Talking to girls is so fucking easy

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
It’s literally so fucking simple I cage at myself now for not figuring it out until the past few months. You literally just talk out of your ass. Say random shit, talk down to them and confidently and loudly spew bullshit and they eat it up like an African kid at an elephant carcass.

Say whatever the fuck pops into your head. Literally say whatever the fuck comes to your mind the second it does. If you hesitate you start overthinking, by then it’s too late. Just fucking bullshit them. Lie to them. Say random shit and don’t give a fuck. Speaking loudly is 90% of confidence, if you speak loudly you will come across as confident.

What made me stop overthinking things was the simulation pill and main character pill. If we are most likely in a simulation then I must be the main character in my simulation. Therefore, nothing I say matters jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 19036 and ShowerMaxxing
What made me stop overthinking things was the simulation pill and main character pill. If we are most likely in a simulation then I must be the main character in my simulation. Therefore, nothing I say matters jfl.
Jersey Shore What GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Catawampus
talking to foids is pointless, they just see it as entertainment, jestermaxxing

wordlessly being dragged into bathroom or her place to be raped by her and her friends is the only point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito, GetShrekt and ShowerMaxxing
talking to foids is pointless, they just see it as entertainment, jestermaxxing

wordlessly being dragged into bathroom or her place to be raped by her and her friends is the only point
for a incel like me talking to a foid about anything is a reward in itsefl