Tall men in Netherlands and Poland have the most children however Average height men in the US have the most children. [Studies included] Height look

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Tall men in Netherlands and Poland have the most children however Average height men in the US have the most children. [Studies included] Height look

Netherlands: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/did-natural-selection-make-dutch-tallest-people-planet

Poland: https://www.nature.com/articles/35003107

But for some reason average height men have the most children in the US.

The researcher from the first link says:

In the end, Stearns says, the advantage of tall Dutchmen may be only temporary. Often in evolution, natural selection will favor one trend for a number of generations, followed by a stabilization or even a return to the opposite trend. In the United States, selection for height appears to have occurred several centuries ago, leading to taller men, and then it stopped. "Perhaps the Dutch caught up and actually overshot the American men," he says.
I'm wondering why women would just suddenly stop.

Probably cause 5'9 is the ideal heights from a biological point of view

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, incel194012940, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
because Mexicans are shorter and have way more kids.

America isn't what eurocucks think it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, incel194012940, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
Whites in America make up less than 50 percent of all births.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 8988
All you have to do is think of every social puzzle like a "racist Neo nazi" and everything makes sense

Also: "researchers" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cucks don't deserve a penny

In the end, Stearns says, the advantage of tall Dutchmen may be only temporary. Often in evolution, natural selection will favor one trend for a number of generations, followed by a stabilization or even a return to the opposite trend. In the United States, selection for height appears to have occurred several centuries ago, leading to taller men, and then it stopped. "Perhaps the Dutch caught up and actually overshot the American men," he says.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 17829

Netherlands: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/did-natural-selection-make-dutch-tallest-people-planet

Poland: https://www.nature.com/articles/35003107

But for some reason average height men have the most children in the US.

I'm wondering why women would just suddenly stop.
Mexican hispanic subhuman 5'5" literally have 5-6 children with their goblina wives while we're here concerned about muh looksmaxxing :lul::lul::lul:. Just go to any hospital in Los Angeles, or New Mexico and you'll see, maternal wards consist of goblinas birthing children. Mexicans are doing, once again, the jobs Amerimutts won't do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17829
Mexican hispanic subhuman 5'5" literally have 5-6 children with their goblina wives while we're here concerned about muh looksmaxxing :lul::lul::lul:. Just go to any hospital in Los Angeles, or New Mexico and you'll see, maternal wards consist of goblinas birthing children. Mexicans are doing, once again, the jobs Amerimutts won't do
so an avg white guy could go to america and just try fuck mexican girls?

so an avg white guy could go to america and just try fuck mexican girls?
Hispanic whores fall head over heels for white boys, especially if you have blue/green eyes. My uncle is Cuban, and he was born with blue eyes like my grandfather, let's just say, he has a 5+ body count in his younger years, and even now, he could still pull bitches at 53 yrs of age and bald :lul::lul::lul:. Blue/green eyes is a huge halo in LATAM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17829 and Patient A
Hispanic whores fall head over heels for white boys, especially if you have blue/green eyes. My uncle is Cuban, and he was born with blue eyes like my grandfather, let's just say, he has a 5+ body count in his younger years, and even now, he could still pull bitches at 53 yrs of age and bald :lul::lul::lul:. Blue/green eyes is a huge halo in LATAM
why do they care so much about just some eye colour? is it really that deep? or do they care for other things too

Where are you drawing the conclusion that average height men in the US have more children than taller men?

With regards to the Poland study it just takes the men with no children v men with 1child+ and concludes that the men with 1child+ have a taller average height than men with no child, that is not the same thing as saying that the tallest men have more children than average height men which seems to be the case you've made in thread title "Tall men in Poland have the most children"

Where are you drawing the conclusion that average height men in the US have more children than taller men?

With regards to the Poland study it just takes the men with no children v men with 1child+ and concludes that the men with 1child+ have a taller average height than men with no child, that is not the same thing as saying that the tallest men have more children than average height men which seems to be the case you've made in thread title "Tall men in Poland have the most children"
idkman just copypaste job idc that much

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
idkman just copypaste job idc that much
I know the answer to the question "why would women suddenly stop"
I think you need to stop basing everything off studies because the conclusions being drawn from them are inaccurate