tall white guys cuck me at the club

Deleted member 16833

Deleted member 16833

Platinum
I flirted with a girl last night and she was dancing with me until a tall white chad came hugging her from behind and snatching her from me.

it's impossible to compete

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend and 11 others
It’s over my man, let’s rope 🫂

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
Your avi is annoying as fuck, you must be the biggest low T autist on this forum.
Maybe if you left your basement you wouldn’t find women annoying to look at, you faggot ape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, FailedNormieManlet and Growth Plate
Maybe if you left your basement you wouldn’t find women annoying to look at, you faggot ape.
Joined Apr 15, 2019

The irony, you leave your basement? ok lets say you do. You leave it look at women they make these expressions like on your Avi and run away because of your subhuman ugly short ass. Mutant looking ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
And yet I have less posts than you :feelskek:, keep writing essays on Ban Appeals to get unbanned, you lifeless nigger.

I mog you.
You larp about slaying women and them wanting you, the only hole your dick has ever seen is your own mouth faggot. Kys bitchboy

• JFL
Reactions: nasusdog, FailedNormieManlet, Moggie and 4 others
Is that supposed to be cum all over her face?

You larp about slaying women and them wanting you, the only hole your dick has ever seen is your own mouth faggot. Kys bitchboy
Just compliment him for having a big enough dick to reach his mouth theory

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Prince88 and BearBoy
Just compliment him for having a big enough dick to reach his mouth theory
Hell i have a 22cm dick and it never reached my mouth when jacking off sitting down. Nigga must be doing gymnastics or some shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Growth Plate
Says the furry ass nigga named “BearBoy”, kys you autistic freak :lul:

Hell i have a 22cm dick and it never reached my mouth. Nigga must be doing gymnastics or some shit.
Ofc you tried like the faggot you are.

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14160, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Ofc you tried like the faggot you are.

Funny GIF
i will take my big fat cock out choke in you, and my sack will smash your chin like a wrecking ball

Hell i have a 22cm dick and it never reached my mouth. Nigga must be doing gymnastics or some shit.
Dick size doesn't matter, you can lick your pussy with enough flexibility. The problem is, you simply can't develop it once you've stopped growing. You gotta start early, like ballet dancers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
It’s over my man, let’s rope 🫂
Like why even go out in the first place.
You can't tell incel bastards "leave your basement" "put yourself out there" do this do that. When tall white guys are syphoning everything into their harem.

I feel you bro

Same happened to me years ago, I was talking to this volleyball white chick & this white normie came out of nowhere grabbed her face & started making out with her

At that moment I was like
netflix antonio GIF

Then I told myself "It is what it is.. he mogged me.. I don't know what the situation was before but do you player"
I Guess If You Say So GIF

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
I feel you bro

Same happened to me years ago, I was talking to this volleyball white chick & this white normie came out of nowhere grabbed her face & started making out with her

At that moment I was like
netflix antonio GIF

Then I told myself "It is what it is.. he mogged me.. I don't know what the situation was before but do you player"
I Guess If You Say So GIF
He was low inhib enough to try before you did

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and tyronelite
Like why even go out in the first place.
You can't tell incel bastards "leave your basement" "put yourself out there" do this do that. When tall white guys are syphoning everything into their harem.
Would you say he was taller than 6’1? Ripped body? What pheno?

I flirted with a girl last night and she was dancing with me until a tall white chad came hugging her from behind and snatching her from me.

it's impossible to compete
move onto the next female theory and best available option theory

• +1
Reactions: eyes and tyronelite
He was low inhib enough to try before you did
That was one of my predictions

Either

A) He was watching me for a while & decided to go in for the kill cuz I was taking too long (but it wouldn't make sense cuz women don't just reciprocate back making out with some dude coming to them out of nowhere)

B) He could've been an ex, fwb or fuck buddy & they were both there coincidently

C) They made out previously before I talked to her & he wanted to display his "alphaness"

@Prettyboy @PCT01 @Amnesia thoughts on this brutal mog I received?

• +1
Reactions: eyes, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
That was one of my predictions

Either

A) He was watching me for a while & decided to go in for the kill cuz I was taking too long (but it wouldn't make sense cuz women don't just reciprocate back making out with some dude coming to them out of nowhere)

B) He could've been an ex, fwb or fuck buddy & they were both there coincidently

C) They made out previously before I talked to her & he wanted to display his "alphaness"

@Prettyboy @PCT01 @Amnesia thoughts on this brutal mog I received?
i lean towards them knewing each other from somewhere before… perhaps exes? Was she visibly drunk?

Him moving in an instant for whatever reasons seems unlikely to me, after all you were there, you could have confronted him easily if you would have chosen to

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and tyronelite
You deserved it

i lean towards them knewing each other from somewhere before… perhaps exes? Was she visibly drunk?

Him moving in an instant for whatever reasons seems unlikely to me, after all you were there, you could have confronted him easily if you would have chosen to
Nah she was def sober, no slur words etc

That’s why I was skeptical at first

the dude had the confidence to walk up to a chick he doesn’t know & makeout with her? Impossible lol

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and FailedNormieManlet
I feel you bro
It's so ruthless
I never get eye contact at bars and such. It happens maybe once for like 50 nights I go out. And when it does happen some white dude just btfos me.
If I did anything justified like kick his knees sideways I would get jumped at and thrown to jail
How in the hell are you supposed to not got crazy with shit like this happening.

The only women I get with are prostitutes and strippers. It feels like I can't deny my situation anymore. I have to pay for it and there's no other way

And it's so fucking insane how these dudes can get away with literal sexual assault on strangers.
They come to a bitch at the club and straight up make out with them, grope them without saying a single word and she's down with it. This a completely different reality
What the fuck is going on

height? location?

They probably knew each other before if he grabbed her so quickly.

even if it's a dork normie, girls tend to stick to the first guy they have been with since

height and frame are a bit more important in clubs IMO because it's quite dark. (most of the time)

but low inhib normies (even ethnic ones such as abduls and bojans) slay in clubs

Last edited:
height? location?

height and frame is a bit more important in clubs IMO because it's quite dark. (most of the time)

but low inhib normies (even ethnic ones such as abduls and bojans) slay in clubs
5'10, it was at Cretan club with a greek girl who was at my shoulder's level, but when that fucker twice her height touched her it was over

• +1
Reactions: eyes
5'10, it was at Cretan club with a greek girl who was at my shoulder's level, but when that fucker twice her height touched her it was over
Greece is easy tho, stick to the best available option

From my observations balkan countries' clubs rely on more exoticness and face, rather than low inhibness/height in the West clubs (face always has importance)

Anyway, they probably knew each other before if he grabbed her so quickly or he was very good looking (which i don't presume so)

Nah she was def sober, no slur words etc

That’s why I was skeptical at first

the dude had the confidence to walk up to a chick he doesn’t know & makeout with her? Impossible lol
Guys finishing the deal because I waited too long / hesitated did happen to me as well but never outright in front me :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite