Talking to foids

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
I’m now attending university and I come off little autistic (which I prolly am) because I just don’t talk to the girls much.
First of all, I don’t find lot of them physically attractive when my friends do, so I don’t even have the need to talk to them.

Then there are girls I would fuck and they talk to me first, but so they do to my friends etc. and I don’t wanna be part of the jester contest when I see the girl not pursuing me in particural (that’s very cocky of me ik but I just can’t fucking jester anymore). And then there are the really hot girls which I would happily entertain if they talked to me, but they only talk to other girls and gay guys.

I just dislike this socially mandatory trying for MTB pussy like it’s some holy grail, I met my gf through tinder and it was all so smooth, these bitches are all so basic and average looking. My chadlite smv friend got ONE girl simping for him irl - a LTB without makeup. After being blackpilled I just can’t jester for foids, even though they MAY find me attractive. But at the same time I get jealous when my friends tell me that they made out with this mid girl when drunk after talking to her for 2 hours.
any solutions?

pls read

Last edited: