Tall black women gets punched in the face, for stepping on TYRONEs shoes BONE CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken

jfl why are you watching paris milan

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
So was she punched or someone else?

Let's be real, it's not MEN making the streets unsafe but BLACK MEN. But no one wants to admit it.

Second, it was black women (and white liberal women) pushing for bail reform, lower sentences, letting criminals out of jail etc because they said that the criminal justice system is racist for disproportionately incarcerating black men. But those black men weren't victims of racism, they were locked up for committing violent crimes.

I bet you that black woman that got cold cocked, I bet you she votes Democrat, she thinks Donald Trump is the great Satan, she thinks that everything in America is racist, she thinks that the criminal justice system is just locking up black people, particularly black men for no reason whatsoever but the color of their skin, white supremacists are everywhere harassing and doing violence to black people and that January 6th was worse than September 11, 2001.

Yet, when she gets punched out, it wasn't a Trump voting white supremacist who did it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Amnesia and Deleted member 16369
I don’t get it. Should women be allowed to step on your shoes?

I don’t get it. Should women be allowed to step on your shoes?
she fucked up when she began to go back and forth with the guy calling him femine, and saying just because she stepped on her shoes he wants to hit her. Sadly women think their is some un-written code were men won't hit them. Men know better iam not gonna step on a guys shoes then go back and forth with insults and not expect to get punched in the face. Alot of women instead of leaving the situation stay to curse or insult the men then their shocked when biology don't care and they get punched, now the women are demanding other men step in and do something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, PrinceLuenLeoncur and klip11
she fucked up when she began to go back and forth with the guy calling him femine, and saying just because she stepped on her shoes he wants to hit her. Sadly women think their is some un-written code were men won't hit them. Men know better iam not gonna step on a guys shoes then go back and forth with insults and not expect to get punched in the face. Alot of women instead of leaving the situation stay to curse or insult the men then their shocked when biology don't care and they get punched, now the women are demanding other men step in and do something.
Women don’t think there is some unwritten code, there is one. They know they don’t have to face repercussions for their actions which is why they act like bitches

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16371 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Women don’t think there is some unwritten code, there is one. They know they don’t have to face repercussions for their actions which is why they act like bitches
Your right, but sadly these women think all men follow that code, if your a women who i don't know and you want to insult and get in hostile situation with a man and you get attacked iam not helping your ass, iam walking away from the situation.

This. Women need to treat men like bears we can break their necks at any moment. Women should STFU when men are upset with them cos we can end their pathetic feeble existence

Your right, but sadly these women think all men follow that code, if your a women who i don't know and you want to insult and get in hostile situation with a man and you get attacked iam not helping your ass, iam walking away from the situation.
Lol imagine helping some foid that wouldn’t give you pussy anyways. All she has to offer you for your help is a sarcastic “thank you.”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, Deleted member 16371 and klip11
Let's be real, it's not MEN making the streets unsafe but BLACK MEN. But no one wants to admit it.

Second, it was black women (and white liberal women) pushing for bail reform, lower sentences, letting criminals out of jail etc because they said that the criminal justice system is racist for disproportionately incarcerating black men. But those black men weren't victims of racism, they were locked up for committing violent crimes.

I bet you that black woman that got cold cocked, I bet you she votes Democrat, she thinks Donald Trump is the great Satan, she thinks that everything in America is racist, she thinks that the criminal justice system is just locking up black people, particularly black men for no reason whatsoever but the color of their skin, white supremacists are everywhere harassing and doing violence to black people and that January 6th was worse than September 11, 2001.

Yet, when she gets punched out, it wasn't a Trump voting white supremacist who did it.
One black dude does one thing,
Weirdly racist incel: “kill all blacks”

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 16371
Lol imagine helping some foid that wouldn’t give you pussy anyways. All she has to offer you for your help is a sarcastic “thank you.”
best post on here straight to the fkn point. Some folks might get upset but iam not risking my life for no random people be it women,children. elderly. Iam only risking my life for family and close friends. I don't owe no random women or her children protection or safety, her husband or boyfriend is responsible for that. And if said husband/boyfriend is not around guess what sad to say i value my life and safety over randoms.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
What do you mean?
I mean that if you saw a comment on a video of a serial killer/school shooter that said “white men are serial killers/school shooters, white men are the problem but nobody wants to say it.” you’d get your panties in a twist.

Average black dude is not in the streets like that
Average black dude does not walk around beating women
Etc etc

I mean that if you saw a comment on a video of a serial killer/school shooter that said “white men are serial killers/school shooters, white men are the problem but nobody wants to say it.” you’d get your panties in a twist.

Etc etc
theres more black serial killers than white ones tho, per capita. It's a media pushed meme that white men are the majority of serial killers cause they dont report on all the black ones

crime stats don't lie, the most dangerous demographic u can be around are young black men, by FAR

• +1
Reactions: klip11
People say that all the time
No one cares.

theres more black serial killers than white ones tho, per capita. It's a media pushed meme that white men are the majority of serial killers cause they dont report on all the black ones

crime stats don't lie, the most dangerous demographic u can be around are young black men, by FAR
Not the kind of serial killer we’re both thinking of. When WE talk about serial killers we’re thinking of night stalker ramirez silence of the lambs types, those are pretty disproportionately white.

When the police are talking about serial killers they’re including anybody who kills multiple people, so that means Johnny Gangbanger the Blood who kills Crips is included in that list even though neither of us are thinking of him as a serial killer.

A demographic being most likely to commit a specific crime doesn’t mean the average of that demographic commits that specific crime. there are extreme reasons for these things, related to class and culture, which you obviously wouldn’t give a shit about because your point would be weak if you took it into consideration. But a middle class black guy is EXTREMELY unlikely to commit any violent crimes just like a middle class white guy is. Where it becomes more accurate is at lower class white vs lower class black, and again that’s related to an unfortunate cultural phenomenon (gangs). (Inb4 you try to spout that nonsense “stat” to me about rich blacks committing more crimes than poor whites, not true, but even if it were it’d be easily explained by the fact that the vast majority of rich blacks are rappers and athletes who were already raised in poor environments anyway. A black guy raised in a rich family is extremely unlikely to participate in violent crimes the same as any other person.)

Just like white men being disproportionately responsible for serial killing (the kind we’re imagining) and school shootings doesn’t mean the average white man is a serial killer/school shooter, the same is true for black men with other violent crimes. When you actually know black people you’ll find that they’re not actually any different to you on average, you specifically are not even close to being CLOSE to being NT enough to hang out with black people though so I understand your confusion

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

Etc etc
Black men commit a disproportionate amount of mass shootings if by mass shootings we define as 3 or more shot in a single incident.

Second, you are correct, not all black men do but it is a disproportionate amount of black men involved in violent street crime. Whether it is in the USA or elsewhere. Let's not pretend that violent street crime is equally distributed among all races of men just like we wouldn't pretend that it's equally distributed amongst all age groups. Men in their 20s disproportionately commit violent street crime in comparison to men in their 70s. It is what it is.

not surprised tbh, i remmber seeing a video of this black guy chimping out and uppercutted a pregnant black girl in the stomach LOL this type of shit happens all the time in black areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Not the kind of serial killer we’re both thinking of. When WE talk about serial killers we’re thinking of night stalker ramirez silence of the lambs types, those are pretty disproportionately white.

When the police are talking about serial killers they’re including anybody who kills multiple people, so that means Johnny Gangbanger the Blood who kills Crips is included in that list even though neither of us are thinking of him as a serial killer.

A demographic being most likely to commit a specific crime doesn’t mean the average of that demographic commits that specific crime. there are extreme reasons for these things, related to class and culture, which you obviously wouldn’t give a shit about because your point would be weak if you took it into consideration. But a middle class black guy is EXTREMELY unlikely to commit any violent crimes just like a middle class white guy is. Where it becomes more accurate is at lower class white vs lower class black, and again that’s related to an unfortunate cultural phenomenon (gangs). (Inb4 you try to spout that nonsense “stat” to me about rich blacks committing more crimes than poor whites, not true, but even if it were it’d be easily explained by the fact that the vast majority of rich blacks are rappers and athletes who were already raised in poor environments anyway. A black guy raised in a rich family is extremely unlikely to participate in violent crimes the same as any other person.)

Just like white men being disproportionately responsible for serial killing (the kind we’re imagining) and school shootings doesn’t mean the average white man is a serial killer/school shooter, the same is true for black men with other violent crimes. When you actually know black people you’ll find that they’re not actually any different to you on average, you specifically are not even close to being CLOSE to being NT enough to hang out with black people though so I understand your confusion
People don't care about black serial killers because they kill black women.
But yeah most are white, again if someone said that no one would get "their panties in a twist"

Sure, but those are extremely rare. If all we had to worry about are the night stalker Ramirez, then cities like New York, Detroit, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Baltimore, Los Angeles, Oakland, Atlanta, Miami, Buffalo, Flint (Michigan), Jackson (Mississippi) etc would be very safe cities.

I have lived in Detroit and Milwaukee and in both of those cities, it was the same cast of characters terrorizing the streets and it wasn't the odd Ted Bundy.

Black men commit a disproportionate amount of mass shootings if by mass shootings we define as 3 or more shot in a single incident.

Second, you are correct, not all black men do but it is a disproportionate amount of black men involved in violent street crime. Whether it is in the USA or elsewhere. Let's not pretend that violent street crime is equally distributed among all races of men just like we wouldn't pretend that it's equally distributed amongst all age groups. Men in their 20s disproportionately commit violent street crime in comparison to men in their 70s. It is what it is.
Again, the mass shootings we’re thinking of and the mass shootings the stats are referring to are MASSIVELY different incidents. We’re thinking of a guy going postal and shooting up strangers at a mall (disproportionately white), the stats are talking about a gangbanger shooting up a group of other gangbangers. (Disproportionately black)

If 1% of white men were to win at slot machines and 3% of black men were to win at slot machines, those are disproportionate rates of winning but you still shouldn’t expect every black guy you meet to win at slots.

There’s a specific demographic within the demographic that is responsible for these stats and it’s poor blacks in states/cities where violent crime is high. For example if you go to a poor black neighborhood in Chicago it’s pretty likely that you’ll find a murderer there, but if you go to a poor black neighborhood in, say, Wyoming, your chances of encountering a murderer are MUCH, MUCH lower. If you go to any middle class black neighborhood anywhere your chances of finding a murderer are extremely low.

One black dude does one thing,
Weirdly racist incel: “kill all blacks”
I’m cool with non ghetto blacks but tell me honestly would you ever live in a black neighborhood????

@Octillionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Sure, but those are extremely rare. If all we had to worry about are the night stalker Ramirez, then cities like New York, Detroit, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Baltimore, Los Angeles, Oakland, Atlanta, Miami, Buffalo, Flint (Michigan), Jackson (Mississippi) etc would be very safe cities.

I have lived in Detroit and Milwaukee and in both of those cities, it was the same cast of characters terrorizing the streets and it wasn't the odd Ted Bundy.
We’re not talking about who’s terrorizing the streets more
I used serial killers (bundy type) and mass shooters (specific kind) as an example of crimes that are disproportionately white so that I could highlight the fact that that doesn’t mean you should expect the average white person to be either of those things.

In hindsight, I should’ve used being rich. So like because rich people are disproportionately white that doesn’t mean you should expect every white person you come across to be rich.

I’m cool with non ghetto blacks but tell me honestly would you ever live in a black neighborhood????

@Octillionaire
Me? I grew up in black neighborhoods (I’m white)

We’re not talking about who’s terrorizing the streets more
I used serial killers (bundy type) and mass shooters (specific kind) as an example of crimes that are disproportionately white so that I could highlight the fact that that doesn’t mean you should expect the average white person to be either of those things.

In hindsight, I should’ve used being rich. So like because rich people are disproportionately white that doesn’t mean you should expect every white person you come across to be rich.
Way more blacks people commit violent crime than whites who are serial murderers. Serial killers are 1 in a million, violent black thugs are quite common. 1/3 black men are convicted of felony charges in there life time.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and klip11
Way more blacks people commit violent crime than whites who are serial murderers. Serial killers are 1 million, violent black thugs are quite common. 1/3 black men are convicted of felony charges in there life time.
You entirely missed the point. Reread it

Way more blacks people commit violent crime than whites who are serial murderers. Serial killers are 1 in a million, violent black thugs are quite common. 1/3 black men are convicted of felony charges in there life time.
It's an uncomfortable truth that no one talks about. Many people say that the 1994 crime bill was racist because it caused so many young black men to be locked up. But since 1994 is so far in the rear view mirror, people forget how bad the crime was back then. It was carnage in the streets of these major cities. And the perpetrators of the carnage back in 1994 was the same as today in 2022, young black men.

But today, lots of black people and liberal white people believe that back in 1994, Tyrone and Jarqavious were quietly sitting in the park doing their calculus and debating Aristotle, when for no reason whatsoever, evil white racists wrote this crime bill that just put Tyrone and Jarqavious in prison for nothing else but the color of their skin. Also, Joe Biden, who was a Senator back in the 90s was a sponsor of that bill.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's an uncomfortable truth that no one talks about. Many people say that the 1994 crime bill was racist because it caused so many young black men to be locked up. But since 1994 is so far in the rear view mirror, people forget how bad the crime was back then. It was carnage in the streets of these major cities. And the perpetrators of the carnage back in 1994 was the same as today in 2022, young black men.

But today, lots of black people and liberal white people believe that back in 1994, Tyrone and Jarqavious were quietly sitting in the park doing their calculus and debating Aristotle, when for no reason whatsoever, evil white racists wrote this crime bill that just put Tyrone and Jarqavious in prison for nothing else but the color of their skin. Also, Joe Biden, who was a Senator back in the 90s was a sponsor of that bill.
Well said, mirin high iq take. 100% agreed. People are so quick to throw the term “racist” on something without actually looking at the facts of the situation

• +1
Reactions: klip11
1/3 for real ?? Na can’t be that high

1/3 for real ?? Na can’t be that high
In “Growth in the U.S. Ex-Felon and Ex-Prisoner Population, 1948 to 2010,” Sarah Shannon and colleagues estimate that one-third of black men had a felony conviction in 2010—a significant increase over the past 30 years and far above the rate for white men.Oct 10, 2017

https://www.sentencingproject.org › ...

Race & Justice News: One-Third of Black Men Have Felony Convictions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
In “Growth in the U.S. Ex-Felon and Ex-Prisoner Population, 1948 to 2010,” Sarah Shannon and colleagues estimate that one-third of black men had a felony conviction in 2010—a significant increase over the past 30 years and far above the rate for white men.Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 1925456
https://www.sentencingproject.org › ...

Race & Justice News: One-Third of Black Men Have Felony Convictions

Fucking brutal if true

I wonder what it’s like living in a hood

• So Sad
she should have shot him. do 80% of these inner city nigs make any positive contribution to society?