talking with a girl

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Who is going to die relatively soon.
It ended up with her asking and guessing that I'm a virgin, because I wasn't trying to hide it, well... We've talked a bit about it and she mogs me to heaven with her life experiences in comparison to me and she's literally disabled and has a muscular disease... She needs to be physically assisted in life. It's so fucking depressing. I just spoke with her honestly and truthfully about myself too. It's so pathetic. Just waiting any moment now for her to unmatch me.
She got angry when I said that I'd switch positions with her in no time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 11770 and 4 others
She lives life on tutorial mode. She should pity me instead of me pittying her

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
She lives life on tutorial mode. She should pity me instead of me pittying her
She's crippled and still she's living it on tutorial mode. It's insane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Pietrosiek
She's crippled and still she's living it on tutorial mode. It's insane.
Indeed. She is a slut. She is a worthless whore. Still on dating sites...what a dumb cunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Growth Plate, Pietrosiek and 4 others
Truly over for men that fuck crippled women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
It ended up with her asking and guessing that I'm a virgin, because I wasn't trying to hide it, well... We've talked a bit about it and she mogs me to heaven with her life experiences in comparison to me and she's literally disabled and has a muscular disease... She needs to be physically assisted in life. It's so fucking depressing. I just spoke with her honestly and truthfully about myself too. It's so pathetic. Just waiting any moment now for her to unmatch me.
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10536
She got angry when I said that I'd switch positions with her in no Time
Larp

• WTF
Truly over for men that fuck crippled women
I couldn't even fuck her.
It's over for me with her. Even a disabled dying person rejects me. I mean, this time it was my fault, for being pathetic and talking about all my failures in life, so this one is surely on me. But still, there's merit to that.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12669
I couldn't even fuck her.
It's over for me with her. Even a disabled dying person rejects me. I mean, this time it was my fault, for being pathetic and talking about all my failures in life, so this one is surely on me. But still, there's merit to that.
Haven't laughed this hard in a while

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, gamma and Deleted member 10536
I'm so tired. I've never larped once when I'm talking about my lived life experiences. I can't be more genuine than I am, because I'm already as honest as it gets. The most honest and truthful person on this entire site. Most trusted too. Have never done wrong by anyone in terms of deceit, betrayal or lying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Haven't laughed this hard in a while
Fucking bullymon. As always.
Ah. Fuck everything. And you too while at that.

Said she has more friends than she even wants.
All that you need as a woman, is just to exist. Nothing else matters, everything else will just go your way, unless literally you get killed/disease/etc. That's the only bad thing that could happen.
Insane. I'm too, going to turn insane.
I must be insane by this point.
I want to be insane.
Then at least it'd make sense if I'm insane.
I could die in peace, because if you're insane, then dying = good.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I'm trying to talk with her, but I barely get any responses. Few words and conversation doesn't even start or go. She's complained that people reject her... It's not possible to really talk. Feels so bad. Even a completely dead end genetic person that is a complete burden on everyone without any merit has more worth than me. I'm worth nothing.
Guess my standards are too high still.

She can no longer eat food, watch TV, take drugs. Over for her

• Hmm...
You’re a gigachad tho

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
We've talked a bit about it and she mogs me to heaven with her life experiences in comparison to me and she's literally disabled and has a muscular disease...
i read elliot rodger's manifesto

dude lifemogged me to gandy and back

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10536
nigga just admitted he wants to be railed. y'all fuck with this gay shit ❗❓

• WTF
would u rather have sex and be disabled or be normal and not have sex?

• Hmm...
would u rather have sex and be disabled or be normal and not have sex?
Tbh her life does sound quite nice though... Like better than mine. What's the point of not being disabled, when you in fact live a life of being disabled anyway?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
nigga just admitted he wants to be railed. y'all fuck with this gay shit ❗❓
Nah. I just wish I was a girl. Life wouldn't be so terrible.

i read elliot rodger's manifesto

dude lifemogged me to gandy and back
And here we are, still haven't gone er for some retarded reason. Go figure. He was rich too, rich parents, etc etc. If I'd have half of what he did, fuck... My life would be 10 times better.

Tbh her life does sound quite nice though... Like better than mine. What's the point of not being disabled, when you in fact live a life of being disabled anyway?
ok, are u gonna try to improve ur life ur u are just gonna complain all the time?

• WTF
I mean you can transition 🏳️‍⚧️ ⚧ into a giga Stacy
I can't. Nobody would accept and I'm a male and I'm too old. It's not even worth to entertain this kind of ideas for, probably, the next 100 of years.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
all i see u doing is complaining
Just this week I've spent a few hundreds to try to improve my looks. My leg is still crappy, but I go for walks, I message girls and try talking with them. I try to exercise as much as I can manage. I do all these coperituals every single day religiously, I try to take care of myself and not hurt myself whenever possible. I mean there's also so much that I can even do too. I don't know... Of course I'm sitting here complaining, because idk what else to do right now, just cope. Cope and hope. But there's no hope. Only suffering and misery. I try not to go insane.
I feel very limited as to what I can do. I should be trading, but it's just too stressful for me right now, my life is in shambles.

• +1
But there's no hope
what a bullshit. How there is no hope? Stop complaining. Start doing something productive. Do reaserch. U cant work out rn, try to watch some videos about calisthenics. Google modeling agencies, send ur aplications. Also try to find some acctual hobbby, its important.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 10536
what a bullshit. How there is no hope? Stop complaining. Start doing something productive. Do reaserch. U cant work out rn, try to watch some videos about calisthenics. Google modeling agencies, send ur aplications. Also try to find some acctual hobbby, its important.
I've watched all the videos on the topic worth watching, also on steroids, etc. I need to do ''research'' on aqualyx/kybella, which I've been meaning to for a while, but feels like low priority. Otherwise...? Idk about hobbies. I want to learn how to dance and go to a swimming pool.

• +1
I can't. Nobody would accept and I'm a male and I'm too old. It's not even worth to entertain this kind of ideas for, probably, the next 100 of years.
You can
You can be a milf lesbian

• WTF
mongs me

• Hmm...