foot because she guessed my height correctly

she has insane standards even tho she doesnt look that good - her tinder matches were all chadlites lmao - the difference in datign experience for girls and guys is insane

then I showed her some pics from celebrity hearth throbs: she didnt find henry cavill attractive or harry styles for example
Chadlite lel. The guy you posted looked like some random refugee. I cringe when dudes say every girl matches only chadlites and then you see somali refugees JFLLL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 19766

SHE DOESN'T FIND HENRY CAVILL ATTRACTIVE?

Who does she find attractive then.. wtf?

Also what race is she? That guy you posted looks mixed so at least she isn't one of those white-only ethnic girls.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
SHE DOESN'T FIND HENRY CAVILL ATTRACTIVE?

Who does she find attractive then.. wtf?

Also what race is she? That guy you posted looks mixed so at least she isn't one of those white-only ethnic girls.
she's asian

she's asian
I know this might sound extremely absurd to you but she might be lying, she might genuinely find Henry Cavill attractive (Although I'm not so sure about Henry Styles) and might not find that bodybuilder that attractive (Was she dating him before? You weren't too specific about that but if she was then this might not all fully apply to her)
This sounds silly but it's something I've noticed being in the area I'm in, ethnic foids are insecure about their race but can NEVER express that at all without sounding "self-hating" or "white-worshipping" (Which is becoming more and more taboo among the leftist community despite how literally all of them either are but are pretending to not to seem PC, or are just very bitter in regard to whites)
In order to seem like they are "proud" of their heritage/culture and whatnot, they may lie and say that they do, in fact, prefer X over Y, or find Z unattractive, and so forth.
In the end, look at their boyfriends, their dating history, their "hook-ups", this is your ultimate clue
BY THE WAY, this isn't THAT universal, sometimes foids will DELIBERATELY date in a way that makes them seem "accepting" (Although this is not so common), or more commonly, they will hook-up with an endless amount of white guys and finally settle down with an ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328

most girls.. at least in my age group are into tiktok niggas.. or those types
The girl in question is just OP's gay alter ego

• +1
Reactions: MRD
I know this might sound extremely absurd to you but she might be lying, she might genuinely find Henry Cavill attractive (Although I'm not so sure about Henry Styles) and might not find that bodybuilder that attractive (Was she dating him before? You weren't too specific about that but if she was then this might not all fully apply to her)
This sounds silly but it's something I've noticed being in the area I'm in, ethnic foids are insecure about their race but can NEVER express that at all without sounding "self-hating" or "white-worshipping" (Which is becoming more and more taboo among the leftist community despite how literally all of them either are but are pretending to not to seem PC, or are just very bitter in regard to whites)
In order to seem like they are "proud" of their heritage/culture and whatnot, they may lie and say that they do, in fact, prefer X over Y, or find Z unattractive, and so forth.
In the end, look at their boyfriends, their dating history, their "hook-ups", this is your ultimate clue
BY THE WAY, this isn't THAT universal, sometimes foids will DELIBERATELY date in a way that makes them seem "accepting" (Although this is not so common), or more commonly, they will hook-up with an endless amount of white guys and finally settle down with an ethnic
good theory but I dont think that's why

I can judge people pretty well and she just seems like this is genuinely her dream guy

she dated him but not exclusively for a few months

Im in Hawaii and most people here asian anyway so i dont think shes insecure about her race

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Wow bro, astounding findings

if shes your female roomate get her drunk then fuck her why do you even have a female roomate? i'd legit have so much sui fuel if i heard foids conversations about chad all day long lmfao

btw this jermiah simpmons faggot is legit not even 5 PSL he's just a HTN