Tall Dreads is overrated for black guys (im 6’3 htn and incel) (pics included)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
IMG 3949

IMG 3871

IMG 3953

Cant show full face cause business related purposes
But im htn and 6’3 maybe with ethnic tax like ltn. I am not fully incel like i have fucked but their like mtbs and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, Roquefort, piec and 3 others
incel does not even get ltn brah.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and skedd
Focus on black women brah. You'll see better results.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ltncurry, cyzuss, hasba1feuj and 6 others
Dreamybull I love you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, lordgandy2000 and skedd
just go out and slay nigga

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Chavz and ThraxxGlo
trim them a bit

yeah its over for me

do you live in a place where its majority white

dont u think bro shouldnt limited himself there arre
I honestly don't know
Asian
Blasian
Snowbunnies
Black queens
Colored girls
Latina
my advice
I don't limit my self tbh
girls are girls

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
tf
how are u an incel

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Black women are even worse they all obsess over white guys where im at. I can only pull mtb and ltb white chicks

dont u think bro shouldnt limited himself there arre
I honestly don't know
Asian
Blasian
Snowbunnies
Black queens
Colored girls
Latina
my advice
I don't limit my self tbh
girls are girls
Tried all of them
just go out and slay nigga
didnt try this at first thanks
Nigger tax makes u sub5
Brootal black bra cant win even in looksmax.org

You will be invincible without them, it probably your personality

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie, STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 86980 and 1 other person
ur not an incel if youve fucked girls

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, averagenormie and Deleted member 81734
framemax talk to him abt frame maxing (dont annoy him he ll block u)

AverageTevvezFan

or
just
follow his guide
and listen to jeff nippad till u cant her his voice no more

aim for tthis or wht ever to see fit for u

trim those dread and
just follow this

if that fails
stick to black girls i personally fck with them
Screenshot 20240815 211309 Instagram

framemax talk to him abt frame maxing (dont annoy him he ll block u)

AverageTevvezFan

or
just
follow his guide
and listen to jeff nippad till u cant her his voice no more

aim for tthis or wht ever to see fit for u
View attachment 3237781

trim those dread and
just follow this

if that fails
stick to black girls i personally fck with them
View attachment 3237790
My frame is better irl than even on pics has nothing to do with it. Also black women reject me more than white girls

Why is it overrated? What were you expecting to be able to have as a Htn?

You can have Ltrs and Slay some Beckie’s so I don’t see the issue

If you want higher looks level women you have to ascend even more

• Love it
Reactions: badsurzzy
you literality have so much halo
you could be a normie but if you are black have dreads you could automatically slay

Why is it overrated? What were you expecting to be able to have as a Htn?

You can have Ltrs and Slay some Beckie’s so I don’t see the issue

If you want higher looks level women you have to ascend even more
U see that would make sense but i have hispanic white and indian friends who are basically objectively worse looking and they pull htbs and stacylites easily
you literality have so much halo
you could be a normie but if you are black have dreads you could automatically slay
Says the nigga whos never had dreads. I have actual dreads and they didnt significantly boost my appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
U see that would make sense but i have hispanic white and indian friends who are basically objectively worse looking and they pull htbs and stacylites easily

Says the nigga whos never had dreads. I have actual dreads and they didnt significantly boost my appeal
This isn't possible you must be a severe autist or live in a state like Iowa jfl

its beacuse u dont look like rocky

Db53c2c51374a9dc43340fbfcf78dc11

i have fucked but their like mtbs and shit
the real reason why you're here is bcs ur not actually htn and just have dreads halo + 6'3 :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
LMAO at those skinny jeans and that nigger chain on your fucking neck. Are you retarded or something, you dress like a fucking gang banger from Chicago nigger. I can tell you earn minimum wage. I can tell you haven't read a book in the last year. I can tell you talk about going on two-man missions with your nigger pals. You look like you run trains on women and threaten them with Glocks. YOu look like you'd jump an elderly lady for looking at you the wrong way. Shave the worms and go to your closest L.L. Bean. Swear niggas like you act dense on purpose. Jesus Christ. Do you actually believe women are going to look at some nigga with smelly dreads and skinny jeans and feel safe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: averagenormie and FUE Mogger
the real reason why you're here is bcs ur not actually htn and just have dreads halo + 6'3 :feelshmm:
How is dreads even a halo. Also 6’3 is basically average
LMAO at those skinny jeans and that nigger chain on your fucking neck. Are you retarded or something, you dress like a fucking gang banger from Chicago nigger. I can tell you earn minimum wage. I can tell you haven't read a book in the last year. I can tell you talk about going on two-man missions with your nigger pals. You look like you run trains on women and threaten them with Glocks. YOu look like you'd jump an elderly lady for looking at you the wrong way. Shave the worms and go to your closest L.L. Bean. Swear niggas like you act dense on purpose. Jesus Christ. Do you actually believe women are going to look at some nigga with smelly dreads and skinny jeans and feel safe?
Thats not what i even wear in public its a tank top and some jeans i only put on jeans cause i cant take a naked pic and thats the first shit i saw in my closet
its beacuse u dont look like rocky

View attachment 3237905
I used to when i was younger till i got more bonesss
you should be getting bitches i think your a mentalcel twin
Im not. Im obviously awkward and not talkative but thats not necessarily mentalcel levels

Thats not what i even wear in public its a tank top and some jeans i only put on jeans cause i cant take a naked pic and thats the first shit i saw in my close
Doesn't change the fact that you have the most nigger looking dreads I've ever seen and that FUFU ass chain around your neck. I'm crossing the street if I see you. You look scary and not in a good way. When I go to the club with my female friends I have to stop at least 3 niggas that look like you from harassing them. Just shave that shit and start shopping at Uniqlo instead of whatever nigger store you got your current wardrobe from

Last edited:
High iq comment

How is dreads even a halo. Also 6’3 is basically average

Thats not what i even wear in public its a tank top and some jeans i only put on jeans cause i cant take a naked pic and thats the first shit i saw in my closet

I used to when i was younger till i got more bonesss

Im not. Im obviously awkward and not talkative but thats not necessarily mentalcel levels
6'3 is very tall , its not nowhere near average , you're low estrogen hence why you can't talk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980