Tall white Jacked Guys + stubble are like chads

someone with less dimorphic ratios wouldn’t have to do this
I know, that's why I warn people to not think they'll be able to ascend by creating forward growth with surgery, they're better off having a more minor adjustment to neutral and focusing on other minor complications instead, dimorphism doesn't ascend you on it's own.

past a certain point it doesn't add any additional appeal, or worse, it makes you look too intimidating and lowers it, my match rate would likely not change if my jaw was a bit shorter.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and User49
past a certain point it doesn't add any additional appeal, or worse, it makes you look too intimidating and lowers it.
like i’ve said it’s just about fitting ideal ranges
more of a good thing isn’t better and applies to everything, pct eyes, chin, jaw width etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Orc
like i’ve said it’s just about fitting ideal ranges
more of a good thing isn’t better and applies to everything, pct eyes, chin, jaw width etc
agreed, sadly that's what many think.

they also rate people with more bone as being more appealing even if their harmony and ratios are worse, women don't look at your great jaw when you've also got a huge forehead, all they see is that forehead in that case.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and User49
agreed, sadly that's what many think.

they also rate people with more bone as being more appealing even if their harmony and ratios are worse, women don't look at your great jaw when you've also got a huge forehead, all they see is that forehead in that case.
Ian Somerhalder

imagine this white guy skinny as shit, he would've post here

When you're white all you have to do is to gymmax + having a decent jaw and stubble tbh

All I see is a bloated turkroach

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, fogdart, midlatinocel and 1 other person
it’s about being in a range

let’s say chin to philtrum
above 2.5 would be ogre
under 2 would be too small
wrong lol mine is 3 and it looks normal. if anything i can even lengthen my chin

• +1
Reactions: Orc

imagine this white guy skinny as shit, he would've post here

When you're white all you have to do is to gymmax + having a decent jaw and stubble tbh

He's no way near especially not of his race the heavy hitters of the white race look other worldly in attractiveness I mean no homo but I've never seen a guy look as good as this unless he himself was a a list celebrity

Attachments

• 3383483_Screenshot_2023-04-29_at_21-32-27_How_many_idiots_in_here_believe_this_is_Gestapo_all_...png
    3383483_Screenshot_2023-04-29_at_21-32-27_How_many_idiots_in_here_believe_this_is_Gestapo_all_...png
    168.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 24789
Ian Somerhalder
he's a good example of harmony, his forehead would've failo'd him if his face was vertically shorter, instead it barely stands out.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 24789
All I see is a bloated turkroach
He's no way near especially not of his race the heavy hitters of the white race look other worldly in attractiveness I mean no homo but I've never seen a guy look as good as this unless he himself was a a list celebrity
Well that's the purpose of my thread

Body does everything for a man as long as u're not ugly

Well that's the purpose of my thread

Body does everything for a man as long as u're not ugly

Possible your right but this guy in op isn't a Chad no way near tbqh he's high tier normie which is very good for tinder but his genetics is not at the stage where you can go into a crowd of 4000 and have not 1 matching the look of the guy I posted

Possible your right but this guy in op isn't a Chad no way near tbqh he's high tier normie which is very good for tinder but his genetics is not at the stage where you can go into a crowd of 4000 and have not 1 matching the look of the guy I posted

Tall white Jacked Guys + stubble are like chads =/= are chads​

I know, that's why I warn people to not think they'll be able to ascend by creating forward growth with surgery, they're better off having a more minor adjustment to neutral and focusing on other minor complications instead, dimorphism doesn't ascend you on it's own.

past a certain point it doesn't add any additional appeal, or worse, it makes you look too intimidating and lowers it, my match rate would likely not change if my jaw was a bit shorter.

It depends on how recessed you are if you have major recession you need larger movements if you arent recessed the movements are more liberal

It depends on how recessed you are if you have major recession you need larger movements if you arent recessed the movements are more liberal
yes, but you don't need to go from recessed to full on forward growth, it adds almost no appeal past neutral.

spend that money on a hair transplant instead.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
yes, but you don't need to go from recessed to full on forward growth, it adds almost no appeal past neutral.

spend that money on a hair transplant instead.

I mean normies usually aren't the ideal the hyper Chad's have ideal projections but that isn't possible in all faces to really know your limitation it's about how forward your eyes are as this can't be changed rest of it can be weather its lefort 3 or 2 in fact lefort 2 with radix augmentation is the greatest aesthetics surgery

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
lefort 2 with radix augmentation is the greatest aesthetics surgery
Thanks for increasing my bdd
Was considering only a rhino and jaw fillers but will go with lefort 2 now not even lefort 1 .

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
send pic in a neutral angle
just look at my pfp lol how much more neutral can it be

also my chin wud benefit from being longer cuz i have wide face so yh it just depends on ur ratios

• +1
Reactions: User49
where's the tyrone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
where's the tyrone?
Next to him

Both have the chad smv, I mentioned the white guy because I saw the pics of his before ascension , he was a normie

• +1
This guy gets the treatment of a fucking chad bro, stop coping. Body and height is everything for a white, accept it

@Maesthetics=King

Jealous manlet stare - classic :feelshah:
ocr

• JFL
just look at my pfp lol how much more neutral can it be

also my chin wud benefit from being longer cuz i have wide face so yh it just depends on ur ratios
this is neutral "."

your face goes up to the sky

Last edited:
where did you find information about this guy getting jaw surgery

cope , stacy want his dick outside, watch his videos on insta
idk why u dickride him so hard show me single jb lusting over him ofc he can be slayer of +25 yos but this is not ideal for JBs

where did you find information about this guy getting jaw surgery
He had a rhinoplasty for the bump on his nose, and his jaw doubled in size

• +1
He had a rhinoplasty for the bump on his nose, and his jaw doubled in size
I don't know why you pooplick jbs when their tits aren't even developed completely and my hands are bigger than their titties .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
idk why u dickride him so hard show me single jb lusting over him ofc he can be slayer of +25 yos but this is not ideal for JBs
Bro he attracts all kind of girls, the 18 yo (aka prime body) as the milfs
Look on his insta, he has dozens of videos, obviously there are not only 28 years old women

what are those shoes he is wearing ?

they look good

• Hmm...
not those bro he has those black leather ones in an outfit with yellow shirt

but thank you

also in this white fitted top I'd mog him at least bodywise

• +1
Next to him

Both have the chad smv, I mentioned the white guy because I saw the pics of his before ascension , he was a normie
all i see is a blackgymmax with fade cut, not a tyrone

• +1
all i see is a blackgymmax with fade cut, not a tyrone
smv.... make an effort guys, no one here is going to be a chad facially, but these guys are proof that you don't have to be a chad to get the chad treatment

I don't know why you pooplick jbs when their tits aren't even developed completely and my hands are bigger than their titties .
These idiots wanna risk jail to fuck a underage girl so stupid. They are trying to live their failed teen years

• +1
These idiots wanna risk jail to fuck a underage girl so stupid. They are trying to live their failed teen years
what's the ideal age of a woman for you? for me 18-25

I doubt that this guy will not be successful with young women of 23-25 yo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 27472
what's the ideal age of a woman for you? for me 18-25

I doubt that this guy will not be successful with young women of 23-25 years
Me too, idk what’s with guys thinking 20+ look terirble where I’m from they look normal lol

I guarantee he would match well with 18+ , even alpha fucking destiny did. I would run a experiment but I am banned from OLD I need a burner phone.

• +1
.org would still rate him mid tier normie despite him outperforming guys rated chadlite/chad here.

muh bones.
HTN face+pretty tall+hella jacked+white=chad smv. His face isn’t god tier but he has everything else u could want lol of course he’s a chad

• +1
HTN face+pretty tall+hella jacked+white=chad smv. His face isn’t god tier but he has everything else u could want lol of course he’s a chad
1682853385940-png.2176413
is this htn ? i don't think so lol

• Woah
Above average facially for sure. Not saying he has a slayer face but it’s def above average
lifefuel

so im htn for sure, many told me i was htn and some mtn but this guy don't facial mog me and i'm taller than him

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
lifefuel

so im htn for sure, many told me i was htn and some mtn but this guy don't facial mog me and i'm taller than him
nice good for u dude (y) . U dont need to have a slayer face if ur maxxed on other important attributes like height and frame tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 24789
nice good for u dude (y) . U dont need to have a slayer face if ur maxxed on other important attributes like height and frame tbh.
my frame is atm 1/10 , im skinny as shit

• JFL
  • +1
Hit gym bruh my frame isnt the best either maxx out ALL your stats
yeah man, I think I'm going to quit football and go to the gym tbh

too much cardio in my case will never make me jacked

• +1
I'm an orc by raw measurements my chin philtrum ratio is like 3 or more, but I have a long skull which shifts the acceptable range upwards in relationship to my middle and upper face, the angle of my jaw is also neutral with a slight upwards-tilt, if it were down-grown it would likely make me look fucked up, but because this is the case I don't really look hyper-masculine from the front, which is good.

that was my point, ideal ranges aren't set in raw measurements, they're in relationship to everything else, as long as you don't lose out on appeal it's likely not negative, even if on paper it would look like it, gandy looks very lackluster from the side for example, but not to the point that it descends him.
Look. These forums is mainly populated by ugly low status losers mainly in their teens who don’t get laid and have to cope with intricate theories that don’t pan out in real life. If you are consistently getting laid with women (more than 10 per year let’s say) then by definition you are attractive and have no flaws and that is all that matters and coincidentally it is also the end-goal of Looksmaxxing

.org would still rate him mid tier normie despite him outperforming guys rated chadlite/chad here.

muh bones.
This guy has a good looking face…

This forum can’t rate for shit. Shut it down. You have to be fucked in the head to think that guy is average from the face alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
This guy has a good looking face…

This forum can’t rate for shit. Shut it down.
1682853385940-png.2176413

him before gym+ rhino and a work for his jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 24789
He just grew up man, he’s obviously a teenager in this you moron

Buy yourself some eyes man, his nose has changed, and his bone structure has improved. Mewing doesn't give you a sudden facial change like that, his puberty was already almost over (if it wasn't already jfl)