Talking with girls

easternpill

easternpill

17 186cm 60kg
Joined
Nov 8, 2024
Posts
3,134
Reputation
2,151
Why do I have such a hard time with that?

For example last Saturday I was at a party and a couple girls I don’t know were talking to me but I just had a hard time standing in that situation because I was nervous or something. Mind you I was drunk so I was having an easier time.

But also on daily basis in fx study groups we are 2x girls 2x boys the other guy is very nt and has an easy time talking with them and dosent really gaf about what he says.

But I overthink everything that I should and shouldn’t say.

So how can I fix that
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Why do I have such a hard time with that?

For example last Saturday I was at a party and a couple girls I don’t know were talking to me but I just had a hard time standing in that situation because I was nervous or something. Mind you I was drunk so I was having an easier time.

But also on daily basis in fx study groups we are 2x girls 2x boys the other guy is very nt and has an easy time talking with them and dosent really gaf about what he says.

But I overthink everything that I should and shouldn’t say.

So how can I fix that
Try to go first, go talk with em first we all only live once, you got balls right ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
lowkey i usually give advice when i can but i suffer the same thing, so hopefully you receive some good responses i can use too
 
  • +1
Reactions: easternpill
try talking to girls that your most likely never meet again so you dont have to be worried about what will she think about you as much
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: easternpill and greylurker
Why do I have such a hard time with that?

For example last Saturday I was at a party and a couple girls I don’t know were talking to me but I just had a hard time standing in that situation because I was nervous or something. Mind you I was drunk so I was having an easier time.

But also on daily basis in fx study groups we are 2x girls 2x boys the other guy is very nt and has an easy time talking with them and dosent really gaf about what he says.

But I overthink everything that I should and shouldn’t say.

So how can I fix that
I have same issue but if you go to parties you're better than most of us already jfl. One thing that helps is not to plan everything ur gonna say, I do that too but just think of what you'll start with then say what comes natural, it doesn't matter as much as you think it does, and with time if you keep doing stuff like that it will be noticeable better
 
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker
try talking to girls that your most likely never meet again so you dont have to be worried about what will she think about you as much
good strategy, when you're in a large city talk to girls in way different areas who you likely will never see
 
  • +1
Reactions: easternpill
I have same issue but if you go to parties you're better than most of us already jfl. One thing that helps is not to plan everything ur gonna say, I do that too but just think of what you'll start with then say what comes natural, it doesn't matter as much as you think it does, and with time if you keep doing stuff like that it will be noticeable better
yes being a retard probably helps with girls, not being a nerdy overhtinker, just say anything that comes to mind as long as its not bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: easternpill and lebanesedude
good strategy, when you're in a large city talk to girls in way different areas who you likely will never see
yea but i havent tried yet even tho im in a megacity, imma soon start tho
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: easternpill and greylurker
try talking to girls that your most likely never meet again so you dont have to be worried about what will she think about you as much
I meet most of the people I talk with again and again, I live in a small town (50k population) and my age group know each others pretty good so we invite each other to the parties.

But as I said at Saturday I had so many free convo starters fx I was walking past two girls and one of them said “aren’t you (my name)”

I should have said yea that me how do you know me
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
i cant rep sorry broo i exceeded my limit for today
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: easternpill and greylurker
Why do I have such a hard time with that?

For example last Saturday I was at a party and a couple girls I don’t know were talking to me but I just had a hard time standing in that situation because I was nervous or something. Mind you I was drunk so I was having an easier time.

But also on daily basis in fx study groups we are 2x girls 2x boys the other guy is very nt and has an easy time talking with them and dosent really gaf about what he says.

But I overthink everything that I should and shouldn’t say.

So how can I fix that
Idk why when Im talking with girls, it feel weird,
 
I meet most of the people I talk with again and again, I live in a small town (50k population) and my age group know each others pretty good so we invite each other to the parties.

But as I said at Saturday I had so many free convo starters fx I was walking past two girls and one of them said “aren’t you (my name)”

I should have said yea that me how do you know me
50k population is way too low ngl even my neighborhood has like 80k 😭
 
Btw I got another theory which is that I get really nervous when people look at me because of my flaws
 

Similar threads

HGH_
Replies
10
Views
46
HGH_
HGH_
greycel manlet
Replies
3
Views
45
mxl4chi1
M
C
Replies
8
Views
58
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
incel55
Replies
3
Views
56
MagicX
MagicX
AtrophicPyra
Replies
0
Views
13
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top