Tall white Jacked Guys + stubble are like chads

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing

imagine this white guy skinny as shit, he would've post here

When you're white all you have to do is to gymmax + having a decent jaw and stubble tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Erik-Hexum, mogger10 and 10 others

imagine this white guy skinny as shit, he would've post here

When you're white all you have to do is to gymmax + having a decent jaw and stubble tbh

him before btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, BoredPrince, zharupodrugu and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
+bones .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 24789
u sure he got surgeries?
for sure, even chin maybe

my jaw mogs his before pic but i don't have the same shit as in the youtube video, maybe 4 years of chewing ? lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
ofc bro, u just need a jaw like him lol the easiest thing to do with surgery if u don't have it naturally

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
he had the perfect base tbf
What base are you talking about? his fwhr was not that good, his midface ratio was shit, he had a crocked nose

Last edited:
.org would still rate him mid tier normie despite him outperforming guys rated chadlite/chad here.

muh bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, mogger10, Deleted member 24940 and 6 others
this guy is roastie slayer

.org would still rate him mid tier normie despite him outperforming guys rated chadlite/chad here.

muh bones.
He's a real mtn who ascended with surgery and gymmaxxing, now he's not mtn at all and even in chad territory, that's what i'm trying to explain..

He's a real mtn who ascended with surgery and gymmaxxing, now he's not mtn at all and even in chad territory, that's what i'm trying to explain..
having a good jaw from a front angle when all of your other features are not that good doesn't make you a chad.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
having a good jaw from a front angle when all of your other features are not that good doesn't make you a chad.
This guy gets the treatment of a fucking chad bro, stop coping. Body and height is everything for a white, accept it

@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 27857
This guy gets the treatment of a fucking chad bro, stop coping. Body and height is everything for a white, accept it

@Maesthetics=King

yes that was my point, he's still a normie bone wise and still outperforms guys that would be rated far more attractive than him facially.

Bones are a huge PSL cope here. Phenotype + Soft features > bones
having a tall and wide frame gives you more presence in real life than an attractive face will, you'd have to be an actor face-wise to be able to compete with this if you have a normal frame.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 24940, fogdart and 4 others
Just whitegymmax theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Even the soft features of this guy were decent at best, he had nothing special except his height lol, and after surgery his jaw improved

having a tall and wide frame gives you more presence in real life than an attractive face will, you'd have to be an actor face-wise to be able to compete with this if you have a normal frame.
His frame is narrow tho. He’s just tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
yes that was my point, he's still a normie bone wise and still outperforms guys that would be rated far more attractive than him facially.

Yeah i I meant chad smv, not facial chad but who cares when all the women want to suck you?

His frame is narrow tho. He’s just tall
average I'd say, he's not really narrow.
Yeah i I meant chad smv, not facial chad but who cares when all the women want to suck you?
again, that's my point, bones are overrated here, all you need is a mostly neutral face, your characteristics don't need to be ideal or excessively developed, they should just be neutral or near it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, zharupodrugu and 3 others
average I'd say, he's not really narrow.

again, that's my point, bones are overrated here, all you need is a mostly neutral face, your characteristics don't need to be ideal or excessively developed, they should just be neutral or near it.
Pheno is also too underrated here

1682853385940-png.2176413

You're rly going to tell me that this face is close to facial averageness/neutral face (which according to you is a rare thing since most people don't have that like u said)? This guy was a complete random who had nothing special, no average face (like Gosling), no "je ne sais quoi" (idk what)

He just went gym and surgery, literally

He's the proof that pheno + height is more important than face

@Artemis was right, again

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Pheno is also too underrated here

1682853385940-png.2176413

You're rly going to tell me that this face is close to facial averageness/neutral face
yes actually, I don't think he had anything significant done to it besides fillers and puberty.

• +1
And people say gym and muscles arnt attractive to girls ahahaha. Retards

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 24789
yes actually, I don't think he had anything significant done to it besides fillers and puberty.
him before surgery

no puberty shit, just surgery

Finally some one gets it. No one cares if you are 1000 PSL if you are indian

Great pheno + great colouring + average bones = good face

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
looks like fillers and moving some fat around, his bones didn't change that much.
Lifefuel for the 95% of white guys who will see his face before filler then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
You kinda have the right idea but also don’t

it’s about being in a range

let’s say chin to philtrum
above 2.5 would be ogre
under 2 would be too small

both are failos

naso facial angle
30-36 is ideal

u prob have 25 which is major flaw

but u think this is “good forward growth” but it’s jsut a huge flaw

• +1
And height
You would be surprised what average height guys can get , I have done experiments about a year ago mainly with guys with good coloring and pheno and 5’10-6ft range and they done very well + physique. but still can’t be a manlet lol and ofc more height always always helps

• +1
You kinda have the right idea but also don’t

it’s about being in a range

let’s say chin to philtrum
above 2.5 would be ogre
under 2 would be too small
the range depends on the rest of your face, neutrality is in relationship to all of your other characteristics, not on a set range.

I have a better match rate than guys rated giga chad on .org.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Vain786 and User49
the range depends on the rest of your face, neutrality is in relationship to all of your other characteristics, not on a set range.
not really, it’s not a coincidence that people like barrett and o pry fail to fall into the harmonious ranges whilst cavill and chico do so very well
The fact that u posted ur side as if it was “too much forward growth” tells me enough

You would be surprised what average height guys can get , I have done experiments about a year ago mainly with guys with good coloring and pheno and 5’10-6ft range and they done very well + physique. but still can’t be a manlet lol and ofc more height always always helps
Ofc it's only on this site that people think a 5'10 guy is manlet
For me the height starts to be a handicap below 175cm, or 170cm rather not even 175

5'10 is more than enough

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 27472
not really, it’s not a coincidence that people like barrett and o pry fail to fall into the harmonious ranges
ironically enough, neither has any appeal to women despite being highly rated here.
The fact that u posted ur side as if it was “too much forward growth” tells me enough
t. indian with no face posted.

• +1

not cuz of ur face lol

Reading comprehension 404? read it again
you write arm-chair theories without applying anything to yourself, no one that does well on OLD has any major flaws regardless of their raw measurements.

• +1
you write arm-chair theories without applying anything to yourself, no one that does well on OLD has any major flaws regardless of their raw measurements.
flaw = not being within one of these ratios

i apply them to myself lmao

flaw = not being within one of these ratios

i apply them to myself lmao
flaws = lower appeal, if your appeal doesn't go down, then objectively they are not flaws.

but please cope by telling yourself I have major flaws.

• +1
Yea ur chin is ideal
I'm an orc by raw measurements my chin philtrum ratio is like 3 or more, but I have a long skull which shifts the acceptable range upwards in relationship to my middle and upper face, the angle of my jaw is also neutral with a slight upwards-tilt, if it were down-grown it would likely make me look fucked up, but because this is the case I don't really look hyper-masculine from the front, which is good.

that was my point, ideal ranges aren't set in raw measurements, they're in relationship to everything else, as long as you don't lose out on appeal it's likely not negative, even if on paper it would look like it, gandy looks very lackluster from the side for example, but not to the point that it descends him.

• +1
I'm an orc by raw measurements my chin philtrum ratio is like 3 or more, but I have a long skull which shifts the acceptable range upwards in relationship to my middle and upper face, the angle of my jaw is also neutral with a slight upwards-tilt, if it were down-grown it would likely make me look fucked up, but because this is the case I don't really look hyper-masculine from the front, which is good.
U have claimed u look too masculine before, clearly backtracking now
ur brows aren’t low set so i guess it can help, but ur clearly backtracking and changing it up
that was my point, ideal ranges aren't set in raw measurements, they're in relationship to everything else, as long as you don't lose out on appeal it's likely not negative, even if on paper it would look like it, gandy looks very lackluster from the side for example, but not to the point that it descends him.
Nah his side actually fits ideal measurements well
oNly nose and orbital vector are realistic flaws

U have claimed u look too masculine before, clearly backtracking now
I make an active effort to not look too masculine, because I've found that it doesn't add any additional appeal and only lowers how well I perform.

it's not really a case of thinking either, by raw measurements most of my features are in the hyper-range, my brow protrudes almost further than some people their nose, but it's not that visually present from the front due to other ratios, which is something my mother who I inherited it from doesn't have.

• +1
I make an active effort to not look too masculine, because I've found that it doesn't add any additional appeal and only lowers how well I perform.
someone with less dimorphic ratios wouldn’t have to do this