Tall + Big dick with decent face = instantly a mogger

Okay that’s normal then. Thought you were early 20s
Im turning 17 in november Idk maybe its just teenage shit, but I feel way better in stable relationship now especially since I don't have any best friend just a lot of friends and it's nice to actually have someone who cares about me outside my family

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman and Deleted member 7753
+1 what's this cope I thought you can just show off your dick on tinder as long as its not nude
Yeah it’s fine as long as your face is in it as well.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Im turning 17 in november Idk maybe its just teenage shit, but I feel way better in stable relationship now especially since I don't have any best friend just a lot of friends and it's nice to actually have someone who cares about me outside my family
Oh nah I like relationships too, but I always cheat. It’s nice to get affection and love and nurturing from women. I always have a main chick but do stuff on the side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Oh nah I like relationships too, but I always cheat. It’s nice to get affection and love and nurturing from women. I always have a main chick but do stuff on the side.
I think I'll be that way 2 tbh when I go to college, cause I doubt we'll be together anymore, how you like tinder? Never used it I always met girls late night in town, at parties or concerts

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Are u gay boys? I dont know any of my friends dick size. How the fuck do you know other guys size? Do you go and measure them with a tape?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7753
Dick is a huge bonus but not the main selection factor by any means.
Over for literal microdicks though.

I think I'll be that way 2 tbh when I go to college, cause I doubt we'll be together anymore, how you like tinder? Never used it I always met girls late night in town, at parties or concerts
Tinder is extremely convenient if it works for you. It’s way easier to rack up numbers online. But it lacks the thrill you get from meeting girls at work, school or parties.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piscicide and to_stop_da_cope
fags on this forum like you keep calling me larper no matter how many times i prove myself. women go crazy over big dicks, @Vvvvxxxx has slain with his dick alone. keep coping with your "8x6" and "women dont care about the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean :soy:" bullshit when big dicked men fuck your oneitis on the norm.
already told you I have a big dick
yes we can fuck based on that alone if we find a SIZE QUEEN you absolute moron, btw whoever that guy is he's probably larping tbh, if he doesn't have proof then you're real naive for buying it

but the average girl does NOT care about dick size like that and will not fuck a guy just based on big dick alone. finding a size queen =\= slaying every girl based on dick size
If you have a big dick you probably won't be a virgin but it will NOT make you a slayer. I shouldn't have to explain this shit to you tbh, insultingly low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
yes we can fuck based on that alone if we find a SIZE QUEEN you absolute moron, btw whoever that guy is he's probably larping tbh, if he doesn't have proof then you're real naive for buying it

but the average girl does NOT care about dick size like that and will not fuck a guy just based on big dick alone. finding a size queen =\= slaying every girl based on dick size
If you have a big dick you probably won't be a virgin but it will NOT make you a slayer. I shouldn't have to explain this shit to you tbh, insultingly low iq
real size queens need your fist not dick

No, they can tell if a guy isn't 7inches minimum. 6 inches doesn't look like 8 inches, so there's no way they'd believe the guy claiming he's 8 inches.

I'm 7.5x6 and women have complimented me on my dick size many times. I talked to them after sex, they told me the bare minimum was 7 inches
Uh nah, girls definitely think 6 inches is 8 inches if they've been with 6 inch guys who claimed 8 inches. Pretty much every guy claims 8 inches like it's some magic number and girls are really shit at estimating inches 99% of the time. The absolute bare minimum size I've ever been guessed at by a girl was 9 inches. You can't tell me shit about it, they have no clue.

also lol 7 inch minimum, yeah cause they think 5 inches is 7 inches jfl, don't be retarded

btw if they're not guessing you at bigger than 7.5, then if you're really 6'5" it's because of that and nothing else. That's assuming you're not larping to hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Lol accusing someone of larping without a shred of evidence yourself

• +1
I'll probably post measuring pics eventually tbh, can assure you I'm not lying and if you actually have a big dick you can tell that from the shit I say.

Just leave alone this delusional virgin lol girls can easily say whats big and whats not that's what's important

• +1
I'll probably post measuring pics eventually tbh, can assure you I'm not lying and if you actually have a big dick you can tell that from the shit I say.
Having big dick these days is not a success unless below average everyone can dickmaxxx to big (considering it to be 7.5x5.5)

I don’t believe you have 99%ile dick. You may be above average so your experiences aren’t comparable. If you can make a tinder like mine and get responses I’ll believe you’re 99%ile

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
I don’t believe you have 99%ile dick. You may be above average so your experiences aren’t comparable. If you can make a tinder like mine and get responses I’ll believe you’re 99%ile
you're 8x6 right?

• +1
Having big dick these days is not a success unless below average everyone can dickmaxxx to big (considering it to be 7.5x5.5)
>named to stop da cope
>believes in increasing dick size
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>named to stop da cope
>believes in increasing dick size
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well I do believe, cause I did it myself lol, this is 2020

• +1
Welcome to looksmax.me, where everyday there’s a thread about users talking about dicks

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth
how you and women like your dick? I got about 8x4.8 right now and wanna try out elasse fillers, but don't wanna overdo girth

how you and women like your dick? I got about 8x4.8 right now and wanna try out elasse fillers, but don't wanna overdo girth
clamp, dont fuck up your dick sensitivity for life nigga.

I wanted 1 inch so around 5.75 yo know
I'm thinking in terms of absolute mass appeal
for size queens 8x6 or more is great
but for the average woman ideal is closer to like 7x5.5, and I believe in being ideal

Got a source to back up that claim?

I know plenty of short, small dick guys that have a HUGE amount of confidence [ISPOILER]that they will kill themselves by next year[/ISPOILER]
I unironically know one of these people irl.

no hope for him

The thing is, how did you know he had a huge dong?

Let me introduce myself

• +1
Reactions: El Matatom
No dick for my face

Check my sig.
I don’t know how you can be the same size as me and not agree with the shit I’m saying tbh

wait you’re black? Now I get it, basically every girl you get with is going to be a size queen bro (black girls are more openly into size than white girls too, so it’s not even just about the bbc stereotypes) It’s different.

if when girls look at you they imagine you have a big dick, you’re going to attract size queens, and your opinion on how big dicks affect slaying will be changed. For someone who doesn’t have “big dick” stamped on his face it’s a whole different game.

Last edited: