Tall normis that wear vans are stupid

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
Why some tall guys wear flat shoes like vans so that they won’t tower over everyone instead of wearing big shoes and height mogg the shit out of every guy. They are fucking low T faggots and don’t deserve to be tall

Attachments

• IMG_9743.jpeg
    IMG_9743.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and Nick.Harte
I also wear flat shoes, prefer the feel and looks less tryhard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Jhon Smith and Nick.Harte
You don't understand, if you use flat shoes you are shorter but you mog more as those that get mogged will get mogged even more since you aren't faking height with shoes that have a big platform. In my case I use flat low top shoes with 1cm lifts.

You don't understand, if you use flat shoes you are shorter but you mog more as those that get mogged will get mogged even more since you aren't faking height with shoes that have a big platform. In my case I use flat low top shoes with 1cm lifts.
Who cares what shoes you wear as long as you mog other men

Because they are not obsessed with height since they are tall

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I prefer flat shoes. Before I got heightpilled I wore vans.

If you're a tallfag you won't even realise how much of a blessing and mog it is. You literally take it for granted. It's a form of being bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, try2beme, zura and 1 other person
I prefer flat shoes. Before I got heightpilled I wore vans.

If you're a tallfag you won't even realise how much of a blessing and mog it is. You literally take it for granted. It's a form of being bluepilled.
Yeah i see what you mean but if i were tall i would still wear big shoes the taller the better

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah i see what you mean but if i were tall i would still wear big shoes the taller the better
Ask yourself if you was tall would you even have the same mentality as now? I wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
my wide feet don't fit in anything besides vans.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Jhon Smith
At 6’2” the difference between wearing thick shoes with lifts and flat shoes is massive. It’s the difference between being able to go out and have a decent chance to not get height mogged once, or not.

That’s not big here in the US it’s average
I wear 40 and it’s small
it's small for my height, I'm 6'2, most are like size 45+ at my height.

it's small for my height, I'm 6'2, most are like size 45+ at my height.
Yes but that’s actually good big feet are a failo
I’m 5’8 and i wear 40 size

they know height past 5ft7 is useless because they're experiencing it on a daily basis

you are welcome

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Cause they don’t have good frame

nah, jokes aside, frame is a manlet cope. 90% of manlets think their manletism isn't a problem because of their frame, when even an 80th percentile frame of a 5ft9 guy is overall smaller/worse looking than the 50th percentile frame of a 6ft2 one (kinda random percentiles, but you get the point)