Talking to a virgin girl

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
i used to pray for times like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, try2beme and EliteMewing
I know one but she's so fucking aspie and high inhib shit's brootal, whevnever i bring up sex she's changing the subject of conversation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Allornothing, romanstock and 1 other person
I know one but she's so fucking aspie and high inhib shit's brootal, whevnever i bring up sex she's changing the subject of conversation
Damn, mine just says shes waiting for the right person. If she was like the girl your talking about I wouldn’t be talking to her

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and justbentbro
Damn, mine just says shes waiting for the right person. If she was like the girl your talking about I wouldn’t be talking to her
I stopped talking to her, idk what she's doing with her life or why she's so aspie, but she looks really good, i woudn't be talking to her otherwise, but her incel tier behavior is bullshit, cant talk to her about anything fun in this life

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I stopped talking to her, idk what she's doing with her life or why she's so aspie, but she looks really good, i woudn't be talking to her otherwise, but her incel tier behavior is bullshit, cant talk to her about anything fun in this life
She got graped

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
That right person is not you.

It's because she doesn't want tk have anything sexual with you.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, justbentbro and optimisticzoomer
> Virgin
> Girl
Pick one

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, albe.ORG, Clown Show and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel

Perfect girl.

• +1
She’s trying to get you in an ltr

Is she muzzie

Nah she's christian, she said she was quiet at school so maybe thats the reason but i dont know her very well and she may be lying so idk

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nah she's christian, she said she was quiet at school so maybe thats the reason but i dont know her very well and she may be lying so idk
Latina? Eastern European?

Latina? Eastern European?
Ee, most of girl here are fucking sluts so thats why i dont believe her, but at the same time she only has like 40 followers on insta and 30 likes on her posts, so idk

• +1
You should see “aspie” girls around Chad. They’re even more blatant about attraction than “normal” girls.

Coping hard.

• +1
I’ve gotten way stronger IOIs from “shy girls” than any other girl. Maybe they just prefer guys with feminine features.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and Xangsane
Virgin girls are retarted but alteast virgin