Talking to and kissing 17-18 yr old girls as an oldcel helps with depression

J

Jockey67

Iron
Just this last weekend, I spoke to a variety of teen girls and made out with one of them. It legit had a great antidepressant effect for me, a 26yo oldcel. I can't imagine it hitting the same with girls my age. That's the big tip of today

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, laaltin, Nerian and 8 others
@Sny ban this fag

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Eriot Lodger
Based

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67, Madridista and bloomercel
legit nothing compares. you need to have sex with them too though

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Jockey67, klip11 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
You have no morals. You are a beast.
"Morals" = American way of seeing things.

If that's the case, you can go to hell with your "morals". My morals are not derived from the Anglo-Saxon sphere with the cucked puritanism and radical feminism that make people believe adolescents are children.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, 6ft4, klip11 and 1 other person
24-26 is prime for men. No wrinkles, no receding hairline etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33112

If that's the case, you can go to hell with your "morals". My morals are not derived from the Anglo-Saxon sphere with the cucked puritanism and radical feminism that make people believe adolescents are children.
you are cancer. You deserve all the misery and ridicule you experience in your life.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Water is hydrating

The same American "morals" will then say it's A OK for a guy who turned 18 at midnight last night to go participate in a 50 guy gay bathhouse orgy as long as "muh safety and muh consent".

But an 18 year old girl kissing a 26 year old guy is wrong and wicked and "immoral"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, shia.jihadist, Jockey67 and 1 other person
The same American "morals" will then say it's A OK for a guy who turned 18 at midnight last night to go participate in a 50 guy gay bathhouse orgy as long as "muh safety and muh consent".

But an 18 year old girl kissing a 26 year old guy is wrong and wicked and "immoral"
The way you described this really shows how ridiculous it is. Let's say the girl is 17 even, still ridiculous to compare the 2

• +1
Reactions: klip11
you are cancer. You deserve all the misery and ridicule you experience in your life.
morals will not help you to have sex. Dont worry that much about that then.

Seems legit and true. Most men don't need therapy, they just need a win. And is there a much greater win than affection from a borderline retarded 18yo girl?

Last edited:

based as fuck bro

• Love it
Reactions: Madridista

Users who are viewing this thread

Back