Tall Fags will have worse perceived faces

Definitely. I am short though. But had a date with a shorter girl a few days ago. She said she likes men around her height because it feels more proportionate to her. She asked for a 2nd date so she probably wasn't lying either. Some short girls are the opposite in that preference though, how taller, how better.

If I had to choose. I think I'd rather keep my face imho instead of getting a bit taller. Feeling safe around tall dude fades quickly while nobody gets tired of a beautiful face.
I can't remember the study, but it showed something like most women preferring guys 11 inches taller than them. Basically, a little taller but not too much taller.

But you're right. Some short women do like very tall guys, and some don't care either way as long as the guy is taller.

Women have plenty of random preferences. No guy is going to be attractive to all women, but 90% of guys could get a hot girlfriend if they were fully looksmaxed, and have the other basics (Job, NT, Car, Own Place). For the other 10% of guys, if they add some combination of (Status, Social Circle Game, Phycology/Pickup, Numbers Game, Confidence, Voice-Maxing) they could still get a hot girlfriend.

Except for people with severer disorders that make them look deformed (The ones that cause kids to look at you and cry, and people to stare everywhere you go), which is less than 1% of the population.

But yah, it's not easy. Imho, it's best to focus on the factors we can control (to improve), the factors that we like about ourselves (for confidence), and ignore the rest.

I like my height, but people over-focus on height because they want something to blame that's outside their control, because there's something cathartic about feeling like a victim. It's why so many people are failures imho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Icon
I can't remember the study, but it showed something like most women preferring guys 11 inches taller than them. Basically, a little taller but not too much taller.

But you're right. Some short women do like very tall guys, and some don't care either way as long as the guy is taller.

Women have plenty of random preferences. No guy is going to be attractive to all women, but 90% of guys could get a hot girlfriend if they were fully looksmaxed, and have the other basics (Job, NT, Car, Own Place). For the other 10% of guys, if they add some combination of (Status, Social Circle Game, Phycology/Pickup, Numbers Game, Confidence, Voice-Maxing) they could still get a hot girlfriend.

Except for people with severer disorders that make them look deformed (The ones that cause kids to look at you and cry, and people to stare everywhere you go), which is less than 1% of the population.

But yah, it's not easy. Imho, it's best to focus on the factors we can control (to improve), the factors that we like about ourselves (for confidence), and ignore the rest.

I like my height, but people over-focus on height because they want something to blame that's outside their control, because there's something cathartic about feeling like a victim. It's why so many people are failures imho.
100% agreed. Very good info.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and noodlelover
View attachment 2901193

The left is how you see your face in the mirror from a neutral angle, or if your the same height as someone

The pic on the right is if your a tall fag and how women who are shorter will see you.

This is even more of a failo if you have suboptimal oral volume cuz you will look like a subhuman to women.

So being 5”7 is actually an ideal height.
Over for me, I’m okish tall and horseface, all folds here are 5’6 at max

I’ve only seen one 6’6 in my entire life and he looked giant
I go months before i see someone taller than me unless its a student city in north america where its a few weeks or in europe 1/2000