Tall + Big dick with decent face = instantly a mogger

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Never seen a SINGLE FUCKING GUY thats tall and has an huge dong that wasnt extremely, EXTREMELY confident and secure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
+white they get pussy easily

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Alexanderr, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others
shortcel dickcel cope that imagine every single one of his problems stem from there

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, tallcel, Tb62 and 3 others
shortcel dickcel cope that imagine every single one of his problems stem from there
No manlet good looking guy with small dick will slay ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4019 and 6 others
Didn't say this. You have a flawed logic.
I agree with what you said but that doesn't mean that tall+big dong will automatically slay, face is oh so very important and height is only a "qualifier" to even start to compete

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Dick size has nothing to do with slaying in 99% of cases, nobody really broadcasts their dick size like that (you’re autistic if you do)

manlet good looking guys slay all the time, not turbomanlet but definitely manlet. And again the only time dick size affects slaying is if you fuck a girl and she tells her friends that you’re big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, here, GucciMvne and 9 others
Dick size has nothing to do with slaying in 99% of cases, nobody really broadcasts their dick size like that (you’re autistic if you do)

manlet good looking guys slay all the time, not turbomanlet but definitely manlet. And again the only time dick size affects slaying is if you fuck a girl and she tells her friends that you’re big
I was taking turbo manlet. But having a small dick is legit a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7776
Got a source to back up that claim?

I know plenty of short, small dick guys that have a HUGE amount of confidence [ISPOILER]that they will kill themselves by next year[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, WastedYouth, Stingray and 5 others
define big

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Got a source to back up that claim?

I know plenty of short, small dick guys that have a HUGE amount of confidence [ISPOILER]that they will kill themselves by next year[/ISPOILER]
then they dont have confidence, they just show confidence, faking it up ( and this kind of people is easy to recognize, btw )

I was taking turbo manlet. But having a small dick is legit a death sentence.
If people know someone has a small dick, yeah

but the reality is that the vast majority of girls aren’t going to kick a dude out of bed if he’s already gotten her to the bed phase.

believe me, I wish more girls gave a shit about dick size but for most it’s just a passing interest at best. Size queens aren’t common

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro and inceletto

but the reality is that the vast majority of girls aren’t going to kick a dude out of bed if he’s already gotten her to the bed phase.

believe me, I wish more girls gave a shit about dick size but for most it’s just a passing interest at best. Size queens aren’t common
@Vvvvxxxx eviscerate this coping blucel

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

r/smalldickproblems disagrees

I’m 8x6 (real 8x6 not larp 8x6) and every girl thinks I’m 10”+ there’s no coping here
I’m telling you the reality of the situation, (since you’re likely larping about your size and you may indeed even be a virgin) girls like big dicks but not to the point that people try to make it out to be. It doesn’t help at all that every 6 inch dicklet claims 8 inches so when girls spout the nonsense “8x6 is ideal” number in their head they’re imagining a 6x5 or some shit

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and EckhartTollemaxx
Guarantee there’s no small dick chads on r/smalldickproblems
Face is always king over all else
studies disagree

studies disagree
“Scientists say”
Keep coping bro

Like everything there’s a limit
You can’t be 5’2” or some shit but if you’re short but not turboshort face is king

Same with microdicks and shit, face trumps everything within reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and EckhartTollemaxx
I’m 8x6 (real 8x6 not larp 8x6) and every girl thinks I’m 10”+ there’s no coping here
I’m telling you the reality of the situation, (since you’re likely larping about your size and you may indeed even be a virgin) girls like big dicks but not to the point that people try to make it out to be. It doesn’t help at all that every 6 inch dicklet claims 8 inches so when girls spout the nonsense “8x6 is ideal” number in their head they’re imagining a 6x5 or some shit
fags on this forum like you keep calling me larper no matter how many times i prove myself. women go crazy over big dicks, @Vvvvxxxx has slain with his dick alone. keep coping with your "8x6" and "women dont care about the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean :soy:" bullshit when big dicked men fuck your oneitis on the norm.

• +1
Never seen a SINGLE FUCKING GUY thats tall and has an huge dong that wasnt extremely, EXTREMELY confident and secure
how tall? how decent looking? how big of a dick?

No, they can tell if a guy isn't 7inches minimum. 6 inches doesn't look like 8 inches, so there's no way they'd believe the guy claiming he's 8 inches.

I'm 7.5x6 and women have complimented me on my dick size many times. I talked to them after sex, they told me the bare minimum was 7 inches

• +1
My bio is “I know you’re tired of small and average dicks”. That’s what their opening lines are responding to.
F58AD7B9 B991 4367 8D51 6AE5CD5C87B2
F4FC480D 947D 43AD 82F5 13E1734F1DC0
E40948A0 7B28 4EC2 9711 BAFCE4A5D422
7C1DF780 2087 4FA6 9397 2AC6489C1893

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth, piscicide, Stingray and 2 others
Cope you’re not that size if you don’t know how women respond to that tier of dick size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
no fucking shit ?

• +1
For frenchies
90325CC8 DA95 4566 A86D D016E8A1FCFB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and lutte
Guarantee there’s no small dick chads on r/smalldickproblems
Face is always king over all else
Tbh face is most important by far.

• +1
I know one, he is 6'4, huge dick, he's very shy, insecure and not a slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7776
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, RealLooksmaxxer, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
Yeah. I just happen to know a 5f2 Indian janator who slays hollywood models.

for whores obviously big dick is huge halo, but if your target is 6+ psl wifey then face is way way more important obviously
Thats cope. Face is important by far, then frame/height, then dick.

• +1
All my tall friends (6'4+) are virgins, prolly cause they have shit jew pheno

• +1
for whores obviously big dick is huge halo, but if your target is 6+ psl wifey then face is way way more important obviously
Lol cope. You could say the same for any other trait. Who’s looking for a wifey, that’s bluepilled. I’m here to fuck as many bitches as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7753 and johncruz12345
Thats cope. Face is important by far, then frame/height, then dick.
I mean for online slaying you can get hoes on tinder just with dick pics escpecially in west but I find ONS boring especially with some dirty tinder hoes

Lol cope. You could say the same for any other trait. Who’s looking for a wifey, that’s bluepilled. I’m here to fuck as many bitches as possible
ok' that's you I only slay virgins and that's me

I mean for online slaying you can get hoes on tinder just with dick pics escpecially in west but I find ONS boring especially with some dirty tinder hoes
youll be banned from tinder within a few days. you wont have time to slay

youll be banned from tinder within a few days. you wont have time to slay
you get most matches first day and then move to snapchat anyways

How tall are we talking?

My brother is 6'1 (a bit more maybe idk), his dick is very likely bigger than 19cm and he is gl. Yet he is incredibly insecure, he is a "support-type" of guy, not a main character, the opposite of what you're describing

ok' that's you I only slay virgins and that's me
I’ve fucked a couple of virgins myself. Chasing virgins in 2020 is cope unless you only talk to high school girls.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 7753
you get most matches first day and then move to snapchat anyways
youre going to get max a couple dozen matches. even if youre mm tier gorgeous youre appealing to a niche of girls if you have dick pics in your profile, and youre likely not even going to have time to get most of them to snapchat. youre talking a handful of girls at the very maximum

I’ve fucked a couple of virgins myself. Chasing virgins in 2020 is cope unless you only talk to high school girls.
I'm in high school lmao I ha d sex with 4 virgins counting my gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 7753 and Vvvvxxxx
Yeah. I just happen to know a 5f2 Indian janator who slays hollywood models.
It is what it is, i can just give an example. I know other guys too who are tall and big dicked and dont have any special confidence. You need a solid face to make your height and dick fulfill its magic.

• +1
Haven’t been banned for about 7 months now
+1 what's this cope I thought you can just show off your dick on tinder as long as its not nude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Vvvvxxxx